Enter The Lady In The Red Dress

[19:54:43] <~Gwen>The loudspeakers chime to life. "Team 2 to the briefing room. Team 2…briefing room."
[19:55:32] <Alivi>Raine looks up and rubs his eyes. He stands and makes his way to the breifing room.
[19:55:45] <Scantron>Satyana opens here eyes and blinks. "Urghhh…" She climbs out of bed and throws on a dress and shoes, then stumbles down to the briefing room.
[19:56:49] <~Gwen>Addison closes her laptop and heads for the briefing room
[19:57:08] <Lurker>Raj meets the others on the way, and joins them in the briefing room.
[19:57:14] <Alivi>Raine stands in the back of the room like always
[19:58:33] <~Gwen>Addison glances over. "Why don't you ever sit?" The Director soon joins them with a new bodyguard. He's a tall white male…rather nondescript. "We got a ping relating to your last mission, with the pack of wolves and the high-heel foot prints."
[19:58:35] <~Gwen>**footprints
[19:59:11] <Alivi>Raine just shrugs but doesnt get a chance to answer.
[19:59:51] <Scantron>Satyana enters. "That's good." She yawns. "Is there coffee?"
[20:00:03] <Lurker>Raj eyes over the bodyguard, and frowns.
[20:01:07] <~Gwen>The Director glances to Satyana and raises and eyebrow. "There is, in the lounge…Agent San…Agent Satyana." He looks over the team. "There was a robbery in the UNSA, a ranch in Oregon."
[20:02:00] <Scantron>Satyana sits down. She still has bed hair.
[20:02:11] <Lurker>"I'm guessing it's a ranch for relics, or we wouldn't be here."
[20:02:35] <~Gwen>"It's the ranch that belonged to a World War 2 Admiral who headed up the investigation in the Awa Maru sinking."
[20:03:14] <Lurker>"Close enough," Raj shrugs.
[20:03:26] <Scantron>"Makes sense."
[20:03:37] <Alivi>"Interesting."
[20:05:20] <~Gwen>"The admiral's relatives have had cameras installed on the site..have a look at what they have recorded." The Director points to a screen and a video (black and white) plays. There is woman, with light coloured hair and a rather skimpy dress surrounded by four wolves approaching the building. The video stops and then loops back again.
[20:08:15] <Scantron>"Also makes sense…"
[20:08:58] <Scantron>She squints at it. Can she try and interpret the body language of the wolves?
[20:09:13] <~Gwen>Give me Wits+Empathy or Wints+Animal Ken
[20:10:47] <Lurker>1d10+5
[20:10:47] <Glacon>Lurker: 9 (1d10+5=4)
[20:10:54] <Lurker>Raj has no Empathy.
[20:11:05] <Lurker>Raj also cares little for animals. Except tiny puppies and kittens.
[20:11:35] <Lurker>REDACT :U
[20:11:56] <Scantron>d10+8 wits+animal ken
[20:11:57] <Glacon>Scantron: wits+animal ken: 13 (d10+8=5)
[20:12:26] <~Gwen>Their body language suggests submissiveness.
[20:12:44] <Scantron>"…interesting. She seems to be the dominant one there."
[20:14:20] <~Gwen>"Our analysts agree. We need to find out what they took and more important why this woman has wolves in her retinue."
[20:14:58] <Alivi>Raine sighs, "So when are we leaving?"
[20:15:17] <Lurker>"Maybe she's a druid." Raj smirks a little bit. "I hear at level 40 you can summon about 3 or 4."
[20:15:34] <Alivi>"What?"
[20:15:41] <Lurker>Raj looks to Addison and /beams/.
[20:16:26] <~Gwen>Addison glances over to Raj with a wide grin. The Director just rolls his eyes. "You're wheels up in about ten. This is a low priority mission, so there isn't much of a rush."
[20:17:07] <Lurker>"Sounds like a plan, I'm going to change quickly, perhaps fit the locale better."
[20:18:07] <~Gwen>Addison stands and heads to the door, before heading to the garage.
[20:18:13] <Alivi>Raine shrugs and follows Addison.
[20:18:48] <Scantron>"I'm going to go get coffee…" She heads over to the lounge to gulp down a cup before heading over to the garage.
[20:20:44] <Lurker>Raj heads up to his condo, before meeting Addison in the garage. He's now in a nice brown overcoat, which rests above his cloak, the hood resting back like a hoodie. He looks fairly GQ.
[20:21:26] <~Gwen>Addison hops in and revs the engine of the Rover. She sends a text to Blake: <Going to the Northern States. May need you. Are you free?> She looks back to Raj. "You like…dapper."
[20:21:47] <Alivi><Yea I am, what's up?>
[20:22:14] <~Gwen><I may need you to Google stuff for me is all.>
[20:22:51] <Alivi><Aaaaah ok… so ive been demoted to googler. I see :P>
[20:23:00] <Lurker>"I decided to try and have a more… normal outing outfit. This way I still look intimidating and awesome, but blend in better. People will just think I'm some sort of hip hop teenager or something." Shrug.
[20:23:28] <~Gwen>"You're not going to look like you're a teenage…because you like…eighty-million." <But you're my googled <3>
[20:23:30] <Lurker>"Also I still have my sword on me, it's just less visible under the overcoat." He opens the front, revealing that indeed, it has been strapped on.
[20:23:32] <~Gwen>googler
[20:23:46] <~Gwen>
you're
[20:23:51] <Alivi><And I can live with that.>
[20:24:18] <Scantron>Satyana sits in the Rover as well.
[20:24:28] <Lurker>He slips the hood up and hunches over, then in a perfect chav accent. "Oi, you fuckin' prick. Wotch wheh ya goin or Oi'll get me feckin' mates to stomp you."
[20:24:52] <Lurker>Hood off, Raj has a very unpleasant look on his face. "Never let me do that again."
[20:26:15] <~Gwen>Addison blinks. "Never do that again."
[20:26:23] <Alivi>Raine looks at Raj very confused, "I agree with Addison."
[20:26:48] <~Gwen>Addison starts the drive to the airport. As usual, the rules of the road need not apply.
[20:26:50] <Scantron>Satyana shrugs. "I've heard natives use the language with less aptitude."
[20:27:00] <Lurker>"Did I ever tell you about the time a bunch of chavs tried to start a fight with me while I was walking through the park?" he asks, making conversation as they drive.
[20:28:01] <~Gwen>"No you haven't. I got mugged once…they searched my bag and found my MI:6 ID…and then ran away."
[20:29:44] <Lurker>"I was heading back to the bureau around 2am, and I cut through a park. About 7 of them surrounded me. I laughed at them, they pulled knives, and I proceeded to disarm them, break three arms, and knock out three of them before they ran."
[20:30:53] <Alivi>Raine doesn't say anything.
[20:31:03] <Scantron>"I would have been slightly concerned that you were losing your touch if the retaliation was anything less."
[20:31:23] <Scantron>She leans against the inside of the rover.
[20:31:40] <~Gwen>Addison drives the Rover into the rear of the plane and parks it, before hopping out. "Raj, I would love to know what possessed them to even approach you that late at night."
[20:32:22] <Lurker>"It's because I'm not a 6'7 Russian wrestler named Ivan or Dmitry. Also probably because I'm brown."
[20:33:52] <~Gwen>Addison settles in to her usual spot and pulls out her iPad and begins reading as the plane taxis and then takes off. The flight to the UNSA is uneventful aside from the turbulence over the Atlantic.
[20:39:28] <~Gwen>They land on a rather rural airstrip in Oregon. Addison moves to the rear of the plane to start the car.
[20:40:04] <Scantron>Satyana goes to the rear of the car as well. "My current guess is that she's devised some sort of pheromonal control over them."
[20:40:32] <Lurker>Raj hops into the car. "You know what? We should have code names."
[20:40:42] <~Gwen>Addison nods. "That would make the most sense…unless she's just defeated their Alpha…" She starts the car.
[20:41:02] <Alivi>Raine goes into the car.
[20:44:10] <Scantron>"That's also a possibility. I'd need to be there in person to tell. And we've never really needed codenames…"
[20:45:34] <~Gwen>Addison backs out of the plane and heads through rural nowhere towards their destination. It's a seriously boring drive.
[20:45:41] <Lurker>"What if there are suddenly people who start hunting us down, like in the Bourne movies? If we use codenames, it's harder to track us."
[20:47:05] <Scantron>"I've never seen the Bourne movies… but I suppose you have a point. So long as they aren't terrible codenames."
[20:47:07] <Alivi>Raine looks at Raj very confused.
[20:47:16] <Alivi>"Are you ok?"
[20:47:55] <Lurker>"I'm fine." He raises an eyebrow at Raine. "Are you? Do you not fear being hunted down by seasoned killers who have turned on the very company that raised them, so they can get revenge for something that happened many years ago?"
[20:48:08] <Lurker>"We will be like the X-Men."
[20:48:15] <Alivi>"What?"
[20:48:33] <Lurker>"Due to copyright restrictions, however, we will not be allowed to call ourselves the X-Men."
[20:49:05] <~Gwen>Addison laughs and takes a very slight right turn, glancing to her phone for a moment.
[20:50:27] <Alivi>Raine just shrugs. "I do not understand what you are saying."
[20:50:35] <Scantron>"You're the first person who's managed to make me almost want to become versed in western popular culture, Raj."
[20:51:08] <Lurker>"Thank you, Satyana. Nevermind, Raine, just remember the shoulder throws I taught you."
[20:51:19] <Alivi>"….sure."
[20:52:46] <~Gwen>After and eternity of nothing by farmland, Addison pulls into the driveway of a large ranch on another piece of farmland. Her phone lights up. "Alright, a contact from the State Police is on his…er…her way to meet us."
[20:53:23] <Scantron>"Sounds good." Satyana steps out of the vehicle and looks around."
[20:54:13] <Alivi>Raine gets out as well, "Should I get a visual?"
[20:54:40] <~Gwen>"Yes please…the whole exterior of the ranch."
[20:54:57] <Lurker>Raj slips out of the car, then pats himself down to make sure he's got everything.
[20:55:24] <Alivi>Raine nods
[20:55:50] <Alivi>1d10+6 snow visual
[20:55:50] <Glacon>Alivi: snow visual: 16 (1d10+6=10)
[20:56:31] <Alivi>1d10
[20:56:32] <Glacon>Alivi: 5 (1d10=5)
[20:57:03] <Scantron>A critical hit!
[20:58:00] <~Gwen>The ranch is empty. There is police tape surrounding the building. The front door appears to have been torn off it's hinges.
[20:58:34] <Alivi>Any prints?
[20:59:39] <~Gwen>Four sets of wolf prints, one set of heels to and from the ranch.
[21:00:11] <Alivi>"Same prints…."
[21:01:35] <Scantron>"That sounds about right." Satyana starts walking down the driveway towards the hosue.
[21:01:36] <~Gwen>Addison sighs. "Alright…let's go have a look."
[21:01:37] <Scantron>*house.
[21:02:00] <Alivi>Raine nods and walks towards the house with the others.
[21:02:57] <Lurker>Raj follows!
[21:04:41] <~Gwen>The house is rather large, obviously owned by a wealthy family.
[21:07:40] <~Gwen>Three cars in the open garage…all fancy SUVs.
[21:07:50] <Alivi>"Wow…"
[21:07:52] <~Gwen>Perceptions everyone.
[21:08:04] <~Gwen>1d10+5
[21:08:05] <Glacon>Gwen: 8 (1d10+5=3)
[21:08:09] <Alivi>1d10+6
[21:08:09] <Glacon>Alivi: 8 (1d10+6=2)
[21:08:58] <Lurker>1d10+10
[21:08:58] <Glacon>Lurker: 11 (1d10+10=1)
[21:09:29] <Scantron>d10+7
[21:09:29] <Glacon>Scantron: 17 (d10+7=10)
[21:09:34] <Scantron>d10+17
[21:09:34] <Glacon>Scantron: 23 (d10+17=6)
[21:10:54] <~Gwen>Raine and Satyana hear sirens in the distance. Addison approaches the broken front door. "Claw marks," she says.
[21:11:17] <Alivi>Raine turns around, "Huh…Sirens."
[21:12:10] <Lurker>"Well this should be interesting. Usually they don't go blaring sirens when there's no emergency…"
[21:12:33] <Alivi>"Unless something else happened perhaps?"
[21:13:04] <Scantron>"It may just be a miscommunication of sorts."
[21:13:33] <~Gwen>"This is the UNS we're talking about…when do they ever do anything that makes sense. Raine, can you get us eyes inside? Raj…go around back and make sure we are indeed alone."
[21:14:42] <Lurker>"I thought the Northern States had more sense than the rednecks down south," Raj mutters and heads around to the back!
[21:15:24] <Alivi>Raine nods and sends the snowflakes inside the house. He looks at his icepad as they swirl around.
[21:17:00] <Scantron>"I've never found Americans to have much sense at all."
[21:17:27] <~Gwen>Raine - The house has been completely torn apart…specifically books and filing cabinets seem to have been hit hardest. Raj - They are indeed alone. There is, however a shed that was also broken into near the rear of the property. The sounds of cars on the driveway fills the air.
[21:17:42] <Scantron>"Addison has about as much common sense as the rest of her country combined."
[21:17:48] <Lurker>Raj heads towards the shed, but draws out his pistol as he approaches it.
[21:18:15] <Scantron>Satyana follows Raj. Speaking to Addison and Raine, "I assume you two can handle the house."
[21:18:27] <~Gwen>Addison nods. "Yes, that's fine."
[21:19:30] <Alivi>Raine nods as well. "Addison, take a look at the filing cabinets and the books in the house…"
[21:21:50] <~Gwen>Addison nods. "They seems to be interested in records and stuff." Several police cars pull up behind them. One is black and unmarked, the other three are marked Oregon State Trooper vehicles. Out from the unmarked car steps one uniformed officer and a female in business attire. https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfDsNigMuRTXNyxPHuWguhVcWeizyMzQKdSRZOc-hiRt5A44Mf8A
[21:21:57] Alivi_ (~moc.rr.ser.anilorac.46D21E88-CRInys|ivilA#moc.rr.ser.anilorac.46D21E88-CRInys|ivilA) joined the channel.
[21:22:08] Alivi (~moc.rr.ser.anilorac.46D21E88-CRInys|ivilA#moc.rr.ser.anilorac.46D21E88-CRInys|ivilA) left IRC. (Connection reset by peer)
[21:22:08] Alivi_ is now known as Alivi
[21:23:14] <Scantron>"Damn, that's a cold-ass honky." Satyana does not actually say this.
[21:23:14] <Scantron>Satyana turns her head back to glance at them, but mostly just sticks with Raj silently.
[21:24:14] <Alivi>Raine looks at the woman and waves.
[21:24:42] <~Gwen>Raj and Satyana find the shed a complete mess…shelving units overturned, tools and stuff scattered everywhere. The woman approaches Raine and Addison. "I'm Sergeant Jean Munroe…I assume you're the guys from Interpol that my boss is crapping himself over?"
[21:26:23] <Scantron>Satyana tries to see if the shed is missing anything that a normal shed would be expected to have. In the process, she looks for any evidence that there was anything unique in there, like a hidden compartment or some such.
[21:26:29] <Alivi>"We are from Interpol, yes."
[21:26:48] <Lurker>Raj scans over the shed with his pistol and covers Satyana. He'll let her do the looking, and if any fighting needs doing, he will happily assist.
[21:26:55] <~Gwen>Satyana and Raj - Wits+Investigation for the shed.
[21:27:08] <Lurker>1d10+8
[21:27:08] <Glacon>Lurker: 13 (1d10+8=5)
[21:27:44] <Scantron>d10+9
[21:27:44] <Glacon>Scantron: 18 (d10+9=9)
[21:29:56] <~Gwen>Raj doesn't see anything in the random destruction. Satyana however, notices that a section of the floor appears to lift up. It's EXCEPTIONALLY well hidden. Sergeant Munroe removes her sunglasses. "Alright, your guys called us…you're allowed to search, but I have to be here to supervise. This is still my case." Addison nods. "We understand." She turns and walks into the house.
[21:30:26] <Alivi>Raine enters with Addison.
[21:30:40] <Scantron>"Found something…" She lifts up the section of floor — or at least, she tries to. She's not very strong.
[21:31:02] <Lurker>Raj watches Satyana for a few seconds, before crouching down and lifting as well.
[21:32:49] <~Gwen>It's VERY heavy. Can I get 1d10+Str from the both of you?
[21:33:03] <~Gwen>Addison looks to Raine. "You pick a room we should start in."
[21:33:13] <Scantron>d10+1 Satyana doesn't even lift
[21:33:13] <Glacon>Scantron: Satyana doesn't even lift: 5 (d10+1=4)
[21:33:34] <Lurker>1d10+3 Raj does
[21:33:35] <Glacon>Lurker: Raj does: 11 (1d10+3=8)
[21:33:38] <Alivi>Where is the most damange from the icepad?
[21:37:08] <~Gwen>Raine - The study towards the back. Raj manages to heft the large metal plate out of the floor. It's not a passage, but rather a sunken down portion of floor with a small leather briefcase in it.
[21:37:43] <Lurker>Raj gestures to it. "Grab it please."
[21:38:32] <Scantron>Satyana grabs the briefcase and pulls it out of the sunken down portion.
[21:39:08] <Scantron>Over tele-bluetooth-thing: «Found a hidden briefcase in the shed. They might have been looking for this and not found it.»
[21:39:13] <Alivi>"We should go to the back study…."
[21:40:21] <Lurker>Once Satyana's clear, Raj lowers it back down.
[21:41:17] <Scantron>Satyana attempts to open the briefcase. Is it locked?
[21:42:14] <~Gwen>«Alright, police lady seems might territorial about this investigation. Try and get it back to the Rover if you need to.» The case is not locked. It's filled with old war memos, all dated from WW2. "Study it is." Munroe leads them to the mangled study. Wits+Investigation for searching the study.
[21:43:57] <Alivi>1d10+7 (tagging Patterns in the Frost)
[21:43:57] <Glacon>Alivi: (tagging Patterns in the Frost): 16 (1d10+7=9)
[21:44:15] <Scantron>«Will do. Looks like it's full of war memos.» Satyana stands up and heads out of the shed, back towards the Rover.
[21:44:18] <~Gwen>1d10+7
[21:44:18] <Glacon>Gwen: 8 (1d10+7=1)
[21:45:00] <~Gwen>Raj and Satyana - Dex and Stealth. If you don't have Stealth give me Wits+Suberfuge.
[21:46:14] <Scantron>d10+5
[21:46:14] <Glacon>Scantron: 13 (d10+5=8)
[21:46:22] <Lurker>Raj holsters his pistol and undoes the front of his trench. He plucks out one of the sun stones and holds out his hand. "Give it here."
[21:46:30] <~Gwen>Raine finds nothing but claw marks. There is also the scent of perfume in the air, but it's fading.
[21:46:50] <Alivi>"Just clawmarks, and the perfume… but it is faint. You see anything?"
[21:47:13] <Scantron>Satyana hands it over. It's been closed, of coruse.
[21:47:15] <Scantron>*course.
[21:47:20] <~Gwen>Addison has her nose in a book. "Hmm? No…sorry."
[21:48:14] <Lurker>Raj tucks it under his arm, and for the first time, Satyana gets to see how the stones work. There's a golden chain that's a part of the cloak, a pendant attached. When he slips the stone into the holder, he vanishes from sight, along with the briefcase, which he keeps hidden in his coat.
[21:48:19] <Lurker>"Wait here."
[21:48:43] <~Gwen>Raj - I need need Dex+Stealth, but I'll give you a +10 for the whole invisible thing.
[21:49:05] <Scantron>"Okay." She stands still and leans against a tree.
[21:49:09] <Lurker>1d10+15
[21:49:09] <Glacon>Lurker: 23 (1d10+15=8)
[21:49:23] <Lurker>6 Successes :D
[21:49:26] <~Gwen>Raj - Perception now
[21:49:36] <Lurker>1d10+10
[21:49:36] <Glacon>Lurker: 20 (1d10+10=10)
[21:49:47] <Lurker>1d10+10
[21:49:47] <Glacon>Lurker: 13 (1d10+10=3)
[21:50:49] <~Gwen>As Raj steaks but, he happens to notice one of the cops…a young, rather ragged man…sniff the air every so often…rather animalistically.
[21:51:43] <Lurker>Is the cop near the SUV?
[21:52:00] <~Gwen>No, but he is on Raj's route to the Rover
[21:52:55] <Lurker>«One of the cops is a wolf, I'm going to bet all of them are in on this. Take them down?»
[21:53:44] <~Gwen>«We can't take down state troopers, what's your proof?» Addison looks to Raine. "Agent Virtanen, I think our work is done here."
[21:54:00] <Alivi>«How do you know?» Raine looks at Addison and nods, "Alright, let's go."
[21:54:15] <Lurker>«Like hell we can't. He's out here acting like a guard dog. Keeps sniffing the air.»
[21:54:36] <Alivi>«Raj that doesn't mean anything.»
[21:54:42] <~Gwen>Sergeant Munroe raises and eyebrow. "That's it? Alright. I suppose you'll be in touch. «He could have a cold Raj. Satyana, where are you?»
[21:55:31] <Scantron>«Right where Raj left me, near the shed.»
[21:55:52] <Lurker>«Let's put $500 on it, Virtanen.» Raj sighs. «Satyana, come on, I need you to run distraction for me.»
[21:56:08] <~Gwen>«Move away from the shed. Apparently the deal was we were supposed to be supervised…and if they're in on it…we don't need to give them a hint to where stuff is.»
[21:56:23] <Alivi>«I don't gamble.»
[21:57:22] <~Gwen>«We'll search the case when we're in the air.»
[21:58:40] <Scantron>Satyana starts heading away from the shed and towards the Rover. «Got it.»
[21:59:23] <Alivi>Raine starts walking outside.
[21:59:35] <Lurker>Raj heads slightly further away from the officer, letting Satyana pass him and mask his scent.
[22:00:29] <~Gwen>Addison follows Raine to the Rover, with the sergeant in tow. Addison hops into the driver's seat and rolls down the window. "Thanks for your help."
[22:01:01] <Lurker>Raj carefully slips in with the others, making sure not to do anything stupid like open a door when no one else is there.
[22:01:22] <Lurker>1d10+15
[22:01:22] <Glacon>Lurker: 25 (1d10+15=10)
[22:01:26] <Lurker>1d10
[22:01:27] <Glacon>Lurker: 1 (1d10=1)
[22:02:14] <~Gwen>Raj gets into the car just fine. Once Satyana is inside, Addison starts to roll away, leaving the cops rather confused. They seem to be talking amongst themselves as the agents pull away.
[22:02:40] <Lurker>"I'm really, really glad that they didn't see me."
[22:02:51] <Scantron>"Me too. So, one of the officers was sniffing the air?"
[22:02:52] <Lurker>"As far as they know, Raine was the only male with you."
[22:03:21] <Lurker>"Like a dog trying to pick up a scent." Raj doesn't take the sun stone off until they're far enough away that they can't see the officers anymore.
[22:03:56] <~Gwen>"Like that thing Mike does?"
[22:04:21] <Lurker>"Like that thing Mike does."
[22:05:58] <Scantron>"Well then. I assume their personnel roster is publicly available."
[22:07:52] <~Gwen>Addison sighs. "I'll put our tech on it." She grabs her phone and starts to text while driving about 120. <Blake, can you pull the personnel roster of the Oregon State Troopers?>
[22:08:14] <Lurker>Raj uncloaks, and checks out the briefcase.
[22:08:29] <Scantron>Satyana also looks at the contents of the suitcase.
[22:08:45] <Alivi><Yea sending to you now,> It only takes a bit before the roster is sent to Addison
[22:09:17] <~Gwen>«3> Addison continues driving. "Anything fancy in the case?" Wits+Investigation
[22:09:49] <Scantron>d10+9
[22:09:49] <Glacon>Scantron: 14 (d10+9=5)
[22:09:55] <Lurker>1d10+8
[22:09:55] <Glacon>Lurker: 12 (1d10+8=4)
[22:14:24] <Alivi>< lol <3 you too >
[22:16:48] <~Gwen>Both of you figure out that these are memos to and from the Naval HQ at the time and this specific Admiral. Turns out that he court martial'd the guy who sunk the Awa Maru. The memos get weird…they keep referring to the 'recovered manifest' and 'Crown Jewels.' Satyana picks out one memo in particular. It makes NO sense…and is obviously a code of some kind. Addison pulls into the rear of the plane.
[22:18:12] <Scantron>"Memos to and from Naval HQ and the admiral in question around the time of the Awa Maru sinking. The person responsible was court martial'd. I keep seeing references to a recovered manifest and 'Crown Jewels', those are capitalized." She sifts through a few. "Okay, this one is almost certainly a code of some sort."
[22:19:44] <~Gwen>Addison parks the car. "Crown Jewels…hmmm…"
[22:21:48] Lurker is now known as ShockwaveLurker
[22:22:02] ShockwaveLurker is now known as Lurker
[22:22:13] <Scantron>Satyana looks at it and tries to figure out what sort of code it is.
[22:23:13] <~Gwen>Int+Investigation
[22:23:33] <Lurker>1d10+6 RAJ HELPS
[22:23:34] <Glacon>Lurker: RAJ HELPS: 15 (1d10+6=9)
[22:24:02] <Scantron>d10+9 bitch please
[22:24:02] <Glacon>Scantron: bitch please: 19 (d10+9=10)
[22:24:06] <Scantron>d10+19
[22:24:07] <Glacon>Scantron: 21 (d10+19=2)
[22:27:02] <~Gwen>It is an intensively complex combination of five of the same kind cypher.
[22:28:54] <Scantron>"Seems to be an intensively complex combination of five of the same kind of cypher. I think this would be a good job for a computer."
[22:31:43] Scantron1 (tseb.yreveht|ebannawi#tseb.yreveht|ebannawi) joined the channel.
[22:32:18] Scantron (tseb.yreveht|ebannawi#tseb.yreveht|ebannawi) left IRC. (NickServ (GHOST command used by Scantron1))
[22:32:19] Scantron1 is now known as Scantron
[22:33:12] <~Gwen>The plane takes off. "I can start working on it when we get home."
[22:33:38] <Scantron>"Excellent."
[22:34:32] <~Gwen>And I think that's plot for the evening.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License