Problems And Prophecies

(8:11:42 PM) Gwen: “Team Two to the briefing room. Team Two…briefing room.”
(8:12:31 PM) Balthazaar: Charlie grumbles, puts his giant sandwich back in the fridge, and heads for the briefing room
(8:13:13 PM) Magnolia: Mila stands up straight, winks at the octopus, then ehads off to the briefing room
(8:14:04 PM) Tom90deg: Zoe heads on into the briefing room instead
(8:16:08 PM) Gwen: Addison halls her sleepy ass to the briefing room. The Director is sitting in his chair, puffing away on a pipe. “Ah,” he gestures with the pipe. “Agents! Come…sit down."
(8:16:25 PM) Tom90deg: "Nice pipe."
(8:16:30 PM) Tom90deg: Zoe takes a seat.
(8:17:17 PM) Magnolia: is it a short pipe, or a long ass hobbit pipe
(8:17:37 PM) Balthazaar: The only pipes worth smoking ar longass hobbit pipes
(8:17:59 PM) Balthazaar: Charlie sits down, muttering about someone called old Toby
(8:18:16 PM) Tom90deg: "What's up today?"
(8:19:18 PM) Gwen: It’s a short, curvy pipe.
(8:19:30 PM) Gwen: “A new relic as surfaced. In a museum…which is sort of complicated."
(8:19:53 PM) Tom90deg: "How so?"
(8:20:19 PM) Magnolia: "It's sort of where relics are supposed to be."
(8:22:15 PM) Gwen: “Well Addison and Zoe are both banned from the Museum. And the museum has facial scanners."
(8:22:35 PM) Tom90deg: Zoe rolls her eyes. "Stupid paranoid people…"
(8:23:41 PM) Magnolia: "You got any of those… Uh…"
(8:23:45 PM) Magnolia: "Start with a G things."
(8:24:01 PM) Balthazaar: "Gloves."
(8:25:14 PM) Gwen: “So you’re going to have steal the painting…basically. That becomes difficult…because the museum knows we’re looking for it."
(8:25:42 PM) Tom90deg: "Great…"
(8:25:45 PM) Tom90deg: "Do they know why?"
(8:25:59 PM) Tom90deg: "I mean..we're the goverment. Can't we just ask for it?"
(8:26:24 PM) Magnolia: "Not if it's a privately owned museum."
(8:27:08 PM) Tom90deg: "Like that ever stopped a goverment before."
(8:27:19 PM) Gwen: “it’s an art museum in the Seychelles."
(8:27:43 PM) Alivi [~ten.sndscps.sloop.ED59ECD2-CRInys|ivilA#ten.sndscps.sloop.ED59ECD2-CRInys|ivilA] entered the room.
(8:27:43 PM) mode (+qo Alivi Alivi) by ChanServ
(8:28:52 PM) ZK: Dessa is listening to the briefing and so far not liking what she's hearing. But, she's just there to patch up after. Maybe best if she stays to the back of the group.
(8:29:32 PM) Balthazaar: "They have security?"
(8:30:16 PM) Tom90deg: "I imagine, but it shouldn't be too rough."
(8:31:40 PM) Magnolia: "COuld go the classic route."
(8:31:50 PM) Magnolia: "Ski masks and guns."
(8:32:03 PM) Magnolia: "Nobody'd be a hero in a museum, not even any guards."
(8:32:23 PM) Tom90deg: "Eeeh….depends."
(8:32:28 PM) Tom90deg: "And that way can be messy."
(8:33:41 PM) Alivi: There is the sound of a large explosion and the building quakes
(8:33:56 PM) Balthazaar: "What we need is go- Woah!"
(8:33:56 PM) Alivi: Alarms begin going off
(8:34:12 PM) Tom90deg: Zoe looks up. "What the hell…"
(8:34:16 PM) Gwen: The Director blinks. “What on earth was that?” Valentina immediately tenses up.
(8:34:45 PM) Alivi: "Attention all BSA employees there is a code lamp underway all personnel please evacuate"
(8:34:50 PM) Magnolia: Mila draws her gun, turning around
(8:35:04 PM) Magnolia: "Code lamp? Are we under attack?"
(8:35:13 PM) Tom90deg: "What's that mean?"
(8:35:46 PM) Alivi: There is another explosion and various people are running out of the building. The directors phone rings
(8:36:17 PM) Gwen: “Oh bugger.” The Director answers his phone. “This the Director. What’s the situation.” Valentina places a hand on his shoulder. “Sir we have to get you to safety.”
(8:36:48 PM) Magnolia: "Everyone, let's move. What's the fastest path of evacuation?"
(8:37:16 PM) Tom90deg: "Stair I think?"
(8:37:44 PM) Alivi: You can hear rapid yelling on the other end "director sama! This is Eriko we have an intruder in the record area I got one the other two are running and I don't know who else is here"
(8:38:36 PM) Tom90deg: "Hell, we need to get downstairs to the reccord room."
(8:38:39 PM) Tom90deg: "Come on!"
(8:39:02 PM) Gwen: “Eriko, lock down the floor. Myself and team 2 are on the way. We’re taking stairwell…uhh….4.”
(8:39:27 PM) Alivi: "Understood!"
(8:39:53 PM) Magnolia: Mila rushes out, moving towards stairwell 4 "Let's move!"
(8:39:59 PM) Gwen: The Director opens a drawer in his desk and pulls out a flintlock pistol that looks as good as the day it was made. “This way, agents.” Addison stands and sighs. “Great…just great…"
(8:40:02 PM) Tom90deg: Zoe bolts out of the meeting room, towards the stairway
(8:40:50 PM) Balthazaar: Charlie goes with the group, all frowny.
(8:41:21 PM) Alivi: There is another explosion and it feels warmer the closer you get down to the record area
(8:41:48 PM) Tom90deg: "Crap crap crap…."
(8:41:57 PM) Gwen: Addison checks her phone as she jogs as well. Valentina scowls. “Sir, I don’t like this…we should be getting you out of here, the Hand can take care of this…it’s what they’re for!” “Nonsense Agent Zharkov…nothing like a code lamp to get the blood moving.” “Explosions, sir! There are explosions down there!” “An explosion has never hurt me before!”
(8:43:35 PM) Alivi: You might notice a door looks partially melted if you pass it when you reach the record room eriko is there with some small bits of fire around her. She looks fine but the man down on the ground does not
(8:43:48 PM) ZK: Dessa rushes after them, flinching at the loud noises and covering her ears.
(8:44:05 PM) Balthazaar: Charlie goes to Eriko. "Are you okay?"
(8:44:37 PM) Tom90deg: Zoe moves towards eriko as well, sword drawn. "What happened?"
(8:44:53 PM) Alivi: Eriko smiles and nods she smoothed her hair a bit "mostly I got hit pretty hard but they ran after i converted some matter into a thermite reaction"
(8:45:07 PM) Tom90deg: "Um…Nice work there…"
(8:45:12 PM) Tom90deg: "Where'd they go?"
(8:45:20 PM) Alivi: "So I was in here working like normal and a strange woman breaks in and she shoots one of my workers!"
(8:45:54 PM) Alivi: "So we evacuate and begin lockdown and this guy attacks and fight and BOOM!" She makes a motion with her hand
(8:46:03 PM) Tom90deg: "Big boom."
(8:46:38 PM) Magnolia: "Worker dead?"
(8:46:40 PM) Alivi: "They took a file though when I was fighting we tried to stop them but she had her own explosives"
(8:46:57 PM) Alivi: "No they were evacuated with the staff Saari was alerted"
(8:47:20 PM) Magnolia: "Alright, did the attackers get off the floor?"
(8:47:21 PM) Tom90deg: "We're in lockdown, right?"
(8:47:26 PM) Alivi: "I managed to protect the research and records just that one we need to get it back"
(8:48:01 PM) Tom90deg: "Have we called security? Do we have a visual of them anywhere in the building?"
(8:48:10 PM) Alivi: "I did….and they might've escaped I'm not sure but no reports of them here"
(8:48:28 PM) Alivi: "Yes I try but I couldn't get through"
(8:48:30 PM) Gwen: “Do we know what they took,” Addison asks.
(8:48:34 PM) Alivi: The man on the floor moans
(8:48:50 PM) Alivi: Eriko nods "it is the a record of a prophecy"
(8:48:58 PM) Tom90deg: "Damn."
(8:49:21 PM) Gwen: “A prophecy,” she asks. The Director glances down to the man on the floor. “How badly are you injured?"
(8:49:51 PM) Alivi: "More famously known as 'Apollo's Prophecy'
(8:50:02 PM) ZK: Dessa moves immediately to see to the wounded man.
(8:50:12 PM) Gwen: Addison blinks. “Piss. Do we know what’s in the Prophecy?"
(8:50:19 PM) Alivi: The man spits at the director his face bloodied you can roll a d20 for recognition
(8:50:21 PM) Balthazaar: Charlie waits to be told what to do
(8:50:36 PM) Balthazaar: Before kicking the guy in the side
(8:51:10 PM) Alivi: "It was the final phrophexy of the oracle of Delphi names Annie Barns"
(8:51:24 PM) Gwen: The Director takes out a hanky and wipes his face. “And what did the Prophecy say,” Addison continues
(8:51:30 PM) Alivi: "She died on the Titanic"
(8:51:52 PM) Alivi: "It foretold who the next oracle would be or when"
(8:52:05 PM) Alivi: "However like most it is subject to change and interpretation"
(8:52:14 PM) Gwen: “Alright…"
(8:52:15 PM) Tom90deg: Zoe meanwhile, tries to call secutiry, and see if they have a visual on the people who broke in, or if they're gone.
(8:52:27 PM) Alivi: "A woman whose past lies with hardship and strife"
(8:52:34 PM) Alivi: "That was part of it"
(8:53:36 PM) Gwen: 1d20 DUDE ON THE GROUND
(8:53:37 PM) Glacon: Gwen: DUDE ON THE GROUND: 16 (1d20=16)
(8:53:40 PM) Magnolia: "Oracle…" Mila frowns, crouching down besides the guy on the ground
(8:53:47 PM) Gwen: Addison nods. “I hate prophecies…"
(8:53:55 PM) Balthazaar: d20 Charlie and his connections
(8:53:55 PM) Glacon: Balthazaar: Charlie and his connections: 18 (d20=18)
(8:54:40 PM) Alivi: Charlie and Addison recgonize him as the missin cop from Las Vegas and the son of Ares
(8:54:54 PM) Alivi: Officer William green
(8:55:38 PM) Gwen: The Director makes a face and then grabs the officer by his collar and lifts him. “Does your father know you’re here?”
(8:56:08 PM) Alivi: "Our lady will triumph" he hisses at the director
(8:56:09 PM) Balthazaar: "Is that the bastard who punched me in the face?"
(8:56:24 PM) Magnolia: "THis bloke under mind control like that cute Ukranian boy?"
(8:56:37 PM) Magnolia: "Or is he just an asshole."
(8:56:51 PM) Tom90deg: "Great…"
(8:57:10 PM) Gwen: “No, no. You misunderstood. Does your father. Know that YOU. Are Here.” He makes elaborate gestures for each work, as if talking to a foreigner.
(8:57:15 PM) Alivi: "Mikhailo was an idiot but a promise of good war and bloodshed was too good to pass up"
(8:57:29 PM) Alivi: "Better than before"
(8:57:54 PM) Balthazaar: "I'll shed /your/ blood in a minute. Now fucking /talk sense/."
(8:58:07 PM) Tom90deg: "Security line is dead, we need to move if we're gonna catch them. Or get the information out of this asshole."
(8:58:09 PM) Alivi: "Fuck you"
(8:58:43 PM) Magnolia: "Ah, so hes just n' idiot and a bastard. Let's drag him down and put im on ice till we catch his partner."
(8:59:04 PM) Alivi: "My father wouldn't care"
(9:00:01 PM) Gwen: The Director sighs and sets Officer Green down before shooting him in the foot with his pistol. “I’ll send your father my regards.” He looks to team to. “Out on the streets…we need to find this Prophecy…if it falls into the hands of the mole people i-“ “Cassandra, sir, not mole people,” Valentina corrects quietly. “Right yes…her too. You get my point. Go!"
(9:00:24 PM) Magnolia: Mila salutes, and runs out
(9:00:28 PM) Tom90deg: "Great."
(9:00:32 PM) Balthazaar: Charlie nods and heads out after Mila
(9:00:34 PM) Alivi: William curses and crumples to the ground in pain
(9:00:36 PM) Tom90deg: Zoe runs after Mila
(9:01:06 PM) ZK: Dessa is very hesitant to move with the group with a wounded man on the floor. "Sir, maybe I should stay and tend to the injured here…?"
(9:02:33 PM) Gwen: “I have no doubt that Saari will take care of him and yell at me for shooting him.” The Director sighs. “Go, your team will need you."
(9:02:37 PM) Alivi: Addison your phone rings
(9:03:44 PM) Tom90deg: "Come on Dessa!"
(9:03:48 PM) Gwen: Addison picks up the phone. “Hello?"
(9:05:17 PM) ZK: Dessa rushes after her team
(9:05:39 PM) Alivi: "Addison this is Raine I got a visual I see people goin down towards the Thames River"
(9:05:41 PM) Magnolia: Mila runs up the stairs, "ANyone get ahold of security? We got a car t' be lookin for?"
(9:06:10 PM) Alivi: "They are driving a black jeep"
(9:06:59 PM) Gwen: “Roger.” She looks up. “We’re looking for a black Jeep heading towards the Thames.”
(9:08:17 PM) Balthazaar: "The Thames? Do they /not/ know who we are?"
(9:08:32 PM) Tom90deg: "Good idea, Charlie, how fast can you swim?"
(9:08:46 PM) Balthazaar: "Pretty fast."
(9:09:48 PM) Tom90deg: "Can you get in the water and try to cut around them? They may have a boat waiting or something."
(9:09:54 PM) Magnolia: Mila heads for the car, climbing in the back, right windo door, "GET IN, Addy, you drive."
(9:10:16 PM) Balthazaar: "Sure. Get me to the water and I'll get them."
(9:10:24 PM) Tom90deg: Zoe grins, and climbs in shotgun. "Time to cut loose Addy, eh?"
(9:10:51 PM) Gwen: ADdison nods and hops into the car and starts it. “Okay.” She takes off.
(9:11:07 PM) ZK: Dessa puts on her seatbelt, clutching the interior of the car.
(9:11:26 PM) Tom90deg: "Right, if you spot em, try to get close, I can port in top of their car…"
(9:11:43 PM) Balthazaar: Charlie gets in the car
(9:12:47 PM) Gwen: Addison just drives like a maniac.
(9:12:53 PM) Tom90deg: Zoe also tries to spot anywhere close to the river
(9:13:27 PM) Alivi: Zoe you see one towards the left about 40 ft ahead
(9:14:35 PM) Alivi: Addison you are getting a lot of angry honking
(9:15:04 PM) Gwen: Addison keeps driving, trying not to hit things.
(9:15:06 PM) Tom90deg: "CHarlie, there! River, we'll stay in contact!"
(9:16:52 PM) Balthazaar: Charlie nods and jumps out, sprinting for the river
(9:17:15 PM) Alivi: Charlie roll for jumping
(9:17:44 PM) Balthazaar: d20
(9:17:44 PM) Glacon: Balthazaar: 6 (d20=6)
(9:18:10 PM) Balthazaar: d20 I'll re-roll that :|
(9:18:11 PM) Glacon: Balthazaar: I'll re-roll that :|: 6 (d20=6)
(9:18:16 PM) Balthazaar: feck
(9:18:29 PM) Alivi: Charlie you hit the ground hard
(9:19:20 PM) Balthazaar: He cries out in pain and tries to get to the river
(9:19:43 PM) Alivi: You get there
(9:20:09 PM) Magnolia: Mila opens the window, "THESE GUYS ARE DEMI-GODS RIGHT? BABBAGES?"
(9:20:32 PM) Balthazaar: "Yeah Yeah!"
(9:20:38 PM) Alivi: There is a black jeep that appears in front of you
(9:20:53 PM) Balthazaar: Charlie, once in the water, shifts and starts swimming
(9:21:02 PM) Tom90deg: "There!"
(9:22:50 PM) Magnolia: How crowded are the roads around?
(9:22:55 PM) Gwen: Addison slams her foot down, trying to get as close to the car as possible.
(9:23:28 PM) Tom90deg: Zoe gets a pair of knives out, and gets ready. "I can get on top of the car if you get a bit closer…"
(9:23:53 PM) Alivi: They are getting less crowded and more narrow
(9:24:29 PM) Alivi: The jeep swerves and turns a
(9:24:30 PM) Alivi: Corner
(9:24:43 PM) Magnolia: "SHould I take out the tires?"
(9:24:57 PM) Gwen: “YEs!” Addison takes the corner hard.
(9:25:00 PM) ZK: Dessa is just holding on for dear life in the car.
(9:26:03 PM) Magnolia: MIla cracks her neck, drawwing her gun and leaning out the window
(9:26:56 PM) Tom90deg: Is it close enough for Zoe to port into the top of the car?
(9:27:08 PM) Alivi: Yes
(9:27:23 PM) Balthazaar: Charlie is trying to cut them off via the river
(9:28:08 PM) Tom90deg: Zoe does so, slamming one of her knives on to the roof to brace.
(9:28:13 PM) Magnolia: d20 trying to take out tires, and doing her damndest not to his civilians, mila fires her trusty S&W
(9:28:13 PM) Glacon: Magnolia: trying to take out tires, and doing her damndest not to his civilians, mila fires her trusty S&W: 19 (d20=19)
(9:28:23 PM) Magnolia: hit*
(9:28:42 PM) Alivi: The car squeals and crashes into the wall
(9:28:54 PM) Alivi: Zoe roll d20 for defense
(9:29:03 PM) Tom90deg: d20
(9:29:03 PM) Glacon: Tom90deg: 17 (d20=17)
(9:29:30 PM) Alivi: Zoe manages to hang on
(9:29:49 PM) Alivi: The window opens and something is thrown black smoke fills the air
(9:29:59 PM) Gwen: Addison slams on the breaks. “Surround the car. Do NOT shoot anyone- FUCK.”
(9:30:40 PM) Tom90deg: Zoe hops down to the street, and draws her big sword.
(9:31:12 PM) Alivi: The smoke clears and there is only an unconscious driver
(9:31:28 PM) Alivi: You see cassnadra and her minion running towards the river
(9:31:50 PM) Tom90deg: <Charlie! Where are you!>
(9:31:52 PM) Gwen: “Zoe! In front of them!”
(9:31:59 PM) Tom90deg: <There're heading to the river!>
(9:32:09 PM) Magnolia: «CHARLIE, GET READY.»
(9:32:47 PM) Magnolia: Mila puts her gun away as she gets out, running after them with her babbage «Do not shoot include babbages?»
(9:32:53 PM) Tom90deg: Zoe bolts after them, but staying behind, giveing them a clear shot at the river
(9:33:12 PM) Balthazaar: <On it»
(9:33:27 PM) Balthazaar: Charlie leaps out of the water, redy for a fight
(9:34:25 PM) Tom90deg: <Nice entrance.>
(9:34:38 PM) Alivi: They stop and turn Cassandra begins clapping
(9:34:57 PM) Balthazaar: Charlie roars
(9:35:11 PM) Magnolia: «Addison, orders, I can take them out right now, no escape.»
(9:35:39 PM) Alivi: Cassandra holds up something an object that looks like a black pearl
(9:36:05 PM) Gwen: Addison skids a halt, drawing her Babbage. “Cassandra. You’re DONE. Hands in the air!” «We have to take her in.»
(9:36:44 PM) Tom90deg: "Don't move!"
(9:36:47 PM) Magnolia: «My gun aint on kill.»
(9:36:50 PM) Alivi: "No I'm not Addison it's just beginning"
(9:36:50 PM) Balthazaar: «I can and will kill her if I have to.»
(9:37:02 PM) Tom90deg: "I can catch that thing before it hits the ground, don't even try…"
(9:37:18 PM) Alivi: "I've listened and it is said she is nigh and I will become the next oracle!!"
(9:37:44 PM) Alivi: "Now we can do this the easy or the hard way"
(9:37:44 PM) ZK: Dessa has her own babbage but she's got it lowered, eyeing Cassandra warily.
(9:37:52 PM) Tom90deg: "Then you can be oracle in a nice little cage."
(9:37:57 PM) Gwen: “You aren’t Cassandra! I am! It’s my destiny, not yours! Surrender!”
(9:38:13 PM) Tom90deg: <CAn we stun her now?>
(9:38:24 PM) Alivi: "You let me and my friend go, and I will give you back the prophecy and you can have william and the driver too"
(9:38:47 PM) Alivi: "You don't? Well I've done a little research on you and your team including older members"
(9:38:49 PM) Balthazaar: «I can sink their boat right now, just say the word»
(9:39:13 PM) Magnolia: «This is no time to argue, she's escaped before.»
(9:39:19 PM) Alivi: Cassandra seems a bit taken off guard "not according to the prophecy you cannot be!"
(9:39:48 PM) Gwen: «Charlie sink the boat. Stun her.» Addison lifts her shirt over her navel piercing. “Your prophecy can bite me, bitch.”
(9:40:07 PM) Tom90deg: Zoe fires her babbage at Cassandra.
(9:40:11 PM) Alivi: "That fate is mine and if you even try I will make sure Elliot, Rhyden, Satyana, and Mike and his little bastards pay" she spits
(9:40:27 PM) Alivi: The minion waves his arm
(9:40:29 PM) Alivi: D20
(9:40:31 PM) Balthazaar: Charlie attacks the boat, using the water and his teeth
(9:40:55 PM) Balthazaar: (D20?)
(9:41:36 PM) Tom90deg: d20
(9:41:36 PM) Alivi: There is a flash and a barrier repels the shot with a loud crackle
(9:41:36 PM) Glacon: Tom90deg: 11 (d20=11)
(9:42:00 PM) Tom90deg: «I can port inside, but i'm nervous about being that close…<
(9:42:18 PM) Balthazaar: d20 Ship sinking!
(9:42:18 PM) Glacon: Balthazaar: Ship sinking!: 13 (d20=13)
(9:42:29 PM) Alivi left the room (quit: Client exited).
(9:43:02 PM) Alivi [~ten.sndscps.sloop.ED59ECD2-CRInys|ivilA#ten.sndscps.sloop.ED59ECD2-CRInys|ivilA] entered the room.
(9:43:03 PM) mode (+qo Alivi Alivi) by ChanServ
(9:43:15 PM) Alivi: d20 boat float
(9:43:16 PM) Glacon: Alivi: boat float: 10 (d20=10)
(9:43:20 PM) Magnolia: is the barier visible/persistent?
(9:43:25 PM) Alivi: The boat begins to take on water
(9:43:34 PM) Alivi: It seems to fade from view
(9:43:39 PM) Magnolia: if so, who does it cover
(9:43:46 PM) Magnolia: both or just cassandra
(9:44:02 PM) Alivi: "Addison you can have it back" Cassandra extends the prophecy
(9:44:05 PM) Alivi: Both
(9:44:07 PM) Balthazaar: Charlie comes onto land again and snarls at Cassandra
(9:44:39 PM) Balthazaar: "I will get my revenge you mind controlling bitch." He growls more than talks
(9:44:50 PM) Tom90deg: "EAsy Charlie."
(9:44:58 PM) Magnolia: «Zoe, have a plan. you can take passengers, yeah?»
(9:45:02 PM) Alivi: "And you will be quiet your leader must make a choice"
(9:45:08 PM) Alivi: "Easy or hard"
(9:45:09 PM) Tom90deg: «Yah, but you gotta be close.»
(9:45:45 PM) Tom90deg: «And if they have a invisible force feild up, and we port into it, we'll be killed."
(9:45:47 PM) Tom90deg: »
(9:46:11 PM) Balthazaar: Charlie is unconsciously making it rain
(9:46:12 PM) Gwen: Addison steps forward and takes the Prophecy. “Go to hell, psycho.”
(9:46:27 PM) Magnolia: Mila advances on the ship, but in reality is moving closer to Zoe, «You saw the boundaries of the field right? Put us between em.»
(9:46:46 PM) Alivi: She smiles and snaps her fingers "come now we shall leave you be but I shall see you again Addison."
(9:47:22 PM) Tom90deg: «You need to be closer. We have to be hugging practialy."
(9:47:23 PM) Alivi: "And don't worry you won't get in the way not when the gods will be on my side"
(9:47:37 PM) Tom90deg: "Gods can be fickle."
(9:47:40 PM) Gwen: “I’m not going to step them from kill you.”
(9:47:47 PM) Balthazaar: "Gods can die just like you."
(9:47:57 PM) Alivi: Cassandra raises her hand and snaps
(9:47:58 PM) Gwen: *killing
(9:48:06 PM) Alivi: d20
(9:48:07 PM) Glacon: Alivi: 19 (d20=19)
(9:48:14 PM) Alivi: Everyone roll a d20
(9:48:17 PM) Gwen: d20
(9:48:18 PM) Glacon: Gwen: 8 (d20=8)
(9:48:19 PM) ZK: d20
(9:48:19 PM) Glacon: ZK: 2 (d20=2)
(9:48:22 PM) Magnolia: d20
(9:48:23 PM) Glacon: Magnolia: 17 (d20=17)
(9:48:38 PM) Balthazaar: d20 uh oh
(9:48:39 PM) Glacon: Balthazaar: uh oh: 16 (d20=16)
(9:49:30 PM) Tom90deg: 1d20
(9:49:30 PM) Glacon: Tom90deg: 18 (1d20=18)
(9:50:22 PM) Alivi: Addison and dessa you get a splitting headache you feel a presence slip into your mind
(9:50:49 PM) Alivi: Zoe and Charlie and mila get a splitting headache and can barely function
(9:50:57 PM) Alivi: Zk pm me
(9:51:01 PM) Alivi: And pause guys
(9:55:55 PM) Alivi: Cassandra smilies "so Addison still want the hard way?"
(9:56:04 PM) Alivi: She motions to Dessa
(9:56:42 PM) Alivi: "So an elf versus the highest setting on the Babbage"
(9:56:53 PM) ZK: Dessa lifts the babbage, aiming it at herself.
(9:57:05 PM) Gwen: Addison winces and glares at Cassandra, holding her head tightly. “Let her go…Cassandra…”
(9:57:05 PM) Alivi: And Unpause
(9:57:19 PM) Alivi: "Let us walk or else she will die"
(9:57:36 PM) Balthazaar: Charlie snarls and whimpers, shaking his head
(9:57:48 PM) Gwen: “This isn’t….over Cassandra. Let her go…walk…”
(9:58:01 PM) Tom90deg: Zoe is holding her head, crouching down. "Rrrrg…."
(9:58:11 PM) Magnolia: "…"
(9:58:14 PM) Alivi: "Thank you"
(9:58:28 PM) Alivi: She motions to her minion and they quickly leave
(9:58:35 PM) Magnolia: Mila holds her gun… waiting for Dessa to lower her gun
(9:58:44 PM) Alivi: They vanish out of sight and dessa roll a d20
(9:58:46 PM) Balthazaar: "I'll eat you, fucking bitch."
(9:58:51 PM) ZK: d20
(9:58:51 PM) Glacon: ZK: 11 (d20=11)
(9:58:57 PM) Balthazaar: Charlie is furious.
(9:59:35 PM) Alivi: Dessa you begin to fight the urge but it is still there it is weakening
(10:00:49 PM) Magnolia: Mila moves cautiously towards Dessa
(10:01:10 PM) Alivi: Addison you hold the prophecy in your hard
(10:01:11 PM) Alivi: Hand*
(10:01:29 PM) Gwen: Addison looks down at the Prophecy.
(10:01:38 PM) ZK: Dessa's fingers quiver and she trembles, trying to move her hands down and away from herself. Her eyes widen when Mila moves towards her, tensing briefly, then manages to point it away from herself. "Get this away from me." She hisses.
(10:01:44 PM) Balthazaar: By this point, the rain is damn near torrential
(10:01:49 PM) Tom90deg: Zoe takes a deep breath and tries to get to her feet
(10:02:00 PM) Balthazaar: Charlie is curled on his side, whining at the headache
(10:02:05 PM) Alivi: Raine runs over to the group
(10:02:09 PM) Alivi: "Guys!"
(10:02:12 PM) Magnolia: Mila charges ripping the gun away from Mila
(10:02:14 PM) Magnolia: er
(10:02:15 PM) Magnolia: Dessa
(10:03:39 PM) ZK: Dessa flinches and then just sinks to her knees, trembling all over.
(10:04:17 PM) Magnolia: "…SHe can't be out of the city."
(10:04:23 PM) Magnolia: "THere must be something we can do."
(10:04:30 PM) Tom90deg: Zoe lets out a sigh of releif. "Of course not. What was that pearl thing she had?"
(10:04:33 PM) Magnolia: She trembles, holding her head
(10:04:49 PM) Alivi: Raine stops and looks at the team and then at Addison
(10:04:58 PM) Balthazaar: "I'm going to tear that bitches arms off…"
(10:05:09 PM) Alivi: Zoe the pearl thing is in Addison's hand
(10:05:36 PM) Magnolia: "…" Mila looks to Addison, her eyes are full of anger
(10:05:36 PM) Gwen: “Nevermind the pearl. Help Dessa up and into the car…this can wait.”
(10:06:04 PM) Alivi: Raine goes over to help Dessa
(10:06:15 PM) Balthazaar: Charlie shifts human and goes to just pick up Dessa
(10:06:19 PM) Alivi: "Come on…"
(10:06:57 PM) ZK: Dessa accepts the help but she can walk. She's just shaken after that, her head still aching.
(10:07:20 PM) Tom90deg: Zoe gets to her feet and goes over by Addision.
(10:07:33 PM) Alivi: Raine exhales
(10:07:41 PM) Magnolia: Mila tries to stand up straight, breathing heavily
(10:08:17 PM) Alivi: "Let's get you all back…"
(10:08:26 PM) Balthazaar: Charlie punches a streetlight in frustration. He's pissed
(10:08:44 PM) Alivi: It
(10:08:57 PM) Gwen: “Charlie! In the car…please."
(10:08:58 PM) Alivi: Gets dented and starts to spark
(10:09:17 PM) Alivi: Raine goes to the car
(10:09:38 PM) Balthazaar: Charlie gets in the car
(10:09:53 PM) Magnolia: "…We can't keep looking? THey… they can't be far… we can take them by surprise this time…"
(10:10:00 PM) ZK: Dessa just sinks back, putting her face in her hands and taking deep breaths.
(10:10:13 PM) Tom90deg: "WE don't know where they are.."
(10:10:17 PM) Alivi: "I'm sure they had another plan… "
(10:10:29 PM) Tom90deg: "They had a backup plan. We got this, which is what they wanted."
(10:10:30 PM) Gwen: Addison climbs in. “We need to get Dessa home first, the Bureau is on the way to pick up the driver and the car wreck.” She studies the pearl and then starts driving.
(10:11:07 PM) Alivi: They go back to the BSA
(10:11:08 PM) Balthazaar: Charlie puts a comforting hand on Dessa's shoulder.
(10:11:31 PM) ZK: "I'm okay. Thank you." She manages to say.
(10:11:35 PM) Magnolia: Mila still looks pissed
(10:11:49 PM) Alivi left the room (quit: Client exited).
(10:11:53 PM) Tom90deg: Zoe sighs and leans back in her seat.
(10:12:04 PM) Gwen: “This is getting ridiculous…"
(10:12:39 PM) Alivi [~ten.sndscps.sloop.ED59ECD2-CRInys|ivilA#ten.sndscps.sloop.ED59ECD2-CRInys|ivilA] entered the room.
(10:12:39 PM) mode (+qo Alivi Alivi) by ChanServ
(10:12:52 PM) Balthazaar: Charlie isn't talking right now. He's rocking an expression that could probably burn a hole in a wall
(10:13:17 PM) Alivi: raine looks at Addison nervously
(10:13:55 PM) Gwen: Addison is idly stroking the pearl as she drives into the garage of the BSA
(10:13:59 PM) Magnolia: "…Addison…" she sounds serious… trying to be respectful
(10:14:06 PM) Magnolia: "May I… make a suggestion?"
(10:14:16 PM) Gwen: “Go ahead…"
(10:14:53 PM) Magnolia: "Next time we have these people on the run… do not order us not to fire…"
(10:15:15 PM) Tom90deg: "What's that pearl anyway?"
(10:15:19 PM) Magnolia: "Had I not been under orders until they were already prepared, I could have taken out her assistant before he could make a shield."
(10:15:48 PM) Gwen: Addison looks to Mila in the rear-view mirror. “We’re not killers…Cassandra needs to be brought in and tried Mila…I would be letting Mike down if I had you guys kill her on sight…"
(10:16:19 PM) Magnolia: "I only used my revolver to take out their tires."
(10:16:28 PM) Magnolia: "I know well enough to use non-lethals on them."
(10:16:40 PM) Magnolia: "If you meant only lethal weaponry, you should have specified."
(10:16:48 PM) Magnolia: "…Ma'am."
(10:17:05 PM) Gwen: Addison grips the steering wheel tightly and nods. “Right…next time…non-lethal attacks only.” She throws the car into park and gets out, taking the pearl with her.
(10:17:28 PM) Alivi: Raine watches Addison and sighs
(10:19:09 PM) ZK: Dessa climbs out of the car, glancing after Addison with concern.
(10:19:19 PM) Tom90deg: Zoe follows after Addison. "Addy…"
(10:19:41 PM) Gwen: Addison glances to Zoe. “Yeah?”
(10:20:05 PM) Balthazaar: Charlie gets out of the car and follows
(10:21:58 PM) Alivi: Raine stays near dessa
(10:22:00 PM) Tom90deg: "Are you ok?"
(10:22:34 PM) Magnolia: Mila sighs, and looks to Dessa
(10:22:52 PM) Magnolia: "…I am sorry I was rough… I was in pain, and panicked… sorry if i hurt your hand."
(10:23:29 PM) Gwen: “I’m tired of seeing people hurt because I can’t put my own ego aside and make a call. I have to figure this thing out…” She holds up the pearl. “It’s probably important…otherwise Eriko wouldn’t have blown up a floor of the Bureau over it.”
(10:24:08 PM) Tom90deg: "Mmm…Don't worry, you made the right call. We need to bring her in. It's what we do."
(10:24:14 PM) Alivi: Raine looks at the both of them "what happened?"
(10:24:15 PM) ZK: Dessa realises they're all looking at her. She blinks at Mila, then looks at her hand. "It's fine. Better you did. I…can't really feel anything at the moment." She gives a slightly hysterical laugh, which she stops very quickly. "…Maybe I should sit down for a little bit…"
(10:24:20 PM) Tom90deg: "WE don't put a sniper on the roof and take her out with one shot."
(10:24:38 PM) Alivi: Raine seems a bit freaked
(10:24:41 PM) Alivi: "Yea…"
(10:24:48 PM) Alivi: "And some tea…"
(10:24:53 PM) Magnolia: "…If you ever need to, though."
(10:26:20 PM) ZK: Dessa starts walking, heading to the familiarity of the lounge.
(10:26:39 PM) Alivi: Raine follows
(10:28:03 PM) Gwen: Addison walks into the lounge, setting the pearl on the table. “How do you work…"
(10:28:35 PM) Alivi: The pearl rolls and glows faintly
(10:29:20 PM) Magnolia: she looks to her side, "…Could a hunter field weapon be adapted for long range use…"
(10:29:26 PM) Alivi: A familiar voice echoes in Addison's mind "now now now my oracle should know her stuff! don't make me send Hermes after you! Now then hand over and hand under!"
(10:29:52 PM) ZK: Dessa walks into the lounge and sinks into an armchair.
(10:30:40 PM) Gwen: “I would like to state for the record, that your shit no longer amuses me Apollo. I don’t have to be nice because I’m dating your kid.” She claps a hand over her mouth and curses before quietly taking the orb into her hands, as the magic voice tells her to do.
(10:31:07 PM) Magnolia: Mila flops down in a seat near Dessa
(10:31:12 PM) Alivi: A laugh echoes in her head "you got spunk I like that"
(10:31:54 PM) Tom90deg: Zoe watches Addison do her thing. "Mmm…"
(10:32:09 PM) Alivi: As Addison does so the pearl glows and begins to hover in between her hands a grey ish black light intertwines with white light
(10:32:16 PM) Balthazaar: Charlie leans against a wall, clenching and unclenching his fists
(10:32:24 PM) ZK: Dessa watches curiously, wondering what's going on with the pearl.
(10:32:45 PM) Gwen: “This is very…Star Trek…feel like Spock is gonna start lecturing me about stuff.” She looks to Zoe. “Are you secretly a Vulcan?"
(10:33:10 PM) Alivi: Petals of light unfold around the black pearl and elegantly twist around Addison
(10:33:20 PM) Tom90deg: "No, I'm way hotter."
(10:33:51 PM) Gwen: “Good point Zo’.” She blinks. “We’ve gone from Star Trek to Sailor Moon…"
(10:34:01 PM) Alivi: A figure of a Proper looking lady emerges in Addison's head and as she visualizes it the woman appears above the petals Addison you realize you no longer have to hold the pearl
(10:34:54 PM) Balthazaar: Charlie watches
(10:34:57 PM) Gwen: Addison blinks and lowers her hands. “Woah…dude…"
(10:35:31 PM) Tom90deg: "If you change clothes in a big dramatic thing, I'm gonna be annoyed."
(10:35:32 PM) Alivi: "I am the last of my line. Tonight the line of oracles will die with me as the ocean claims so many"
(10:36:15 PM) Alivi: You can hear chaos and you recgonize screams "it was an iceberg ! Hurry to the lifeboats"
(10:36:45 PM) Gwen: “Oh gods,” Addison mumbles.
(10:36:51 PM) Alivi: The woman smiles "my fate was determined but I have seen that the power I hold will be lost but not forever"
(10:37:26 PM) Alivi: "In America the power shall hide until the day the autumn born orphan finds her true calling"
(10:37:52 PM) Alivi: "Bearing the full future of Apollo she shall bring honor upon her legacy and those who surround her"
(10:39:03 PM) Alivi: "Though she will have a final trial and a betrayal will curse her final days, she will be reborn stronger than before"
(10:39:12 PM) Gwen: Addison just listens, blinking every so often.
(10:39:35 PM) Alivi: "The final curse the last of a while, her death will not be final"
(10:40:03 PM) Alivi: "And from her our legacy extends, until then Apollo's power will rest"
(10:40:22 PM) Alivi: And then the pearl 's light sims
(10:40:23 PM) Alivi: Dims*
(10:41:07 PM) Lurker: Raj is returning from a mission.
(10:41:10 PM) Gwen: Addison swallows and adjusts her glasses. “Right…well…that was…umm…informative.”
(10:41:31 PM) Alivi: Raine exhales "perkele"
(10:41:41 PM) Alivi: Th pearl falls to the ground
(10:42:20 PM) Balthazaar: "… Fuck."
(10:43:03 PM) Alivi: "… Eriko she would know about this… Right?"
(10:43:29 PM) Gwen: “I dunno.” Addison stoops and picks up the pearl, setting it on the table.
(10:43:37 PM) Alivi: It rolls off
(10:44:21 PM) Tom90deg: "Hmm."
(10:44:28 PM) ZK: Dessa gets up to try and make tea.
(10:44:32 PM) Tom90deg: Zoe picks it up and places it on the table, watching it closely.
(10:44:34 PM) Gwen: “Even the items he makes piss me off.” She picks it up. “I’m going to take this down to Eriko. I don’t think I ever want to see it again."
(10:44:35 PM) Lurker: Dessa's phone buzzes. «Did I miss anything? -R»
(10:44:41 PM) Alivi: I wanna Skype
(10:45:12 PM) Gwen: Addison glances around. “Anyone need me for anything?”
(10:45:31 PM) Alivi: "Addison…" Raine says
(10:45:43 PM) Alivi: Raine looks at the others
(10:45:52 PM) Balthazaar: Charlie still looks livid
(10:46:36 PM) ZK: Dessa jumps and drops the teacup she was carrying when her phone buzzes. She lets out a heavy breath before bending to pick up the pieces.
(10:46:40 PM) Tom90deg: "Nope."
(10:47:03 PM) Alivi: Raine looks at dessa and goes to help her
(10:47:07 PM) Alivi: "What a night.."
(10:47:44 PM) Gwen: Addison slips out of the room, looking down at her phone.
(10:50:01 PM) ZK: "Thanks Raine…" Dessa sighs, picking up the broken shards and tossing them in the trash. She checks her phone. «Yes. Attacked here by Cassandra. In lounge right now.»
(10:51:20 PM) Lurker: Raj doesn't respond, but about 5 minutes later, heavy footsteps can be heard pounding down the hall as Raj - half in armor - comes bursting into the lounge. His eyes fall on Dessa, and he moves over - quickly at first, but then slowing his pace and approaching carefully. His expression is that of concern, but also - Addison would likely spot - lots and lots of anger.
(10:51:29 PM) Lurker: Redact that last bit because Addison isn't there.
(10:53:08 PM) ZK: Dessa is leaning againt the counter at this point. She looks up at Raj. Her eyes are wide, her face drained. She's shaken but the tea she's managing to drink is helping. "Hello Raj."
(10:53:13 PM) Alivi: Raine backs away freaked
(10:53:41 PM) Lurker: He stops infront of her, before slowly lifting his arms just slightly - wordlessly asking for permission to hug her.
(10:55:40 PM) Tom90deg: Zoe meanwhile starts looking for Addision
(10:55:47 PM) ZK: Dessa hugs him tight and then shudders and clutches at him even harder. Cassandra could have made her kill herself so easily… she's terrified.
(10:55:54 PM) Magnolia: Mila frowns, and looks to Zoe
(10:56:02 PM) Alivi: Raine sighs
(10:56:18 PM) Magnolia: "…SOmethin needs to change."
(10:56:27 PM) Alivi: "Like what?"
(10:56:31 PM) Magnolia: "We weren't prepared, and we paid the price."
(10:56:54 PM) Lurker: Raj holds Dessa tightly, trying to reassure her that he's here now.
(10:56:59 PM) Magnolia: "A definitive plan of action… defenses against her
(10:57:00 PM) Balthazaar: "I'm killing that bitch next time I see her." Charlie growls
(10:57:05 PM) Alivi: "I don't think anyone expected this hell we didn't even knoe that phropecy was there"
(10:57:38 PM) Magnolia: "But, we had the chance to bring Cassandra in, and blew it."
(10:57:57 PM) Lurker: "Don't say her name," Raj says plainly.
(10:58:11 PM) Alivi: "Why raj?"
(10:58:21 PM) Alivi: Raine looks over
(10:58:28 PM) Magnolia: "…We know what she's capable of. If she can make us attack ourselves, or eachother, I believe lethal capacity should be disabled on our weapons."
(10:58:36 PM) Lurker: "Because I just t-" Raj inhales, closing his eyes, his chin resting on Dessa's head. "/Please/ don't say her name."
(10:58:42 PM) Lurker: "There, now I asked."
(10:59:10 PM) Alivi: "Raj we can't avoid her identity"
(10:59:16 PM) Magnolia: "During our next engagement."
(10:59:20 PM) Alivi: "Don't give her more power over you"
(10:59:40 PM) Lurker: Raj lets go of Dessa for a moment to turn and look right at Raine.
(10:59:44 PM) Magnolia: "If lethal capacity is disabled, she can't threaten us with death by our own hands."
(10:59:47 PM) Alivi: Raine gets up "I know Addison had a plan"
(10:59:59 PM) Magnolia: "I don't think she did."
(11:00:11 PM) Lurker: "I have asked you - I think - very nicely, not to speak her name right now." Raj sets his jaw. "I would like, perhaps, for maybe thirty minutes, if you could avoid it."
(11:00:14 PM) Magnolia: "I think she was scared, confused, and unprepared."
(11:00:19 PM) Alivi: "I think we will be tryin to trap her… From my understanding she has been drafting this for a while"
(11:00:20 PM) Balthazaar: "I have a plan."
(11:00:27 PM) Magnolia: "…" she ammends, "It's to be expected of a new leader."
(11:00:42 PM) ZK: Dessa jolts a little, blinking at the sudden motion. She puts her hand on Raj's shoulder, trying to get him to calm down.
(11:00:43 PM) Alivi: Raine looks at raj "you weren't even there"
(11:00:52 PM) Lurker: d20
(11:00:53 PM) Glacon: Lurker: 16 (d20=16)
(11:01:12 PM) ZK: "Raj. Raine. Please…" Dessa pleads, looking between them.
(11:01:26 PM) Lurker: Raj clenches his fists, narrowing his gaze. "I am not arguing with you, Raine, I am asking you - as a friend - to please refrain, for a short amount of time, not to speak that woman's name in my presence."
(11:02:12 PM) Alivi: "I don't want to argue but it's just… " raine lets out a groan of frustration
(11:02:26 PM) Alivi: "Doesn't anyone care right now about how Addison might feel?
(11:02:37 PM) Alivi: "Especially after what that thing just said?"
(11:03:21 PM) Lurker: Raj turns back to Dessa, inhales, holds it for 4 seconds, then exhales and hugs her again. "I'm sorry."
(11:03:37 PM) Alivi: Raine looks very upset "… I dunno what we can do but we can change the future right that is a possible thing… Right?"
(11:04:40 PM) Balthazaar: "Right."
(11:04:42 PM) ZK: "Yes, we do actually." Dessa says to Raine before hugging Raj again. "I'm sure it is. But if you're concerned, go talk to her. I need to lie down…I'll speak with her when things have calmed…"
(11:05:06 PM) ZK: Dessa entirely means when she herself has calmed down.
(11:05:06 PM) Lurker: "Company?" He asks, slowly letting go of the hug and touching her arm with a gloved hand.
(11:05:48 PM) Alivi: Raine sighs "I know and I uderstand I just don't want this team to fall apart"
(11:06:28 PM) Alivi: Raine just exhales and then rubs his eyes and mutters a curse in Finnish and he leaves the room
(11:06:33 PM) ZK: She nods to Raj. "Please." She murmurs in a quiet tone, moving to head to her room.
(11:06:39 PM) Balthazaar: "I won't /let/ it fall apart Raine
(11:07:02 PM) Lurker: "Neither will I. I need to have a very serious talk with a friend." He will wait though, Dessa needs him. He follows her.
(11:08:10 PM) Balthazaar: "This is a family. Family sticks together and cares for each other."
(11:09:19 PM) Alivi: Raine goes to his condo looking at his phone
(11:09:40 PM) Lurker: If Raj were in a better mood, he may have told Charlie 'Ohana', but he is in a mood, and protective.
(11:09:48 PM) Alivi: Haha
(11:10:34 PM) ZK: She heads to her room, closing the door after herself and Raj before completely falling apart.
(11:11:18 PM) Lurker: Raj grabs Dessa quickly and keeps her close, gently stroking her head and back and keeping her against him as he lets her get it all out.
(11:12:55 PM) Balthazaar: Charlie goes off to try find something to beat to death
(11:13:26 PM) Alivi: Charlie you find a baby jackalope named popcorn
(11:13:30 PM) Alivi: Who escaped again
(11:14:35 PM) Balthazaar: "…" He sighs and picks up popcorn. He heads for where he last saw Eriko
(11:15:31 PM) Alivi: Popcorn noms on Charlie's hand and Charlie you head to the research area
(11:16:13 PM) Balthazaar: He allows for nomming. "Eriko?"
(11:16:49 PM) Alivi: Eriko still looks frazzled she has her arm bandaged up and in a sling she waves with her other hand
(11:17:06 PM) Alivi: She is organizing the cleanup effort
(11:18:03 PM) Balthazaar: "Eriko… I found your friend."
(11:18:24 PM) Balthazaar: Charlie's knuckles are bloody from punching out a streetlight
(11:18:27 PM) Alivi: "Oh thank goodness can you keep him toniht?"
(11:18:44 PM) Alivi: "It's so chaotic here t won't be good for him"
(11:19:29 PM) Gwen: The Director is standing in the records department on his phone. “Yes your Majesty…it was the mole people. No your Majesty…yes your Majesty. Mole people…with an ‘M.’”
(11:20:00 PM) Alivi: Eriko shakes her head at the director
(11:20:37 PM) Alivi: Eriko sighs and looks around "luckily damage was light"
(11:21:50 PM) Balthazaar: Charlie nods. "Yeah, I can keep him. I think he's hungry. You okay?"
(11:22:27 PM) Alivi: "Mmm yea I just got hurt in a scuffle "
(11:22:43 PM) Gwen: “Have no idea how mole people got access to weapons grade thermite. No sir, I do not believe Putin had ANYTHING to do with, regardless of what your father says. Yes your majesty, my best people are working on it."
(11:23:03 PM) Balthazaar: "Who did it?"
(11:24:24 PM) Alivi: "Some Demi god spit at the director too "
(11:25:01 PM) Balthazaar: "I was there for that. Who hurt you?"
(11:25:45 PM) Alivi: "He did it was after you left he got all ragey"
(11:26:25 PM) Balthazaar: Charlie nods. "Where is he now, do you know?"
(11:27:10 PM) Alivi: "Custody I may have set off an acidic reaction in his mouth"
(11:27:23 PM) Alivi: "So he wet to medical but less teeth for him to brush!"
(11:27:46 PM) Balthazaar: Charlie grins. "Good on you."
(11:27:57 PM) Gwen: “Goodnight your Majesty, and a kiss on the head for young Prince George as well. Yes your majesty. Goodnight.” He hangs up and leaves the room.
(11:28:34 PM) Alivi: Eriko waves to the director
(11:28:39 PM) Alivi: "Director sama!"
(11:28:49 PM) Alivi: "Popcorn wants a kiss on the head too!"
(11:28:50 PM) Gwen: “Hmm? Yes, Eriko?"
(11:29:09 PM) Alivi: Eriko points to the pudgy baby jackalope who yawns
(11:29:32 PM) Lurker: The Director's phone pings. «I want to withdraw to Team 2 Exclusive. This shouldn't have happened.»
(11:30:05 PM) Gwen: “Happily my dear! Just as long as we’re sure he’s not in league with enemy!” The Director plants a very gentle kiss on the jackalopes head. “No…you’re not a member of the Leek Liberation Front are you….” He glanes to his phone. «Huh???
(11:30:54 PM) Gwen: **»
(11:31:14 PM) Lurker: «No more being taken by other teams and abandoning the one that needs me the most. I'll train people to fight, but I am not leaving them alone anymore.»
(11:31:18 PM) Alivi: "I'm sure he doesn't like leeks he devours them!"
(11:31:44 PM) Alivi: Eriko smiles and pets popcorn
(11:32:07 PM) Gwen: «Fine by me, I’ll make it official once I get back to my office.»
(11:32:42 PM) Balthazaar: Charlie grins. "Well Eriko… I better go to the gym. I'll see you around okay?"
(11:32:49 PM) Alivi: "Director sama thank you for the help earlier and send my regards to Addison her team did a fantastic job"
(11:32:49 PM) Lurker: «Thank you. I am open to starting a training course and taking a pay cut, but I can't leave them again.»
(11:32:54 PM) Alivi: "Bye Charlie"
(11:33:46 PM) Gwen: The Director nods and then turns back to his phone. «A pay cut…nonsense…I’m not sure there is anyone alive who remembers what we pay you.»
(11:34:30 PM) Lurker: «Probably for the best, then. I'll start hiding my pay stubs just in case.»
(11:34:44 PM) Balthazaar: Charlie heads off
(11:35:10 PM) Balthazaar is now known as Balthout
(11:35:30 PM) Gwen: «Good man. Sharp as a tack.»
(11:47:33 PM) Gwen left the room (quit: Quit: Gwen).
(11:47:52 PM) Balthout is now known as Balthazaar
(11:51:18 PM) Alivi left the room (quit: Quit: Leaving).
(11:51:43 PM) Balthazaar: Charlie works a punching bag as hard as he can
(11:59:07 PM) Magnolia: MIla is in the lounge, texting someone
(12:35:06 AM) Lurker: Raj does not exit Dessa's room for the rest of the night. His phone also gets turned off.
(12:38:02 AM) Balthazaar: Charlie returns to the lounge, exhausted now and with bloody knuckles.
(12:38:31 AM) Lurker: Raj would go meet up with Charlie
(12:38:33 AM) Lurker: but he's in
(12:38:42 AM) Lurker: ~Dessa's Room~
(12:42:19 AM) Lurker: (He's just a glorified teddy bear)
(12:43:00 AM) ZK left the room (quit: Quit: ).
(12:43:13 AM) Balthazaar: :P
(1:00:04 AM) Balthazaar: Eventually charlie just roams the halls

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License