For Those In The Dark

[7:19pm] Lurker: Raj turns, looking at Zoe. "I'm dead serious. I will take this entire team."
[7:19pm] Tom90deg: "And so am I."
[7:19pm] Alivi: Raine walks into the lounge reading a book
[7:19pm] ZK: Dessa rubs Addison's back, a rather concerned mother motion. "I'm sorry, Addison. I could offer some relaxing herbal remedies but that won't do much aside from maybe help you sleep."
[7:22pm] Lurker: "Raine, we're going to Disney World."
[7:22pm] Gwen: Addison sighs and nods. “Thanks Dessa. Maybe I’ll try a remedy for sleep.”
[7:24pm] ZK: "I'll get you something to help." She smiles gently, still concerned to see the girl twisted up like this. Stress certainly wouldn't help the situation. "Maybe you should take some time to try unwind. Clear your head. What is it humans go to… A spa? Massages and the like, right?"
[7:25pm] Tom90deg: "Oooooh, yah, lets go to a spa!"
[7:26pm] Alivi: "What?"
[7:26pm] Alivi: "What is that?"
[7:26pm] Lurker: "Disney World? It's a giant theme park."
[7:27pm] Gwen: Addison lifts her head a bit more. “You know…that’s not a bad idea."
[7:28pm] Alivi: "Oh…..from that company?"
[7:28pm] ZK: "Anyone know one? That won't freak out about my ears? I'd like to go too." Dessa grins happily.
[7:29pm] Tom90deg: "I know! A spa would be great."
[7:29pm] Tom90deg: "Um…One that won't freak out about your ears…We'll just say you'reinto the body-mod scene."
[7:29pm] Magnolia left the chat room. (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
[7:29pm] Alivi: Raine smiles. "Anyways you all going tonight?
[7:30pm] Magnobile joined the chat room.
[7:30pm] Lurker: "Dessa, they'd probably adore you, and think you're a princess." Raj pauses, then raises an eyebrow. "Well, no, we were planning on going once everything was back to supernatural."
[7:30pm] Lurker: "I don't say normal, because Zoe brought up a good point earlier. There's nothing normal about any of us."
[7:30pm] Alivi: "Back to supernatural?" Raine tilts his head
[7:31pm] Alivi: "I think we are normal…"
[7:31pm] Magnobile: "Maybe you folks ain't normal." Mila wanders in
[7:31pm] Alivi: "Well I think we are."
[7:31pm] Magnobile: "I'm perfectly normal."
[7:32pm] Lurker: "Well to us we're normal, but normally when you kill someone, they don't come back to life."
[7:32pm] Tom90deg: "I'm normal for a given value of normal."
[7:33pm] Alivi: "Just cause we have….differences doesn't mean we aren't normal." Raine seems to be irritated
[7:33pm] ZK: "I have to agree with Raine. Though I'm not exactly normal even by elf standards."
[7:34pm] Magnobile: "Yall are weird." Mila flops on a couch, jabbing two thumbs towards her
[7:34pm] Lurker: Raj rubs his chin, then shrugs. "Fair enough, although, are the things we deal with normal?"
[7:34pm] Magnobile: "Baseline human right here."
[7:34pm] Tom90deg: "Objection!"
[7:35pm] Alivi: Anyone near Raine might notice the air is getting colder.
[7:39pm] Lurker: Raj waves a hand. "Alright, everyone, relax. We're normal, the shit we deal with isn't. That's what I'm getting at." He sighs. "If it was normal, then we wouldn't need the Bureau, but since it's not normal, we deal with it, and things are more than supernatural right now, they're kinda fucked, so once they unfuck themselves, and things get back to being pleasantly supernatural?" He claps his
[7:39pm] Lurker: hands together. "Didney Worl."
[7:39pm] Alivi: Raine just sighs
[7:41pm] Alivi: The loudspeaker crackles, "Attention Team 2 agents, please make your way to the Breifing room, All BSA Agents make your way to the breifing room."
[7:42pm] Gwen: Addison stands. “Fuck…” She heads to the briefing room.
[7:42pm] Lurker: Raj looks at his watch, then scowls. "Right, Disney World later." He bolts out.
[7:42pm] Alivi: Raine follows, still rather irritated
[7:43pm] Magnobile: "…sounds like a lot of people are gonna be in the briefing room.,
[7:43pm] ZK: Dessa sighs and follows to the briefing room.
[7:43pm] Magnobile: Mila follows
[7:43pm] Tom90deg: Zoe follows as well.
[7:44pm] Lurker: Raj is in the briefing room when they get there, he looks a bit winded though.
[7:44pm] Alivi: When they enter there are 4 people there. The Director is sitting at the head of the table, Valentina is right next to him. Eriko Ishikawa and Ashton West are also present.
[7:45pm] Lurker: Raj goes to take his seat near The Director.
[7:46pm] Gwen: Addison sits down at takes her iPad for note-taking.
[7:46pm] Alivi: The Director looks quite upset. As does Ashton. Eriko looks highly worried.
[7:46pm] Tom90deg: "So…what's wrong?"
[7:47pm] ZK: Dessa also look worried now at the expressions on the faces in front of them.
[7:47pm] Magnobile: "…death in the family?"
[7:47pm] Gwen: The Director gestures to Ashton and Eriko. “They have a briefing for you."
[7:48pm] Alivi: Ashton sighs. "It seems we have a Rogue Agent."
[7:48pm] Alivi: He turns on the projector and this image appears on the screen http://images.nymag.com/images/2/daily/2010/11/29_eweinerboardwalk_190x190.jpg
[7:49pm] Tom90deg: "Great…."
[7:49pm] Gwen: “lovely.”
[7:49pm] Magnobile: Mila frowns, almost geotesquel at the prospect.
[7:49pm] Magnobile: "A traitor?"
[7:50pm] Alivi: "This," Ashton West says, "Is Agent Erik Sesbo, a man who was from Team 5."
[7:50pm] Lurker: Raj frowns.
[7:50pm] Alivi: "He is an experienced Agent, having spent well over 16 years at the BSA….. I know some of you know him and are well aware of his….issues with certian vices….including but not limited to excess drinking and gambling."
[7:51pm] Alivi: "These problems, while we were aware of and taking steps to solve seem to have finally gotten the better of him, as Miss Eriko can attest to."
[7:53pm] Gwen: “Where is he now?"
[7:53pm] Tom90deg: "Mmm…"
[7:53pm] Alivi: He switches the slides. "This morning at 0200 the Relic Warehouse was broken into, while no injuries were reported 5 jewels were taken, we have reason to beileve that Sesbo, is in debt to the…." He squints at the paper. Eriko sighs, "The Mizuno-kai, the Yakuza group that Team 2 has had 2 previous encounters with…"
[7:54pm] Gwen: “Oh christ."
[7:54pm] Alivi: "The group has several casinos in Macau…and we have reason to beileve he went there." Eriko says sighing.
[7:54pm] Magnobile: "Never heard of em."
[7:54pm] Alivi: Raine rolls his eyes, "Pay attention then."
[7:55pm] Lurker: "They're not nice."
[7:55pm] Tom90deg: "Hell…Those guys…"
[7:55pm] Alivi: Eriko looks down, "I apologize for not protecting the relics well enough, and ask for you to please return them to the safety of the Warehouse."
[7:56pm] Gwen: “We lost an agent last time we faced them. What casinos do they own in Macau?"
[7:56pm] Alivi: Ashton rubs his eyes, "I beileve we all feel a bit foolish about the situation….Eriko. It was not just you who missed the signs."
[7:57pm] Tom90deg: "True, not like it was your fault Eriko."
[7:58pm] Alivi: "They owe a number of the Greyhound and Horse Racing areas, as for casinos and Fantans… The Mocha Clubs, Grand Lapa, Jai Alai, Greek Mythology Casino, Emperor Palace, and Ponte 16."
[7:58pm] Tom90deg: "WAit, what was that last one? Greek Mythology casino?"
[7:58pm] Tom90deg: "That seems a bit…oddly named."
[7:58pm] Gwen: Addison covers her face again. “Fuck."
[7:59pm] Magnobile: "Any idea which one this AWOL agent fancies?"
[7:59pm] Alivi: "Yes…. it has 228 tables and 100 slot machines, it is facing new renovations to increase the tables, it also has a hotel"
[8:00pm] Tom90deg: "I mean, is that the actual name, or a weird translation?"
[8:00pm] Tom90deg: "That just seems…odd."
[8:00pm] Alivi: "It is the actual name…"
[8:00pm] ZK: Dessa puts a hand on Addison's shoulder
[8:00pm] Tom90deg: "Huh."
[8:00pm] Gwen: “Can we not go to that one? Is that an option?"
[8:01pm] Lurker: "Sounds like the one we might need to check out, Addison."
[8:01pm] Alivi: "Well actually it is likely according to reports that he is at the Emperor's Palace Casino."
[8:02pm] Tom90deg: "Thank god."
[8:02pm] Tom90deg: "Ok, so…we have our target, and what's the plan? BRing him in?"
[8:02pm] Gwen: “Yes!” Addison grins and wiggles in her seat happily.
[8:03pm] Alivi: "Bring him in, and the relics."
[8:03pm] Alivi: "We will deal with him as we see fit."
[8:03pm] Alivi: Ashton looks to the Director.
[8:03pm] Tom90deg: "What do the relics do?"
[8:04pm] Alivi: Eriko sighs, "They are elemental Crystals, When worn they give you elemental powers."
[8:04pm] ZK: Dessa grimaces, taking mental notes on what she might need to bring with her.
[8:04pm] Alivi: "Of the five stolen there were- Sound, Water, Ice, Light, and Air. They are the crystals of the lighter section…."
[8:04pm] Magnolia joined the chat room.
[8:05pm] Gwen: Addison nods. “Anything else?"
[8:06pm] Alivi: "Not that I am aware…" Eriko says.
[8:06pm] Alivi: Ashton shakes his head
[8:06pm] Gwen: The Director stands and waves them all off. “Go. Fly."
[8:06pm] Magnolia: "…If he tries to escape, do we have permission to use lethal force to retrieve the relics?"
[8:07pm] Lurker: Raj stands up, heading to collect his things.
[8:07pm] Alivi: "We won't be using leathal force don't think like that Mila…" Raine says swinging his bag over his shoulder.
[8:07pm] Alivi: "Let's get going…"
[8:07pm] Gwen: “Only as a last resort. My agents do not kill unless there is no other option."
[8:07pm] Gwen: Addison stands and heads out.
[8:09pm] Magnolia: Mila sighs, and nods, following her out "Yes sir."
[8:09pm] ZK: Dessa heads out, making sure to check her doctor's bag before joining them on the plane.
[8:09pm] Alivi: Raine looks at Raj, "…You ok?"
[8:10pm] Lurker: Raj nods, not speaking as he heads to his room. "I'll meet you guys to get to the plane, give me 5 to gather my things."
[8:10pm] Alivi: "…ok."
[8:10pm] Tom90deg: "Right then."
[8:10pm] Tom90deg: Zoe heads on down to the car
[8:10pm] Gwen: Addison climbs into the driver’s seat of the Rover and takes a deep breath.
[8:11pm] Alivi: Raine gets into the car.
[8:11pm] ZK: Dessa hesitates when she sees Addison in the driver's seat but then gets in, securing her bag down by her feet.
[8:12pm] Magnolia: Mila climbs in, making sure she has her sidearms
[8:12pm] Tom90deg: "Right then, this should be a simple snatch and grab."
[8:12pm] Gwen: Addison nods. “But something is going to go wrong. It always does."
[8:13pm] Magnolia: "Yep."
[8:13pm] ZK: "That's a very grim outlook to have."
[8:13pm] Lurker: Raj arrives at the car in a leather jacket that hangs a bit loose on him. He's got a small backpack with a piece of his armor attached around it for transport, and a gun case. "Just in case," he says, putting them in the back. "They're staying in the car unless I need them."
[8:14pm] Alivi: Raine nods.
[8:15pm] Gwen: “Everyone ready?” And Addison looks to Dessa. “I’ll be fine once we land.” She takes off…only going a bit fast…not crazy.
[8:15pm] Tom90deg: Zoe looks over, Addy must be really worried….
[8:16pm] Alivi: Raine looks at Raj again then Addison.
[8:16pm] Lurker: Raj leans against the window as they drive.
[8:17pm] Gwen: Addison rolls up into the plane and parks. “Alright…lets go folks."
[8:18pm] Alivi: Raine exits and sits down. He taps is fingers a bit.
[8:18pm] Lurker: Raj hops out, taking his bag - leaving the armor next to the gun case as he heads in.
[8:18pm] ZK: Dessa takes a seat on the plane.
[8:18pm] Magnolia: Mila hops out, taking a seat, looking at Addison, almost worried
[8:19pm] Lurker: Raj sits near a window, unzipping his bag and pulling out a rather large box, opens it, and pulls out several ziplocked bags of ammunition and magazines, beginning to load them.
[8:19pm] Gwen: Addison heads into the plane and immediately opens a can of coke, before sitting down. She takes out one of the old dusty tomes she’s been reading.
[8:19pm] Magnolia: Mila's attention is stolen by Raj, she raises an eyebrow
[8:19pm] ZK: Dessa closes her eyes and tries to relax.
[8:19pm] Magnolia: "…Zip-lock bags?"
[8:20pm] Alivi: Raine sighs and closes his eyes.
[8:20pm] Alivi: The plane flies.
[8:20pm] Lurker: "I was in a rush," Raj says, glaring as he pulls out rounds, loading them into the magazines.
[8:21pm] Tom90deg: Zoe rolls her eyes.
[8:21pm] Tom90deg: "Anyway…"
[8:21pm] Tom90deg: 'Hopefully he should be simple to notice…"
[8:21pm] Alivi: "we will hope…"
[8:22pm] Magnolia: Mila puts her hands up at the glare, rolling her eyes
[8:24pm] Lurker: Raj finishes loading the magazines, and he places the remaining bags back into the box, tucking it back into the backpack. He places the magazines ontop of the box inside. If Mila's eyes are keen, she'd probably notice what types of weapons he's bringing along.
[8:25pm] Alivi: The plane descends
[8:25pm] Tom90deg: "Welp…here we go."
[8:26pm] Alivi: The plane lands the the GPS pings.
[8:26pm] Alivi: THe coordinates have been uploaded
[8:26pm] Gwen: Addison packs up her bags and slings it over her shoulder before she heads to the car.
[8:27pm] Alivi: "Do you think we will blend in well?"
[8:27pm] ZK: Dessa follows with her own things.
[8:27pm] Lurker: Raj carries along his bag. He tucks the smaller round mags into hidden pockets, and drops the backpack in the back of the car as they hop back in.
[8:27pm] Magnolia: Mila climbs into the car, "Macau is like vegas times 10."
[8:27pm] Magnolia: "We could all be in flamboyant drag and fit right in."
[8:28pm] Tom90deg: "Man, have you been to vegas?"
[8:28pm] Tom90deg: "I don't think physics would support that much glam."
[8:28pm] Magnolia: "You'd better not get outa this plane then."
[8:28pm] Magnolia: "Your brain might break."
[8:30pm] Gwen: “You get used to Vegas…I used to live in a hotel on the strip. It’s not bad"
[8:31pm] Alivi: Raine just stays quiet trying to ignore things.
[8:31pm] Magnolia: "Vegas is the gambling capitol of the US… Macau is gambling capitol of the world."
[8:31pm] Tom90deg: "Awesome."
[8:32pm] Gwen: “And they play a card game here that I don’t understand…at all."
[8:32pm] Alivi: "Addison you banned here?"
[8:32pm] Tom90deg: "Baccarat?"
[8:33pm] Gwen: “Even after reading all of the James Bond novels. Yes, Baccarat. And no, I’m not banned. I’ve never been here, so they have never had to deal with me."
[8:33pm] Tom90deg: "Good news then."
[8:33pm] Tom90deg: "Right then, where's the casino?"
[8:33pm] Alivi: Raine nods.
[8:34pm] Balthazaar joined the chat room.
[8:34pm] Lurker: Raj is quiet again, watching as they drive along.
[8:35pm] ZK: Dessa is a little dazzled by all the colourful lights, gazing out the window and drinking the sights in.
[8:36pm] Gwen: Addison drives them to the casino using the GPS
[8:36pm] Alivi: Lots of lights, and glowing, People everywhere. It is INSANE.
[8:37pm] Magnolia: Mila tries to not be distracted by the lights, looking for suspicious individuals who might be watching/tailing them
[8:37pm] Tom90deg: "Geeze…"
[8:38pm] Tom90deg: "Well, it's a good place to hide I suppose."
[8:39pm] Gwen: “Yeah, not bad. I would have gone with Monaco personally…because it’s prettier."
[8:39pm] Alivi: "You are addicted to that place…."
[8:39pm] Magnolia: "real good place to hide…"
[8:40pm] Tom90deg: "Mmm."
[8:41pm] Alivi: They park in front of the Casino
[8:42pm] Tom90deg: Zoe climbs on out. "Right….What's the plan?"
[8:43pm] Gwen: “Addison hops out. “I wanna go see what the gaming floor looks like!"
[8:43pm] Gwen: *- that first “
[8:43pm] Magnolia: "WHoa girl, we gotta lay low."
[8:43pm] Tom90deg: "Later, work first, play after."
[8:43pm] Alivi: Raine shakes his head.
[8:43pm] Magnolia: "If he is gambling with artifacts, he might not jsut be on the floor."
[8:44pm] Magnolia: "You aint gonna be throwing those around outside of closed doors."
[8:44pm] Magnolia: "We can check the floor, but I'm betting he'll be ina restricted area."
[8:44pm] Tom90deg: 'Why would he gamble with thouse though?"
[8:44pm] Tom90deg: "I'm betting he's using them as a payoff."
[8:44pm] Magnolia: "Could be."
[8:44pm] Gwen: Addison rubs her head. “If he’s a gambler he’s either in a room, or on the floor. We should look at the floor."
[8:45pm] Alivi: Raine nods, "Then move to a room if we need to."
[8:45pm] ZK: Dessa nods in agreement
[8:46pm] Lurker: Raj looks about. He sighs as he shifts in his clothes. He looks casual enough.[8:46pm] Alivi: Chalie wakes up in the car. He may have been asleep the whole time on the way there, but he is awake now
[8:46pm] Alivi: Cuz he was totally there
[8:46pm] Alivi: Totally
[8:47pm] Balthazaar: !
[8:47pm] Balthazaar: He climbs out of the door and goes :O at the everything
[8:47pm] Gwen: Addison chews on her lip and then heads towards the casino…rather quickly. Her mood changed mighty quick.
[8:48pm] Tom90deg: "Don't worryAddy, we'll gamble after we deal with him."
[8:48pm] Lurker: Raj tails along behind. He's trying to put on that kinda casual gambler look.
[8:48pm] Alivi: Raine slips on his glasses.
[8:48pm] Magnolia: Mila heads in, ready to kick some ass
[8:49pm] Balthazaar: Charlie stares at everything, accidentally and effectively looking like a tourist
[8:49pm] Gwen: Addison slips on her blue mirrored aviators…her card playin’ specs.
[8:50pm] ZK: Dessa is also probably easily marked as the tourist too. This place is beautiful!
[8:50pm] Tom90deg: "Right then, lets get to work…"
[8:51pm] Magnolia: Mila tries to look casual
[8:51pm] Alivi: Raine nods.
[8:52pm] Gwen: Addison heads to the games floor as fast as she can without looking out of place.
[8:52pm] Lurker: Raj heads on in, buying some chips to go and play as he begins to scout out the floor, making it seem natural, and like he's taking in the sights of the casino.
[8:53pm] Alivi: Raine follows Raj's line.
[8:53pm] Alivi: Raine watches Addison as well.
[8:53pm] Alivi: d20 Ice sight!
[8:53pm] Glacon: Alivi: Ice sight!: 3 (d20=3)
[8:53pm] Tom90deg: Zoe heads to the other rooms, looking around for anyone who looks like the person they're loking for.
[8:53pm] Balthazaar: Charlie stays near Addison, keepin an eye out but also gawking in general
[8:53pm] Alivi: Raine manages to get a weak visual on the others, but not well at all he will have to try again when he has time
[8:53pm] Lurker: 1d20 Percepting
[8:53pm] Glacon: Lurker: Percepting: 20 (1d20=20)
[8:54pm] Magnolia: Mila follows lead, getting a good number of chips, scoping out the building.
[8:54pm] ZK: Dessa wanders around, taking in the sights like a tourist and keeping a sharp eye out for the man they're looking for as she curiously pauses by the slot machines.
[8:54pm] Gwen: Anyone at the card tables resembling the target? Would you like a roll?
[8:55pm] Alivi: Raj notices a lot. There are many people and men with tattoos displayed. Yes please roll
[8:55pm] Tom90deg: 1d20
[8:55pm] Glacon: Tom90deg: 7 (1d20=7)
[8:55pm] Magnolia: d20
[8:55pm] Glacon: Magnolia: 19 (d20=19)
[8:55pm] ZK: 1d20 for the slot machine area
[8:55pm] Glacon: ZK: for the slot machine area: 13 (1d20=13)
[8:55pm] Balthazaar: d20 Gawking
[8:55pm] Glacon: Balthazaar: Gawking: 3 (d20=3)
[8:55pm] Gwen: 1d20
[8:55pm] Glacon: Gwen: 3 (1d20=3)
[8:56pm] Alivi: Mila, Dessa notice the Tattoo'd men are getting waited on extremely well.
[8:56pm] Alivi: Raj would recgonize them as Mizuno Kai members
[8:57pm] Magnolia: ~Yakuza~
[8:57pm] Tom90deg: ~Where?~
[8:57pm] Lurker: ~Yeah, we've got tons of them, no sign of him though.~
[8:58pm] Balthazaar: ~Like the ninja guys?~
[8:58pm] Tom90deg: ~…We'll say yes for now, detailed explination coming later.~
[8:59pm] Gwen: Addison continues to look around the room.
[9:00pm] Alivi: Addison roll a 20
[9:00pm] ZK: Dessa sits at a slot machine, glancing at some of the tattoo'd men curiously. She brushes at her hair to make sure her ears are hidden.
[9:00pm] Alivi: Raine sits near Dessa and hands her a coin.
[9:01pm] ZK: Dessa smiles at Raine. "Thanks." She tries out the slot machine.
[9:01pm] Gwen: 1d20
[9:01pm] Glacon: Gwen: 9 (1d20=9)
[9:02pm] Tom90deg: Zoe wanders looking at thelights and people, also looking for the target
[9:02pm] Balthazaar: Charlie, having calmed a bit, is now hunting around for the target
[9:02pm] ZK: Dessa tries to pick up any conversation from the tattoo'd men nearby.
[9:03pm] Alivi: Addison you feel a compusion to gamble.
[9:03pm] Alivi: 3d5 ZK
[9:03pm] Glacon: Alivi: ZK: 5 (3d5=1, 2, 2)
[9:03pm] Alivi: No dice….You need to do another one.
[9:03pm] Magnolia: ~So, guess that means intel was correct.~
[9:03pm] Magnolia: ~Now, where's our target?~
[9:04pm] Gwen: Addison stops by a Texas Hold ‘Em table and then rumages through her bag. “Good.” She takes a seat at the table and slides some money across the table to be dealt in.
[9:04pm] Tom90deg: ~Not seen anyone….~
[9:04pm] Magnolia: ~Addy, any way you could get a read on them?~
[9:04pm] Alivi: Addison roll a d10
[9:04pm] Gwen: ~On who?~
[9:04pm] Gwen: 1d10
[9:04pm] Glacon: Gwen: 5 (1d10=5)
[9:05pm] Alivi: You win
[9:06pm] Gwen: “Ooh!” She giggles and rakes the chips she’s one close to her.
[9:07pm] Alivi: A couple of the other gamblers laugh and put in their next bets
[9:07pm] Alivi: Raine sighs. ~hmm..~
[9:07pm] Magnolia: ~Dunno, either look for his mind, or check one of the guys with tattoos, see if any of them are thinking about a white guy coming through with some valuable jewels.~
[9:08pm] Gwen: ~Okie dokie~ She places a bet and glances at her cards before closing her eyes to reach out with her mind and find the rogue agent.
[9:08pm] Alivi: roll a d20
[9:08pm] Balthazaar: ~Wish I had is scent…~
[9:08pm] Gwen: 1d20 I DON’T HAVE A TRAIT FOR THIS
[9:08pm] Glacon: Gwen: I DON’T HAVE A TRAIT FOR THIS: 18 (1d20=18)
[9:09pm] ZK: 1d20 Eavesdropping
[9:09pm] Glacon: ZK: Eavesdropping: 16 (1d20=16)
[9:10pm] Alivi: Addison you sense he is in a room, great nervousness emenates from this
[9:10pm] Gwen: Like a hotel room?
[9:10pm] Alivi: Dessa you can hear some men talking in Japanese, do you understand it?
[9:10pm] Alivi: a VIP room, flanked by security
[9:11pm] Gwen: ~Got him, he’s in a VIP room…guarded. FUCK I NEED A TWO….sorry.~
[9:12pm] ZK: Oh. Right. Language barrier. Damn. Dessa pouts a little, though its well times with failing at slots.
[9:12pm] Alivi: 3d5 Dessa Slots
[9:12pm] Glacon: Alivi: Dessa Slots: 10 (3d5=1, 5, 4)
[9:12pm] Alivi: she didnt win jackpot but she won a little bit.
[9:13pm] Magnolia: Mila just plays craps
[9:13pm] Magnolia: ~Hmm, any way we could get the guards out of the way?~
[9:13pm] ZK: Dessa starts playing with that she just won. She can see why this is addictive.
[9:13pm] Lurker: 1d10 Roulette
[9:13pm] Glacon: Lurker: Roulette: 6 (1d10=6)
[9:13pm] Tom90deg: ~VIP room? Where?~
[9:14pm] Balthazaar: ~I can pick a fight with them, distract them long enough to get you in?~
[9:14pm] Alivi: ~ I could try to create a distraction?~
[9:14pm] Gwen: ~Interpol badges I think might be a good start.~
[9:14pm] Gwen: ~Distraction might be good too~
[9:14pm] Tom90deg: ~Agreed….Raine, can you see the room?~
[9:14pm] Lurker: ~I can get in.~
[9:15pm] Alivi: ~hold on~
[9:15pm] Alivi: d20
[9:15pm] Glacon: Alivi: 9 (d20=9)
[9:15pm] Alivi: d20 reroll glacon you jerk
[9:15pm] Glacon: Alivi: reroll glacon you jerk: 6 (d20=6)
[9:16pm] Alivi: Dessa you can hear Raine sharply intake his breath. He rubs his forehead.
[9:16pm] Alivi: ~No~
[9:16pm] ZK: She looks up at Raine with concern. "Are you okay?" She asks softly.
[9:16pm] Tom90deg: ~Is it warded or something?~
[9:16pm] Alivi: He shakes his head. "I cant gain a visual… splitting headache" he replies back
[9:17pm] Tom90deg: ~Right..I'll check it out manualy…~
[9:17pm] Balthazaar: ~Guys? Want me to get rid of the guards?~
[9:17pm] Tom90deg: Zoe begins moveing towards the room, looking for guards.
[9:17pm] Tom90deg: ~Hold off, that'll bring the full alert down on us.~
[9:18pm] ZK: Dessa reaches for her bag to get him something for the headache.
[9:18pm] Lurker: Raj heads in the general area of the VIP area, trying to keep close enough that he can get a visual, but far enough away that he can play and keep things subtle.
[9:18pm] Gwen: Addison folds this hand, drumming her fingers on the edge of the table as she watches the rest of the game on unfold. She flags a waitress down and order as a coke.
[9:19pm] Alivi: The waitress brings a coke to Addison.
[9:19pm] Tom90deg: Zoe heads to the VIP section, looking for the guards.
[9:19pm] Alivi: All 4 VIP rooms are gaurded
[9:19pm] Gwen: Addison happily takes a drink, glancing at a new hand.
[9:19pm] Alivi: One seems to have more than normal
[9:19pm] Alivi: oooh Addison this is a good one
[9:20pm] Balthazaar: Charlie sits near the VIP rooms at a blackjack table, putting down some money
[9:20pm] Tom90deg: ~Hell…which VIP room is he in?~
[9:21pm] Magnobile: ~One with guards~
[9:21pm] ZK: Dessa passes a bottle of water and something herbal for Raine's headache. "This should work better with your system." She smiles at him. "It's a little bitter, be warned."
[9:21pm] Tom90deg: ~All of em have guards~
[9:21pm] Alivi: Charlie you dont having matching cards and it occurs to you yoi hant know how to play this
[9:22pm] Gwen: ~Huh, what’s up Zoe?~ Addison’s thoughts are well distant
[9:22pm] Alivi: Raine takes it and winces almost choking
[9:22pm] ZK: Dessa giggles a little, patting his back. "Sorry. I did warn you."
[9:22pm] Tom90deg: ~Addy, Which room? They're all guarded.~
[9:23pm] Balthazaar: "…" Charlie shows the player next to him his cards. "Is this good?"
[9:23pm] Alivi: Raine nods
[9:23pm] Gwen: ~I’ve got pocket kings,~ she thought mumbles. ~He can’t possibly have a flush. Huh? Oh…one second.~ Addison is going to try and glean a room number from the dude’s thoughts.
[9:24pm] Alivi: the player sighs and looks. "Oh no not at all, just fold.."
[9:24pm] Magnolia left the chat room. (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
[9:24pm] Alivi: "541"
[9:24pm] Alivi: the thought occurs to Addison
[9:24pm] Gwen: ~He’s in room…um…that card doesn’t help at all, but I’m still sure I got this…it’s 541…~
[9:25pm] Alivi: Raine stands
[9:25pm] Tom90deg: ~Right then….Maybe a distraction….I don't think the yakuza will care if we're from interpol."
[9:25pm] Balthazaar: Charlie folds and keeps an eye on the doors
[9:26pm] ZK: Dessa follows Raine's lead, though not without scooping her coins into a holder.
[9:26pm] Magnobile: ~These passes should get us in to just about anywhere, Right?~
[9:26pm] Gwen: Addison rakes another pile of chips to herself. ~Yeah…you guys do that…I’ll…I’ll be here.~ She takes another sip of coke. ~Keeping a lookout~
[9:26pm] Balthazaar: ~What if we tell them we're samurai? Ninjas always lose to samurai.~ Charlie bases this off movies he remembers from the past
[9:26pm] Tom90deg: ~I don't think criminals will care~
[9:27pm] Lurker: ~Addison you have a problem.~
[9:27pm] Lurker: 1d10 SLOTS
[9:27pm] Glacon: Lurker: SLOTS: 5 (1d10=5)
[9:27pm] Lurker: Raj frowns and keeps playing.
[9:27pm] Tom90deg: ~We'll deal with that later.~
[9:27pm] Gwen: ~No I don’t.~
[9:27pm] Alivi: 3d5 Raj
[9:27pm] Glacon: Alivi: Raj: 10 (3d5=2, 5, 3)
[9:27pm] Alivi: he wins a bit
[9:28pm] Lurker: ~Addi, find me a machine nearby so I can win the jackpot.~
[9:28pm] Lurker: ~That'll be a hell of a distraction.~
[9:28pm] Tom90deg: ~That….might actually work….~
[9:29pm] Magnobile: ~They ain't ninjas, they're mobsters."
[9:29pm] Magnobile: -"
[9:29pm] Magnobile: +~
[9:29pm] Gwen: ~Find a machine with a pharoh on it…check the date on the manufacturing panel. As long as it’s after 2004, kick the machine in the centre for the face of the sphinx on the lower panel an a jackpot will go off~
[9:29pm] Lurker: Raj goes in search of a Pharaoh machine manufactured after 2004!
[9:29pm] Gwen: ~I think it’s called Curse of the Money or something terrible like that~
[9:30pm] Alivi: roll d10 raj
[9:30pm] Magnolia joined the chat room.
[9:30pm] Lurker: d10
[9:30pm] Glacon: Lurker: 9 (d10=9)
[9:30pm] Alivi: Raine goes over to Addison
[9:30pm] Alivi: Raj finds one
[9:31pm] Lurker: Raj smiles, looking around, and spinning the machine before giving the Sphinx a swift punt.
[9:31pm] Gwen: ~That’s how Zoe and I made a get away once…two of those machines jackpotted at the same time…it was hilarious watching casino staff run about~
[9:31pm] ZK: Dessa follows Raine. She's clutching her cup of coins and still watching the crowds warily.
[9:31pm] Alivi: JACKPOT!!! DING DING DING DING
[9:31pm] Gwen: Addison sighs and tosses her cards away, sipping at her drink.
[9:31pm] Alivi: Raine grabs Addison and goes over towards Zoe towing Addison with him
[9:31pm] Lurker: "HOLY SHIT!" Raj mocks surprise!
[9:32pm] Lurker: ~Distraction.~
[9:32pm] Alivi: People all look to Raj and talk even the gaurds.
[9:32pm] Gwen: “ACK! But…But all those chips!"
[9:32pm] Magnolia: Mila moves through the croud towards the VIP area, trying to make her movement unnoticible
[9:32pm] ZK: "Addison…" Dessa helps usher her away.
[9:32pm] Gwen: “And my drink!"
[9:32pm] Magnolia: ~Addison, stop, we're not here to gamble.~
[9:33pm] Balthazaar: Charlie waits for his chance
[9:33pm] Alivi: Raine goes near the room waiting.
[9:33pm] Alivi: ~lead us~
[9:33pm] Lurker: Raj gets up and runs his hands through his hair. It almost looks like he's genuinely shocked. He's so excited~
[9:33pm] Gwen: ~It’s casino…that’s what they’re here for.~ She looks to Raine and blinks. “Who me?"
[9:34pm] Alivi: He nods
[9:34pm] Gwen: She rolls her eyes behind her glasses and then heads towards the guarded room. ~So…badges or no?~
[9:34pm] ZK: ~Will they care about the badges?~
[9:34pm] Magnolia: ~It's not what /we're/ here for. Stop.~
[9:34pm] Tom90deg: ~I don't think they'll care.~
[9:35pm] Gwen: ~Ugh…fiiiiiiiine~ The guards are still there right?
[9:35pm] Alivi: ~Same… Charlie and I can blitz them while the rest of the casino is distracted….~
[9:35pm] Tom90deg: ~Right.~
[9:35pm] Alivi: ~Addison?~
[9:35pm] Balthazaar: ~I can get rid of them. Dead or just hurt?~
[9:35pm] Alivi: ~Hurt!~
[9:35pm] Magnolia: ~How fast can you pick a lock, Zoe?~
[9:36pm] Tom90deg: ~I don't need to if you can get me an image of the other side of the door.~
[9:36pm] Lurker: Raj is trying to make a scene, talking to any casino staff who show up about how he was visiting a friend and popped in on a whim.
[9:36pm] Magnolia: ~Raine, that's on you.~
[9:36pm] Gwen: Addison starts stumbling up the hallway towards the guards, pretending to be drunk. ~Anytime you want to jump these motherfuckers…go ahead~
[9:37pm] Balthazaar: ~On your mark, Raine.~
[9:38pm] Magnolia: ~Keep in mind, Zoe needs an image of the other side of that door.~
[9:38pm] Alivi: ~Ok…..~ Raine activates his relic ~Charlie you take the right 2, I'll take the left 2….3….2……1…GO!~
[9:38pm] Alivi: d20 Ice orbs knockout!
[9:38pm] Glacon: Alivi: Ice orbs knockout!: 1 (d20=1)
[9:39pm] Alivi: Raine's orbs go wayyy off bound and they hit…
[9:40pm] Alivi: Zoe. Better dodge
[9:40pm] Tom90deg: 1d20
[9:40pm] Glacon: Tom90deg: 13 (1d20=13)
[9:40pm] Balthazaar: d20 Charlie rushes, going for a quick clean takedown
[9:40pm] Glacon: Balthazaar: Charlie rushes, going for a quick clean takedown: 17 (d20=17)
[9:40pm] Alivi: 1d20 Ice balls at you
[9:40pm] Glacon: Alivi: Ice balls at you: 13 (1d20=13)
[9:40pm] Alivi: They barely miss you Zoe, but you can feel the cold
[9:40pm] Gwen: Addison is still stumbling away, mumbling to hersel.
[9:40pm] Gwen: *herself
[9:40pm] ZK: Dessa stands back out of way of all this, keeping a bit of a lookout.
[9:40pm] Alivi: d20 Gaurds def
[9:40pm] Glacon: Alivi: Gaurds def: 15 (d20=15)
[9:40pm] Alivi: the go down
[9:40pm] Alivi: they*
[9:41pm] Alivi: Raine curses and tries again
[9:41pm] Alivi: d20 Ice orbs!
[9:41pm] Glacon: Alivi: Ice orbs!: 14 (d20=14)
[9:41pm] Tom90deg: "Hell Raine….careful…"
[9:41pm] Alivi: d20 Gaurds def
[9:41pm] Glacon: Alivi: Gaurds def: 15 (d20=15)
[9:41pm] Gwen: “I’m siiiiiiiiiing in the rain…just siiiiiiiing in the rain.”
[9:41pm] Alivi: They look towards Raine a bit very surprised. And Raine groans, ~Addison are you ok?~
[9:42pm] Balthazaar: Charlie rushes at the guards, trying to take them down before they raise the alarm
[9:43pm] Tom90deg: Zoe moves towards the other one Raine missed, trying for a knockout.
[9:43pm] Alivi: charlie roll, they are obviously confused by said rag tag group
[9:43pm] Alivi: roll you two!
[9:43pm] Gwen: Addison stops. ~It’s my distraction. Doesn’t seem to be working though. Nothing I’ve bee doing has worked at all today.~ She shrugs and leans agains the wall.
[9:43pm] Tom90deg: 1d20
[9:43pm] Glacon: Tom90deg: 10 (1d20=10)
[9:43pm] Alivi: Raine sighs
[9:43pm] Alivi: ~Its ok same here…~
[9:43pm] Alivi: d20 gaurd defesense gainst zoe
[9:44pm] Glacon: Alivi: gaurd defesense gainst zoe: 16 (d20=16)
[9:44pm] Balthazaar: d20 Charlie smash!
[9:44pm] Glacon: Balthazaar: Charlie smash!: 19 (d20=19)
[9:44pm] Alivi: d20 Zoe they stand steadfast. And go to punch you!
[9:44pm] Glacon: Alivi: Zoe they stand steadfast. And go to punch you!: 10 (d20=10)
[9:44pm] Tom90deg: 1d20
[9:44pm] Glacon: Tom90deg: 14 (1d20=14)
[9:44pm] Alivi: d20 def against charlie
[9:44pm] Glacon: Alivi: def against charlie: 12 (d20=12)
[9:44pm] Alivi: they go down from Charlie and the one misses Zoe
[9:44pm] ZK: Dessa winces at the noises of the fighting
[9:44pm] Tom90deg: Zoe goes again
[9:44pm] Tom90deg: 1d20
[9:44pm] Magnolia: Mila stays away from the action, kind of useless since she can't shoot anyone
[9:44pm] Glacon: Tom90deg: 1 (1d20=1)
[9:45pm] Magnolia: Mila thinks of something non-lethal she can do. she looks around for shards of the ice-ball. How many guards are left?
[9:45pm] Tom90deg: 1d20 reroll
[9:45pm] Glacon: Tom90deg: reroll: 6 (1d20=6)
[9:46pm] Alivi: d20 def against Zoe
[9:46pm] Glacon: Alivi: def against Zoe: 6 (d20=6)
[9:46pm] Alivi: they catch her punch she has enough time to do 1 more
[9:46pm] Tom90deg: 1d20
[9:47pm] Glacon: Tom90deg: 15 (1d20=15)
[9:47pm] Alivi: Addison d20
[9:47pm] Alivi: d20 def
[9:47pm] Glacon: Alivi: def: 9 (d20=9)
[9:47pm] Gwen: 1d20
[9:47pm] Glacon: Gwen: 3 (1d20=3)
[9:47pm] Alivi: The y go down
[9:47pm] Tom90deg: Zoe moves to the door, trying the lock
[9:47pm] Alivi: rollll
[9:48pm] Balthazaar: Charlie cricks his knuckles. ~Pathetic… Didn't even fight back.~
[9:48pm] Gwen: Addison winces and then holds her head. “W….what the hell…”
[9:49pm] Tom90deg: 1d20
[9:49pm] Glacon: Tom90deg: 3 (1d20=3)
[9:49pm] ZK: Dessa looks over at Addison and makes her way to her quickly. "Addison?"
[9:49pm] Alivi: You can hear shuffling on the other side and the door opens
[9:49pm] Lurker: ~Update please?~
[9:49pm] Alivi: ~We may have gotten caught, backup~
[9:50pm] Gwen: “Something…something’s going to happen~” She still holds her head. “Fear…building and supernatural energy too…"
[9:50pm] Tom90deg: ~Crap~
[9:50pm] Lurker: Raj excuses himself, heading towards the VIP rooms.
[9:51pm] Balthazaar: Charlie looks to the door, ready to hit someone with his large and strong fists
[9:51pm] ZK: "The relics maybe?" Dessa suggests, putting her bag down next to Addison. "Deep breaths."
[9:52pm] Magnolia: Mila draws her sidearm, the babbage, and moves in near the door, now that all the baseline humans are out of the way
[9:53pm] Gwen: Addison shrugs and slows her breathing. “This is fucking stupid…this whole stupid fucking relic and stupid fucking Olympus…is fucking stupid…"
[9:54pm] Alivi: Raine looks at Dessa, ~Help her out ok…~ Raine readies himself.
[9:54pm] Magnolia: Zoe, can you get in there, get whatever is coming out from behind?~
[9:54pm] Lurker: Raj is taking his time getting up there to try and avoid drawing attention to the group's actions.
[9:54pm] Balthazaar: "We'll get it sorted."
[9:54pm] Tom90deg: ~No, I might end up stuck in a wall~
[9:54pm] Alivi: The door swings open and it is the Agent Sesbo
[9:54pm] ZK: "I know." The elf sighs, nodding to Raine in reply. "This is getting messy, until your head clears we should stay out of the way."
[9:55pm] Alivi: He pales. "…What are you doing here?!?"
[9:55pm] Lurker: Raj enters the hallway!
[9:55pm] Alivi: Sesbo sees Raj and pales so much he might be dead.
[9:55pm] Alivi: "No! You aren't getting them back!"
[9:55pm] Magnolia: "You're coming with us. What did you do with them?"
[9:55pm] Lurker: "Hello Erik," Raj says coldly. He draws out his Walther.
[9:56pm] Alivi: "Raj…."
[9:56pm] Tom90deg: "Man, we'll just take them. Easy way or hard way."
[9:56pm] Lurker: "Step out of the room, on your hands and knees, or I'll make sure you can't walk."
[9:56pm] Lurker: "You know I can."
[9:56pm] Alivi: Raine looks at the team, "Guys…"
[9:56pm] Tom90deg: "Raj, we need to move fast."
[9:56pm] Alivi: Erik moves slightly.
[9:56pm] Alivi: Preparing to run
[9:56pm] Balthazaar: "I can carry him. Broken or not."
[9:57pm] Tom90deg: "You." Zoe points at Sesbo. "Hand over the gems, and we'll all walk out."
[9:57pm] Lurker: "Don't you dare, Erik. If you don't give up, I will drop you."
[9:57pm] Tom90deg: "And really? Do you have any idea how fast I can move?"
[9:57pm] Gwen: Addison shakes her head and stands, looking at Sesbo and then to Dessa. “Knock him out…"
[9:57pm] Lurker: Raj's finger is on the trigger.
[9:57pm] Magnolia: "If he's knocked out he can't tell us where the jewels are. He might've given em away already."
[9:58pm] Magnolia: "Erik, tell us where they are."
[9:58pm] Balthazaar: Charlie moves to Erik's flank. He smiles unpleasantly at him
[9:58pm] Alivi: "N-No! I had to do what I had to do….I-I don't regret it!"
[9:58pm] Gwen: “I can…get into his head."
[9:59pm] Alivi: d20 Ice Surface
[9:59pm] Glacon: Alivi: Ice Surface: 15 (d20=15)
[9:59pm] Tom90deg: "Your choice man."
[9:59pm] Alivi: the air grows cold and ice appears under Erik He slips and barely maintains balance.
[9:59pm] Alivi: "…..I had to do it…." He pleads.
[9:59pm] Magnolia: "You're a traitor."
[9:59pm] ZK: Dessa looks to Addison, then to Sesbo and back. She picks up her doctor's bag again, slipping out a needle of sedative. She moves in quickly.
[10:00pm] ZK: 1d20 Sedation
[10:00pm] Glacon: ZK: Sedation: 9 (1d20=9)
[10:00pm] Alivi: Roll for speed
[10:00pm] ZK: 1d20
[10:00pm] Glacon: ZK: 17 (1d20=17)
[10:00pm] Alivi: Dessa moves in fast and sticks Erik. He struggles, the syringe only empties a 1/2 of the sedative, he will take time before he goes down
[10:01pm] Balthazaar: Charlie stands ready to grab his knife and sever tendons in the legs if need be
[10:01pm] Alivi: "No! No! Ok! I will…I sold them, they are gone….Mizuno Kai … they left…"
[10:01pm] Balthazaar: He goes to hold him down instead upon seeing injection though
[10:01pm] Lurker: "Where are they going?" Raj asks as he approaches.
[10:01pm] Alivi: "The canals…"
[10:02pm] Alivi: "P-please….I hear Team 2 is a gracious team…"
[10:02pm] Tom90deg: "We are, Now we just need to find them…"
[10:02pm] Lurker: "Canals, now." Raj says, making eye contact with Erik.
[10:02pm] ZK: Dessa has to remove the needle in case he breaks it in his skin. She remains at the man's back, not wanting him to hit his head when he goes down.
[10:02pm] Alivi: Erik is afraid.
[10:02pm] Gwen: “Gracious…if a little bitchy. I’ll tell the director not to wipe your memory.”
[10:03pm] Magnolia: "We aint gonna kill yah. If I could I would, but we're takin you back to the Bureau."
[10:03pm] Alivi: "T-thank you Addison…and might I add…you…have grown up….so beautifully…"
[10:03pm] Gwen: “Don’t push it."
[10:03pm] Lurker: "You are lucky, Erik," Raj says, lowering his pistol. "Had you decided to be a smartass, and-"
[10:03pm] Tom90deg: "COme on, we need to drop him off, and get to the cannals."
[10:03pm] Lurker: He pauses, then looks to Dessa. "Cover his mouth please?"
[10:04pm] Balthazaar: Charlie snarls at Erik
[10:04pm] Balthazaar: Nobody talks to his little blue sister like that >:[
[10:04pm] Gwen: “Let’s get back to the car…if we need to…so we can drive to the canals."
[10:04pm] ZK: Dessa looks at Raj curiously, wondering why but she does so. "Might want to sit before that kicks in, Erik." She adds to the man.
[10:05pm] Alivi: He gets knocked out.
[10:05pm] Tom90deg: "Right, lets get him to the car
[10:05pm] Alivi: Raine nods. "Let's go."
[10:05pm] Magnolia: Mila moves to help carry Erik out
[10:05pm] Lurker: Raj aims the barrel of his weapon at Erik's crotch, then frowns. "Damn."
[10:05pm] Alivi: You can see the windows are empty.
[10:05pm] Lurker: "I'll wait until he's awake."
[10:05pm] Tom90deg: "And call the home office, let them know, just in case."
[10:05pm] Lurker: He holsters his gun.
[10:05pm] Magnolia: empty? like gone?
[10:05pm] Tom90deg: "Raj, if you can't play with your toys properly, we'll have to take them away."
[10:05pm] ZK: Dessa struggles a little under dead weight until the others help to haul him out.
[10:06pm] Lurker: Raj hoists the agent up, being a little rough.
[10:06pm] Gwen: Addison shuffles along with the crew.
[10:06pm] Tom90deg: "Come on, we need to go quickly, the canals are gonna be rough."
[10:07pm] Alivi: Open and the room is empty*
[10:07pm] ZK: "Raj, he can't feel that. It's a bit wasted." Dessa reminds him, helping to carry the man out to the car, keeping an eye on his vitals.
[10:07pm] Lurker: "I need my SCAR."
[10:08pm] Alivi: "We need to hurry…Charlie when we get outside change when we get there."
[10:09pm] Lurker: "Makes me feel better." Raj zipties him in the car, reaching back to grab his torso armor and slip it on over his leather jacket after taking out his concealed weapons.
[10:09pm] Balthazaar: Charlie nods. "I can swim if we want."
[10:09pm] Gwen: “Are we driving?”
[10:09pm] Balthazaar: "I'll be stronger that way."
[10:09pm] Tom90deg: "That might be a good idea…."
[10:09pm] Magnolia: "Charlie swimming might be a good idea if they took the canals."
[10:10pm] Gwen: ADdison hops into the drivers seat and rubs her head. “Lets go then."
[10:10pm] Tom90deg: Zoe climbs in
[10:11pm] ZK: Dessa is keeping an eye on their unconscious captive.
[10:11pm] Lurker: Raj finishes clipping on his chest rig, and reaches back to draw the bigger magazines from his backpack.
[10:11pm] Gwen: Addison guns the engine and drives to the canals using the GPS
[10:11pm] Alivi: Addison d20
[10:11pm] Balthazaar: Charlie climbs into the car and strips to his undies
[10:12pm] Gwen: 1d20
[10:12pm] Glacon: Gwen: 18 (1d20=18)
[10:13pm] Tom90deg left the chat room. (Quit: ~ Trillian Astra - www.trillian.im ~)
[10:14pm] Gwen: Addison gasps a bit and then pulls along side the river, driving like a maniac towards a bridge. “First useful vision since this stupid relic waltzed into my life. “Hold on tight…I mean, really tight…I’ve never done this, but I saw it in a Bond film."
[10:14pm] ZK: Dessa pales and grips the interior of the car tight.
[10:14pm] Magnolia: "Wait what, shit, we're gonna die."
[10:14pm] Lurker: Raj sighs and reaches back, grabbing the large case and pulling it forward. He pops it open and draws out a rather large, nasty looking rifle.
[10:15pm] Magnolia: Mila presses herself into her seat and prays for protection and mercy from the gods. all of them.
[10:15pm] Balthazaar: Charlie pats Dessa's hand reassuringly. "We'll be fine
[10:15pm] Balthazaar: "
[10:16pm] Alivi: Raine braces himself.
[10:16pm] Alivi: "Perkele Addison, really!?"
[10:18pm] Gwen: Addison knows they have to get on to the bridge and she has to keep up an insane speed to keep ahead of the boat. She can’t turn said speed. “I’m really sorry in advance.” She holds the wheel with one hand tightly and then yanks on the handbrake before turning hard to the right. This would, in theory allow the multigazillion dollar Range Rover to turn at ridiculous angle and get them more or less on the bridge. It all so would like shred the front
[10:18pm] Gwen: and rear bumpers on the walls beside them.
[10:19pm] Alivi: Raine winces, "PERKELE!"
[10:19pm] Alivi: It gets back on course and the boat is coming towards them.
[10:19pm] Alivi: "Charlie!"
[10:19pm] Alivi: The bridge is high, but it possible to jump down.
[10:20pm] ZK: Dessa grits her teeth at the screeching the car does at the turn but doesn't dare cover her ears in favour of holding tighter to the car.
[10:20pm] Lurker: Raj jostles about a bit, but he's gotten used to Addison's driving. He pulls out one of the magazines and adjusts the stock comfortably on the rifle.
[10:20pm] Magnolia: "FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUCK."
[10:20pm] Gwen: Addison blinks. “I’ve always wanted to try that…must remember to thank Pierce Brosnan on twitter….I should also check the damage…whoopsie.”
[10:20pm] Balthazaar: Charlie opens his door and tries to jump down, shifting in the air as he falls!
[10:20pm] Balthazaar: ~Shit shit shit shit shit….~
[10:20pm] Magnolia: Mila hops out of the car, she looks at her gun, and to Raj, "Got one of those plastic bags?"
[10:21pm] Alivi: Charlie hits the water gracefully. Raine looks at the others, "we can get down to the water by using the stairs. We can get on the water I can make the ice…"
[10:21pm] Magnolia: "Stairs work."
[10:21pm] Balthazaar: ~I can sink them?~
[10:21pm] Alivi: ~Do what you need to do~
[10:21pm] Lurker: Raj gestures to the back. "Nines, Forties, and Seven Six Two." He flicks safety off. "Want me to spook them?"
[10:22pm] Alivi: The boat is coming, and Charlie the water is bad, but what is worse the poor fishies trying to get away from the boat
[10:22pm] Gwen: “Just get those bloody crystals back!”
[10:22pm] Magnolia: Mila practically leaps down the stairs, heading down fast as she can
[10:23pm] ZK: Dessa hangs back but she has a feeling she'll be patching people up after this.
[10:23pm] Balthazaar: Charlie snarls loudly and attempts to conjure up a powerful wave to capsize the boat
[10:23pm] Lurker: Raj steps over to the edge of the bridge, shoulders the rifle, and waits, sighting on the driver if he can.
[10:24pm] Lurker: 1d20
[10:24pm] Glacon: Lurker: 16 (1d20=16)
[10:24pm] Alivi: he sights the man
[10:24pm] Alivi: Charlie roll
[10:24pm] Alivi: Raine follows Mila
[10:25pm] Lurker: Raj fires a two shot burst, the 7.62x51 rifle making two /very/ audible bangs.
[10:25pm] Balthazaar: d20
[10:25pm] Glacon: Balthazaar: 7 (d20=7)
[10:25pm] Balthazaar: :|
[10:26pm] Gwen: Addison looks away from where the gunshots are happening. “I hate that noise…"
[10:26pm] Alivi: The bangs distract you and the wave pushes you under the boat dangerously close to the propellers! Roll for Defense
[10:26pm] Balthazaar: d201
[10:26pm] Glacon: Balthazaar: 15 (d201=15)
[10:26pm] Balthazaar: oop
[10:27pm] Balthazaar: dd0 I mean
[10:27pm] Balthazaar: d20 stupid hands
[10:27pm] Glacon: Balthazaar: stupid hands: 1 (d20=1)
[10:28pm] Balthazaar: d20 reroll
[10:28pm] Glacon: Balthazaar: reroll: 18 (d20=18)
[10:28pm] Alivi: Charlie gets a large gash, The driver crashes into the water and blood fills it.
[10:29pm] Alivi: Charlie you are fine the gash is not in a fatal place
[10:29pm] ZK: Dessa is able to cover her ears this time from the noise.
[10:29pm] Alivi: d20 Ice bridge
[10:29pm] Glacon: Alivi: Ice bridge: 11 (d20=11)
[10:30pm] Alivi: Thin ice appears slowing the boat down and allowing Raine or Mila to step forward and attack
[10:30pm] Lurker: Raj, satisfied with stopping the driver, heads for the stairs, keeping his rifle trained on the boat the whole time.
[10:30pm] Magnolia: Mila watches the dude crash into the watershe takes a step back, shaking
[10:30pm] Balthazaar: Charlie leaps from the water onto the boat with a roar, blood flowing from his back. it starts to rain rather heavily.
[10:30pm] Alivi: The men start talking loudly in Japanese
[10:31pm] Magnolia: Mila stumbles back away from the water and away from the ice bridge, she collapses against the wall of the canal
[10:31pm] Alivi: One takes off his shirt and a tatoo of a shark emerges. It dives into the water and goes for Charlie.
[10:31pm] Magnolia: staring at the bloodied water
[10:31pm] Alivi: Raine looks at Mila confused then steps onto the ice trying to strengthen it
[10:31pm] Alivi: d20 Ice thicken!
[10:31pm] Glacon: Alivi: Ice thicken!: 5 (d20=5)
[10:31pm] Alivi: it does a bit???
[10:32pm] Lurker: Raj hurries down the stairs and towards the ice bridge, starting to head across it carefully!
[10:32pm] Balthazaar: Charlie goes for shark man!
[10:32pm] Lurker: He shoulders the rifle again!
[10:32pm] Lurker: 1d20
[10:32pm] Glacon: Lurker: 11 (1d20=11)
[10:32pm] Balthazaar: "You are in /my/ territory now, little man."
[10:33pm] Magnolia: "We weren't supposed to…" her eyes are still on the water, a hand claws at the wall behind her
[10:33pm] Magnolia: she's shaking, sweating, and her eyes are like dinner plates
[10:34pm] Alivi: It is a shark not a shark man
[10:34pm] Alivi: ~Dessa, Addison, Get Mila out of here~
[10:35pm] ZK: "Addison, mind him." Dessa tells her, jerking her head towards the man in the back of the car. She runs to pull Mila out of the fight.
[10:35pm] Alivi: d20 Freeze boat
[10:35pm] Glacon: Alivi: Freeze boat: 20 (d20=20)
[10:35pm] Balthazaar: oooh
[10:35pm] Gwen: Addison nods. ~Is she hurt?~
[10:35pm] Alivi: The ice surrounds and completely freezes the boat rendering it offically immobile!
[10:35pm] Lurker: Does Raj's second burst hit anyone?
[10:35pm] Alivi: The Shark opens its jaws at Charlie.
[10:35pm] Magnolia: When Dessa grabs her, she's practically limp, giving extremely meek struggles to being moved
[10:35pm] Alivi: You just shouldered it I didnt know if you were aiming or shooting
[10:35pm] Balthazaar: Charlie tries to attack the shark, enrages that it's imitating a natural form
[10:36pm] Lurker: Oh, shooting.
[10:36pm] Alivi: roll
[10:36pm] Lurker: I did, it was an 11 :B
[10:36pm] Lurker: Or again?
[10:36pm] Alivi: not you, Charlie
[10:36pm] Lurker: Oh :B
[10:36pm] ZK: Dessa pulls her arm around her shoulders and pulls her up, moving her as fast as she can out of range of anyone with weapons and back to the car. "Mila, talk to me."
[10:37pm] Magnolia: she mumbles quietly, taking her eyes off the water, shaking
[10:37pm] Alivi: d20 people defense against raj
[10:37pm] Glacon: Alivi: people defense against raj: 20 (d20=20)
[10:37pm] Magnolia: she seems terrified of something, moving herself close to dessa
[10:37pm] Alivi: Raj you completely miss
[10:38pm] Lurker: Raj keeps firing. He doesn't give a shit. He fires until the firing pin strikes nothing.
[10:38pm] Lurker: 1d20 LAY IT DOWN
[10:38pm] Glacon: Lurker: LAY IT DOWN: 5 (1d20=5)
[10:38pm] ZK: Dessa brings her back to the car. "Easy now. Deep breaths. Are you hurt anywhere?" She checks her over quickly.
[10:39pm] Lurker: He also continues to advance as he fires - missing pretty much everything. When the mag clicks dry, he swiftly drops it to the ice, grabs another, pops it in, taps the catch, and advances further.
[10:39pm] Magnolia: she shakes her head no… maybe? she doesn't seem to have any wounds
[10:40pm] Balthazaar: Charlie fights a shark underwater while naked. No biggie
[10:40pm] Alivi: They throw the crystals overboard
[10:40pm] Alivi: the Shark darts towards them
[10:40pm] Magnolia: she looks around, gritting her teeth, her slow, lazy movements quickly becoming quick and eratic as her terror shifts to paranoia, "Everything's going downhill, we lost control, we're gonna die, everything is just fucked."
[10:40pm] Gwen: ~RAj, what’s the situation? We need to get moving~~
[10:41pm] Lurker: ~Second, I need to kill these fuckers. They just tossed the Crystals overboard. Charlie, you wanna grab those?~
[10:41pm] Balthazaar: d20 Shark attack!
[10:41pm] Glacon: Balthazaar: Shark attack!: 16 (d20=16)
[10:41pm] ZK: Dessa is relieved she doesn't seem hurt but is concerned about her mental state. It looks like shock. She puts a blanket around her. "Mila. Mila, look at me. Deep breath, in and out. Focus on my voice." She keeps her tone calm and steady. "Everything is fine. Everything is okay."
[10:41pm] Alivi: d20 SHARK DEFENSE
[10:41pm] Glacon: Alivi: SHARK DEFENSE: 16 (d20=16)
[10:41pm] Balthazaar: ~Busy right now!~
[10:41pm] Lurker: Raj fires at them as they try to throw the crystals!
[10:41pm] Lurker: 1d20
[10:41pm] Glacon: Lurker: 1 (1d20=1)
[10:42pm] Alivi: The Shark defends and tries to bite him
[10:42pm] Alivi: d20 Shark Bite Woohoo
[10:42pm] Glacon: Alivi: Shark Bite Woohoo: 3 (d20=3)
[10:42pm] Alivi: Not a good bite
[10:42pm] Balthazaar: d20 Biting isn't nice
[10:42pm] Glacon: Balthazaar: Biting isn't nice: 16 (d20=16)
[10:42pm] Lurker: 1d20 Reroll of the day
[10:42pm] Glacon: Lurker: Reroll of the day: 16 (1d20=16)
[10:43pm] Magnolia: she tries, but her breath keeps catching, each deep breath interrupted by hyperventilation as she practically comes apart at the seams
[10:43pm] Alivi: d20 Defense against raj
[10:43pm] Glacon: Alivi: Defense against raj: 15 (d20=15)
[10:43pm] Alivi: One is hit
[10:43pm] Gwen: Addison grips the wheel tightly and nods. “Killing…right…” She takes a deep breath. “Right…"
[10:43pm] Alivi: He falls into the water and the shark vanishes
[10:43pm] Magnolia: she looks at Dessa, then down, focussing on Dessa's legs, holding the sides of her head
[10:43pm] Alivi: The last man points a gun at his head and commits suicide
[10:43pm] Alivi: The crystals are in a box
[10:44pm] Balthazaar: d20, Charlie tries again
[10:44pm] Alivi: The shark is gone Charlie
[10:44pm] Balthazaar: Aw
[10:44pm] Lurker: Raj lowers his rifle, finally done firing. He steps onto the boat, looking around.
[10:44pm] Balthazaar: He surface, furious.
[10:45pm] Alivi: Raine takes off his relic and collapses to the ground shivering. "We did it…get the relics and l-lets go home"
[10:45pm] ZK: Dessa is going to have to sedate her if she doesn't calm down. "Mila. I need you to slow your breathing. Breathe deep, right from the stomach. Deeep breath in… and out slowly"
[10:46pm] Magnolia: her breathing sounds more like heaving but… she seems to be complying
[10:46pm] Lurker: Raj spots the box and does a quick count to make sure they're all there.
[10:46pm] Balthazaar: "Where are the relics?"
[10:46pm] Alivi: "Under the water….get them."
[10:47pm] Lurker: Redact.
[10:47pm] ZK: Dessa rubs her back gently. "There you go. See, everything is fine. It's all quiet, we'll be going home soon. Keep breathing like that… very good."
[10:47pm] Lurker: Raj does a sweep on the boat for anything of interest.
[10:47pm] Lurker: 1d20
[10:47pm] Glacon: Lurker: 6 (1d20=6)
[10:48pm] Balthazaar: Charlie dives and goes to get the relics
[10:48pm] Magnolia: she leans against Dessa, hands still at the sides of her head, almost holding them like blinders on a horse
[10:49pm] Gwen: Addison starts the car as she sees people approaching.
[10:50pm] ZK: Dessa puts an arm around her, letting her lean against her and speaking reassuringly, trying to keep her breathing steady. She looks over at Addison, she might need help if others are hurt.
[10:50pm] Lurker: Raj heads back up, finding nothing of interest, and unloads the magazine, as well as the round in the chamber. He hurries back up to the Rover, opens the back, puts his things away, and slips back into the car, silent.
[10:50pm] Balthazaar: Charlie presumably finds the box of relics, and returns to the surface
[10:51pm] iGwen joined the chat room.
[10:51pm] iGwen was promoted to half-operator by ChanServ.
[10:51pm] Gwen left the chat room. (Quit: Gwen)
[10:52pm] Alivi: Raine is still against the wall shaking. He exhales and forces himself to stand and make his way back to the rover.
[10:52pm] iGwen: Once everyone is in the damaged rover, she floors it back to the plane, not saying anything.
[10:53pm] Balthazaar: Charlie shifts human, covering his privates with the box, and gets in the car
[10:54pm] Alivi: They get back to the BSA

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License