The Daughters Of Goddesses

AgentFlowers joined the chat room.
[7:51pm] Tom90deg joined the chat room.
[8:08pm] Tom90deg: Zoe's in the common room, chillin. Relaxing after her epic binge at the chinese buffet
[8:08pm] Tox|Laptop: Mike's sprawled on the couch, a book over his face.
[8:09pm] Alivi: Raine walks in rubbing the back of his neck.
[8:16pm] Scantron joined the chat room.
[8:18pm] Alivi: "Evening Zoe."
[8:20pm] Tom90deg: Zoe waves. "Hey!"
[8:20pm] Tom90deg: "What's up?"
[8:20pm] Alivi: "Nothing much." Raine yawns. "Just relaxing…"
[8:21pm] Tom90deg: "Same here."
[8:22pm] Scantron: Satyana stumbles into the lounge. "How… how long have I been asleep?" Wide, cat-like yawn.
[8:22pm] Alivi: He sits down. "Seems like everyone is tired.
[8:25pm] Scantron: "I just got back from a business trip to British Colombia. It's jet lag, for me." She collapses onto a couch.
[8:25pm] Tom90deg: "Mmm…it's a lazy day I guess."
[8:26pm] Alivi: "Yea…" Raine looks at Mike. "He ok?"
[8:26pm] Tom90deg: "Sleeping, I'd guess."
[8:27pm] Alivi: "…mmm"
[8:28pm] Scantron: "Mike'll be fine, from whatever it is."
[8:29pm] Tox|Laptop: He sits up, the book falling off. "Hmmm?"
[8:30pm] Alivi: Raine jumps. "Ah…hey Mike."
[8:30pm] Tox|Laptop: "'Ello."
[8:30pm] Tom90deg: "Morning Mike."
[8:31pm] Scantron: "It's morning, then. I was wondering."
[8:33pm] You left the chat by being disconnected from the server.
[8:40pm] You reconnected to the server.
[8:40pm] You rejoined the room.
[8:40pm] Tox|Laptop: "No, you."
[8:42pm] Alivi: The loudspeaker crackles on <Team Two please report to the breifing room>
[8:44pm] Gwen: Addison leaves her condo and heads to the briefing room.
[8:44pm] Alivi: Raine looks up and tilts his head. He looks at the others, "Well this is unexpected."
[8:44pm] Scantron: Dejectedly, Satyana sighs. "Noooo… not now…" She stands up and works her way over to the briefing room.
[8:45pm] Alivi: Raine follows Satyana.
[8:45pm] Tom90deg: Zoe hops up and heads on into the briefing room
[8:46pm] Gwen: Addison is sitting in there waiting for them.
[8:47pm] Tox|Laptop: Mike sighs, heading for the briefing room.
[8:48pm] Alivi: As they file into the briefing room the director is there, he smiles. "It has been a while hasn't it?" He smiles. "I hope you are all well."
[8:49pm] Scantron: "I could be weller."
[8:49pm] Tom90deg: "I'm good."
[8:49pm] Tom90deg: "What's up?"
[8:49pm] Gwen: "Has the world blown up this morning."
[8:50pm] Gwen: **evening
[8:50pm] Tox|Laptop: "Don't be silly. If the world blew up we would have been called out last night."
[8:50pm] Tox|Laptop: He sits.
[8:50pm] Tom90deg: "I think we'd of noticed."
[8:50pm] Alivi: "Not yet." He chuckles, "Just a thing that needs a bit of exploring. Up in the northern part of the country there is a small village with an increasingly disturbing amount of unexplained deaths." He tilts his head and passes out the files.
[8:50pm] Alivi: "At each of the scenes a black flower has been left behind."
[8:50pm] Tom90deg: Zoe takes the file and starts reading. "What kind of flower?"
[8:50pm] Tox|Laptop: Mike tilts his head and leafs through his file.
[8:51pm] Alivi: "They vary."
[8:51pm] Tom90deg: "Anything speical about it?"
[8:52pm] Scantron: Can Satyana roll Int+Occult to see if this is reminiscent of any sort of myth, precedented behavior of supernatural entities, etc.?
[8:52pm] Alivi: sure
[8:53pm] Scantron: d10+10
[8:53pm] Glacon: Scantron: 18 (d10+10=8)
[8:55pm] Alivi: Satyana can recall a vast amount of myths and legends that revolved around flowers in particular the flower giving culture of old and the languages of flowers. However without knowing the type of flower she couldnt be sure however departure and death, elegance and power also come to mind as meanings.
[8:55pm] Alivi: Also Black Flowers do not and cannot occur naturally.
[8:56pm] Scantron: "Well, the black flowers would need to be produced artificially. I'd need to get my hands on one to know for sure, but my guess is that the flowers symbolize departure, death, elegance, or power. Most of these would seem reasonable."
[8:57pm] Tom90deg: "Do we have any of them?"
[8:58pm] Alivi: "Afraid not. They withered as soon as they were taken from the area."
[8:58pm] Tox|Laptop: Mike stretches. "Are there any correlations between the deceased? Age, gender, social status?"
[8:58pm] Tox|Laptop: "Does it look like certain people are being targetted?"
[8:58pm] Gwen: "Let me guess, we're going to the area?"
[8:58pm] Alivi: "Nothing correlating. Very random, most were adults no children or teens have been killed. And yes. Just check it out. No need for a plane. Should be about 3-4 hours from the city. I imagine Addison can make it in one or two." He smiles.
[8:58pm] Alivi: Raine sighs.
[8:59pm] Tom90deg: Zoe grins. "Right then."
[8:59pm] Tom90deg: "Sounds pretty simple…"
[8:59pm] Tox|Laptop: Mike laughs.
[8:59pm] Gwen: Addison grins.
[9:00pm] Alivi: "…great…"
[9:01pm] Scantron: "That was one thing I didn't miss."
[9:01pm] Gwen: "You're all just a bunch of scaredy cats."
[9:01pm] Tom90deg: "I know, She's a fine driver."
[9:02pm] Scantron: "I don't experience fear, but I do experience nausea."
[9:02pm] Tox|Laptop: "I /like/ her driving."
[9:02pm] Tom90deg: "Me too."
[9:02pm] Tox|Laptop: Mike looks around at the team.
[9:03pm] Tom90deg: "so, shall we go?"
[9:03pm] Gwen: Addison nods and stands.
[9:03pm] Alivi: "I will see you when you return." The director looks like he is enjoying this.
[9:03pm] Alivi: Raine gets up.
[9:04pm] Tox|Laptop: Mike stands.
[9:04pm] Scantron: Satyana stands as well. "I'll meet you all there." She then heads off to her room to gather stuffs.
[9:05pm] Gwen: Brb switching to laptop
[9:05pm] Gwen left the chat room. (Quit: Help! Time-Space Wormhole!)
[9:06pm] Tom90deg: Zoe heads on downstairs. "Did the director seem a bit happy?"
[9:07pm] Alivi: "No idea….isn't he always like that?"
[9:07pm] Tom90deg: "Ehh, sometimes…."
[9:07pm] Tox|Laptop: "He can be manic, yeah."
[9:07pm] Tom90deg: "Anywho, heres hoping this goes smooth."
[9:08pm] Scantron: Satyana then heads down to the RV (or the garage or I forget where it's kept)
[9:10pm] Gwen joined the chat room.
[9:10pm] Gwen was promoted to room founder by ChanServ.
[9:10pm] Gwen was promoted to operator by ChanServ.
[9:10pm] Tom90deg: Zoe climbs in passenger's seat.
[9:11pm] Tox|Laptop: Mike takes shotgun.
[9:12pm] Scantron: Satyana sits in the back.
[9:13pm] Gwen: Addison climbs into the drivers seat and starts the engine.
[9:15pm] Alivi: Raine climbs in and buckles his seatbelt. The GPS coordinates have been uploaded to Addison's technology thingy
[9:15pm] Gwen: "Is everyone buckled in?"
[9:16pm] Scantron: "Yyyep."
[9:16pm] Tom90deg: "Ready to go."
[9:17pm] Tox|Laptop: "Let's get hot."
[9:18pm] Gwen: Addison takes off like a shot.
[9:19pm] Alivi: Raine lets out a startled cry.
[9:19pm] Alivi: "Perkele! Do you have to go so fast?!"
[9:20pm] Tom90deg: "I think she does."
[9:20pm] Scantron: "It's a law of nature."
[9:20pm] Tox|Laptop: "Inviolable." Mike nods sagely.
[9:22pm] Tom90deg: "It's a easy way to tell if she's been replaced with a doppleganger."
[9:22pm] Gwen: "This is only fast. See? It says it right here." She points to the speedometer.
[9:22pm] Scantron: "No, that would be the first thing a doppelganger would make sure to copy."
[9:22pm] Alivi: Raine sighs.
[9:24pm] Tom90deg: "Maybe the doppleganger would get caught though."
[9:24pm] Alivi: They shoot off into the countryside and eventually they get to the village mentioned. It is small and quaint. Isolated from most places and there is many houses in the distance.
[9:24pm] Scantron: "Maybe. I'd stick to antimony."
[9:26pm] Gwen: Addison finds a parking spot.
[9:27pm] Alivi: There is one however in order to get into the town you have to go down the road to the center.
[9:28pm] Tom90deg: "Hmm…."
[9:28pm] Tox|Laptop: "Eyes sharp, people."
[9:29pm] Tom90deg: Zoe looks around out the window, for anything of intrest
[9:29pm] Alivi: It is a bright sunny day. Perception Zoe.
[9:29pm] Alivi: And anyone else who wants to look around
[9:29pm] Scantron: d10+8
[9:29pm] Glacon: Scantron: 18 (d10+8=10)
[9:29pm] Gwen: Addison slips on her sunglasses
[9:29pm] Scantron: d10+18 asploden
[9:29pm] Glacon: Scantron: asploden: 24 (d10+18=6)
[9:29pm] Gwen: 1d10+5
[9:29pm] Glacon: Gwen: 6 (1d10+5=1)
[9:29pm] Gwen: Nope
[9:30pm] Alivi: Addison you get a headache.
[9:30pm] Tox|Laptop: 1d10+8 WOO
[9:30pm] Glacon: Tox|Laptop: WOO: 16 (1d10+8=8)
[9:30pm] Alivi: It is sharp and sudden pain. Something flashes in your vision. And like it was there, it leaves. Gone
[9:31pm] Tom90deg: 1d10+4
[9:31pm] Glacon: Tom90deg: 8 (1d10+4=4)
[9:32pm] Gwen: Addison yelps and holds the side of her head. "Motherfucker…"
[9:33pm] Tom90deg: "Hmm? What's up?"
[9:33pm] Tox|Laptop: "Addy, you okay?" Mike looks over, worried.
[9:33pm] Gwen: "Feels like I am getting stabbed in the head."
[9:33pm] Alivi: The pain gradually subsides.
[9:34pm] Alivi: Satyana sees the town seems rather busy. There are a collection of flowers near the center of the town near a fountain. Mike also sees this. Zoe you see the straight path to the town.
[9:35pm] Gwen: "I saw…a black flower…for a split second." She stands up straighter.
[9:36pm] Scantron: "Flowers. Near town center… looks like a fountain's there too."
[9:36pm] Alivi: Raine frowns. "…you sure you are ok?"
[9:37pm] Tom90deg: "Right…Well…That's a good place to start iguess?"
[9:37pm] Gwen: She nods. "Yeah…I've just. My powers can't do that. I don't see things that way."
[9:39pm] Scantron: "Maybe it's an aspect of whatever's affecting the town, then." She looks out the window more. "People seem busy… my guess? Local festival of some sort."
[9:39pm] Alivi: Raine places his hands in his pockets.
[9:39pm] Tom90deg: "Lets park then?"
[9:39pm] Alivi: Raine nods.
[9:45pm] Gwen: Addison parks the car.
[9:45pm] Tom90deg: Zoe climbs on out, and looks around.
[9:46pm] Scantron: Satyana gets out as well. What's the weather like?
[9:48pm] Alivi: Sunny, a warm summer breeze flows, perfect weather all together. Raine sighs. "Ugh….great."
[9:49pm] Scantron: "What's wrong?"
[9:49pm] Tom90deg: "
[9:49pm] Tom90deg: "Nice weather though."
[9:49pm] Tom90deg: "So, what's the plan guys?"
[9:50pm] Alivi: "…The sun…it is too bright."
[9:50pm] Scantron: "Well, first, we find out what all these flowers are for." She gestures to the flowers in town center.
[9:50pm] Tom90deg: Zoe looks for someone nearby, who seems like a native
[9:51pm] Alivi: There is an old woman with a cane hunched over near the fountain.
[9:52pm] Tom90deg: Zoe approaches with a friendly smile.
[9:53pm] Tox|Laptop: Mike sticks close to Addison, senses on high fucking alert.
[9:53pm] Gwen: Addison adjusts her aviators and then heads off after Zoe.
[9:53pm] Tox|Laptop: His head on a swivel, he approaches the fountain, flowers and old lady.
[9:53pm] Alivi: Raine follows.
[9:54pm] Tom90deg: "Hello!"
[9:54pm] Tox|Laptop: «It'll be okay, Addison,» he telepaths to her privately.
[9:54pm] Gwen: Addison passes the old lady, heading towards the flowers.
[9:55pm] Alivi: They are colorful and seem to be left in memorial. The woman looks over, "Greetings newcomers…"
[9:55pm] Tox|Laptop: How far past the old lady are the flowers? Close enough that Mike remains in earshot or comfortable talking distance?
[9:56pm] Alivi: She is right next to them.
[9:56pm] Tom90deg: "Hello, I hope you don'tmind me asking, but I was just wondering, Who are all of the flowers for?"
[9:57pm] Alivi: "For all those who died…" She says with a frown. "My poor Albert…such health the other day…"
[9:58pm] Tom90deg: "May I ask what happened?"
[9:58pm] Tox|Laptop: "What happened?"
[9:58pm] Gwen: Are there any black flowers at the fountain?
[9:58pm] Scantron: Satyana walks over to the flowers, looking at how they're arranged.
[9:59pm] Alivi: There is a little girl near the fountain holding http://media-cache-ec4.pinimg.com/736x/00/d2/f6/00d2f63da35c4b948e0e8b52f2d6c1ad.jpg
[9:59pm] Alivi: She looks like http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/2b/ff/d4/2bffd4873225645454fda9be4fbbf02f.jpg
[9:59pm] Alivi: "My husband fell ill and passed away in the night…"
[9:59pm] Gwen: Addison looks at the little girl. "Hey there," she's trying to sound friendly.
[10:00pm] Tom90deg: "Ah…I'm very sorry to hear that Ma'am."
[10:00pm] Alivi: The little girl looks at Addison. "Hello!" She smiles.
[10:01pm] Scantron: Satyana, to the little girl: "Where did you get those flowers?"
[10:03pm] Tox|Laptop: Mike to old lady: "Can you think of anything….unusual that might have happened prior to his passing?" He's respectful and quiet.
[10:03pm] Alivi: "My garden."
[10:03pm] Alivi: The old lady shakes her head. "I am afraid not…"
[10:03pm] Tox|Laptop: Mike rubs his jaw.
[10:03pm] Scantron: Satyana inspects them more closely. Should she roll something for figuring out stuff about them?
[10:03pm] Gwen: "My name is Addison. What's your's?"
[10:03pm] Alivi: Which one?"
[10:04pm] Alivi: "My name is Clara."
[10:04pm] Tom90deg: "You said that more than one person was taken ill recently?" Zoe asks the woman
[10:04pm] Tox|Laptop: "I have heard….there have been other deaths, in similar situations as your husband's," he starts.
[10:05pm] Scantron: The flowers the little girl is holding.
[10:05pm] Gwen: "You've got a very pretty name." Addison looks to the flowers. "Those look interesting."
[10:06pm] Alivi: Sure roll occult and academics
[10:07pm] Alivi: "They are mine! My Mommy gave me seeds for my garden and I helped them grow and make my own seeds! Minaye said that my garden is special!"
[10:09pm] Tox|Laptop: 1d10+4 Does the name Minaye mean anything to Mike? Intelligence + Occult
[10:09pm] Glacon: Tox|Laptop: Does the name Minaye mean anything to Mike? Intelligence + Occult: 14 (1d10+4=10)
[10:09pm] Tox|Laptop: 1d10+14 WOO KNOWLEDGE
[10:09pm] Glacon: Tox|Laptop: WOO KNOWLEDGE: 20 (1d10+14=6)
[10:09pm] Gwen: "How special," Addison asks in that way you ask kids questions. It sounds like she's pretending to be shocked by what Clara is saying.
[10:10pm] Alivi: Nope it does not mean a thing.
[10:10pm] Scantron: d10+10 occult
[10:10pm] Glacon: Scantron: occult: 15 (d10+10=5)
[10:10pm] Scantron: d10+10 academics
[10:10pm] Glacon: Scantron: academics: 15 (d10+10=5)
[10:12pm] Alivi: Satyana these seem to be the flowers you were hearing about earlier. These are black flowers and should not occur naturally.
[10:15pm] Gwen left the chat room. (Quit: Computer has gone to sleep.)
[10:15pm] Scantron is now known as Scanchores.
[10:15pm] Scanchores: "I need to see one of those flowers." She holds out a hand.
[10:16pm] Alivi: "….No." She frowns.
[10:16pm] Tox|Laptop: Mike turns to the girl. «Satyana, back off. You're going to do more harm than good.»
[10:16pm] Alivi: The old woman. Sighs. "Clara, dear. Be nice to the newcomers…"
[10:17pm] Alivi: Clara beams, "Ok Miss Winnie!"
[10:17pm] Tox|Laptop: "Clara, was it?" He squats on his heels. "My friends and I would sure like to see your garden."
[10:17pm] Tox|Laptop: "She-" He points at Satyana. "-is really interested in flowers, that's all."
[10:18pm] Alivi: "Really?!" Clara grins. "Ok!"
[10:18pm] Alivi: "Miss Winnie! I am going to show them my garden!"
[10:18pm] Gwen joined the chat room.
[10:18pm] Gwen was promoted to room founder by ChanServ.
[10:18pm] Gwen was promoted to operator by ChanServ.
[10:18pm] Tox|Laptop: Mike smiles and rises to his feet.
[10:19pm] Tom90deg: Zoe smiles and nods. "That sounds fun."
[10:19pm] Alivi: The old lady smiles. "Have a good time…."
[10:19pm] Tox|Laptop: "We will. Again, my condolences on your loss."
[10:20pm] Alivi: She nods.
[10:20pm] Alivi: "Of course."
[10:21pm] Alivi: Clara bounces up and down. "You can see the garden!!!"
[10:21pm] Tox|Laptop: "We'd love to." Mike goes to follow.
[10:21pm] Gwen: Addison nods.
[10:22pm] Alivi: She runs ahead
[10:22pm] Tom90deg: Zoe follows as well.
[10:22pm] Tox|Laptop: AND SO THEY GO
[10:22pm] Gwen: Addison follows, not running. That's uncivilized.
[10:22pm] Alivi: "Miss? Why is your hair blue?"
[10:23pm] Gwen: "Because I made it that colour, I like blue." She points to the blue mirrored lenses of her sunglasses
[10:23pm] Alivi: "Really?! I like all colors but all my flowers are black! I give them to all the people!"
[10:24pm] Gwen: Addison quirks an eyebrow. "Is that so?"
[10:24pm] Tom90deg: "All of your flowers are black? Did this happen soon?"
[10:24pm] Tox|Laptop: Mike evaluates…her 'mother' gave her the seeds…she gives them to people, and they end up dead. Hrm.
[10:25pm] Alivi: "They always been that way!"
[10:25pm] Tox|Laptop: "Clara? Can you tell me about your mommy? She sounds like a pretty special lady, if she can make black flowers grow."
[10:25pm] Alivi: "She is amazing! She doesn't come around often! And my Daddy died cause my mommy said her husband got mad."
[10:26pm] Gwen: Addison makes a face.
[10:26pm] Alivi: "But But Minmin watches me!"
[10:26pm] Tox|Laptop: Hmmmm. "Is she at home now? Who's Minmin?"
[10:26pm] Gwen: "You said you mom doesn't come around often?"
[10:26pm] Alivi: She grins. "Min Min is the best! She is so amazing"
[10:26pm] Alivi: Clara nods.
[10:26pm] Tom90deg: "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that…"
[10:27pm] Tox|Laptop: It's…weird, though, Mike reflects. Does Clara not know that people end up dead, or is she simply unable to connect the events…?
[10:27pm] Gwen: Addison runs a hand through here hair. "Where have I heard that before," she mumbles.
[10:27pm] Tox|Laptop: Mike leans towards the former, as Clara is simply too happy to be existing in a world of death.
[10:27pm] Alivi: They come to a small lovely house.
[10:27pm] Alivi: It has many gardens and flowers
[10:27pm] Tom90deg: "You said that your dad died cause your mom's husband got mad?"
[10:28pm] Alivi: http://media-cache-ec3.pinimg.com/736x/ba/14/d3/ba14d3e7582cad45374e6e21ee0213c7.jpg
[10:28pm] Tom90deg: "Ooooh….You've a very pretty house!"
[10:28pm] Gwen: Addison seems bothered by something, as if there's something on the tip of her tongue.
[10:28pm] Alivi: "Isn't it?!"
[10:28pm] Tox|Laptop: «Addison? What is it?»
[10:29pm] Tom90deg: "It is!"
[10:29pm] Tom90deg: "very very pretty. Is your mom home?"
[10:29pm] Gwen: «Something about what she said…it sounds…I've heard something like it before.»
[10:29pm] Alivi: "No…she doesn't come here."
[10:29pm] Alivi: "Not often!"
[10:29pm] Tox|Laptop: «Think…just let it come. Free-associate.»
[10:30pm] Tox|Laptop: "You mentioned Minmin's around a lot? Who or what is that?"
[10:30pm] Alivi: "She isn't around now! Not after lady came!"
[10:30pm] Tox|Laptop: "Which lady?"
[10:30pm] Alivi: "Wanna see?"
[10:30pm] Tom90deg: "Sure."
[10:30pm] Alivi: "…mmm strange lady and man!"
[10:30pm] Tox|Laptop: "Yes, please."
[10:31pm] Tox|Laptop: This is becoming….more and more worrisome by the second.
[10:31pm] Alivi: She takes Addison's hand and drags her over to the center of the garden.
[10:31pm] Tox|Laptop: Mike follows, suddenly tense.
[10:31pm] Gwen: Addison snaps back to reality and moves with the girl.
[10:31pm] Tox|Laptop: His hand strays to the butt of his Babbage.
[10:31pm] Tom90deg: Zoe follows Addison and the girl
[10:32pm] Alivi: In the center of the garden a woman is limp in a bramble her skin is an ashy grey.
[10:32pm] Tom90deg: "Oh hell…"
[10:32pm] Tox|Laptop: "…."
[10:32pm] Alivi: "MinMin told me not to enter it… but she hasn't come out…"
[10:33pm] Tom90deg: Zoe moves forward towards the woman. "Miss?"
[10:33pm] Tox|Laptop: Mike moves over to her. "Miss?"
[10:33pm] Alivi: "It isn't my flowers…"
[10:33pm] Alivi: She doesn
[10:33pm] Alivi: Doesnt respond*
[10:33pm] Tox|Laptop: Mike reaches out with his mind, probing her for any activity.
[10:33pm] Gwen: Addison's eyes go wide. "Oh…"
[10:33pm] Tom90deg: "I can try to get her out…."
[10:33pm] Tox|Laptop: "Hold fast a moment, Zoe…"
[10:34pm] Alivi: Comepletely blank.
[10:34pm] Alivi: She is out cold.
[10:34pm] Tox|Laptop: Blank as in dead, or just unconscious?
[10:34pm] Alivi: unconcious. Any energy he feels is fading
[10:34pm] Tox|Laptop: "She's dying," he says urgently. "Zoe, go."
[10:35pm] Alivi: http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/86/a3/a5/86a3a5b71634b1b272ced9737c643bba.jpg how she looks
[10:35pm] Tom90deg: Zoe moves forwards, trying to wrap her amrs around the woman, going into the brambles.
[10:35pm] Alivi: if she was healthy that is
[10:35pm] Alivi: The vines of the bush move and attempt to ensare Zoe.
[10:35pm] Scanchores left the chat room. (Quit: Leaving.)
[10:35pm] Tox|Laptop: "Zoe!"
[10:36pm] Gwen: "Teleport out!"
[10:36pm] Tom90deg: Zoe allows the bush to try to ensnare her, she's trying to get close enough to the other girl to port the both of them out.
[10:36pm] Tom90deg: "Wait! I gotta get closer!"
[10:36pm] Tox|Laptop: Mike draws his Babbage, clearing it from his holster and drawing down at the brambles.
[10:36pm] Gwen: "Zoe! Out, now!"
[10:36pm] Tom90deg: Is Zoe close enough to bring the girl out with her?
[10:37pm] Alivi: Zoe roll pdef
[10:37pm] Tox|Laptop: "I don't have a shot," Mike says tightly.
[10:38pm] Alivi: And she is
[10:38pm] Tom90deg: 1d10+2
[10:38pm] Glacon: Tom90deg: 7 (1d10+2=5)
[10:38pm] Alivi: 1d10+5
[10:38pm] Glacon: Alivi: 8 (1d10+5=3)
[10:38pm] Alivi: Zoe the brambles pierce your skin, you feel a bit woozy.
[10:39pm] Tom90deg: Zoe ports back out of the brambles, taking the girl with her.
[10:39pm] Alivi: The brambles begin moving again.
[10:39pm] Tom90deg: She unsteadly lets the girl to the ground, and takes a deep breath. "I think…we need to go now."
[10:39pm] Tox|Laptop: "Get back," he warns, aiming 'center mass.' "Clara, do you know why this is happening?"
[10:42pm] Alivi: "The lady said she had something for my garden."
[10:42pm] Alivi: Clara smiles. "She was nice!"
[10:42pm] Alivi: "MinMin didn't like her though… and she left."
[10:42pm] Tox|Laptop: "See to her," Mike orders. "Can you show us who MinMin is?" Mike asks.
[10:43pm] Alivi: Clara tilts her head and points to the unconcious girl.
[10:43pm] Alivi: "MinMin is Minaye."
[10:43pm] Scantron joined the chat room.
[10:43pm] Tom90deg: Zoe is feeling rather woozy. "Ok, can we…get out of here?"
[10:44pm] Alivi: The brambles' shoot out to ensare Zoe.
[10:44pm] Tox|Laptop: "We will in a little b-!"
[10:44pm] Tox|Laptop: 1d10+9 Reaction shot, center mass
[10:44pm] Glacon: Tox|Laptop: Reaction shot, center mass: 16 (1d10+9=7)
[10:44pm] Alivi: 1d10+4
[10:44pm] Glacon: Alivi: 6 (1d10+4=2)
[10:44pm] Alivi: It stops moving, turning black and falling apart.
[10:45pm] Alivi: Zoe the feeling doesn't life.
[10:45pm] Alivi: lift*
[10:45pm] Tom90deg: "Ug…."
[10:45pm] Tox|Laptop: Mike shudders slightly. "Clara…we need to see MinMin. Minaye. Can you bring us to her?"
[10:45pm] Tom90deg: "I still…feel really weird"
[10:45pm] Alivi: Clara frowns. "Minaye is right here…." She points to the unconscious woman.
[10:45pm] Tox|Laptop: "Zo, let me know if it gets any worse and we'll scrub."
[10:46pm] Tox|Laptop: "….This is Minaye?"
[10:46pm] Alivi: "Yes!" Clara seems exasperated
[10:46pm] Tox|Laptop: "…."
[10:46pm] Tom90deg: "We need to get her to the medic."
[10:46pm] Scantron: Satyana catches up with the group after insert distraction here.
[10:46pm] Gwen: Addison moves to help Zoe
[10:46pm] Tox|Laptop: Mike attempts to rouse Minaye.
[10:46pm] Tom90deg: "We need to get back to base…."
[10:46pm] Alivi: "No…"
[10:46pm] Tom90deg: Zoe is really wobbly now.
[10:47pm] Alivi: the woman's eyes open. She shakes her head. "Cabinet….downstairs…"
[10:47pm] Alivi: "Hearth…"
[10:47pm] Scantron: "Shit. What did I miss?"
[10:47pm] Alivi: She seems like she is trying so hard to place the words together
[10:47pm] Tox|Laptop: "Moving. Stay with her!" he shouts back, indicating both Zoe and Minaye.
[10:47pm] Alivi: Clara goes to Minaye. "Minmin are you ok?"
[10:47pm] Tox|Laptop: "Don't let them fall asleep!" Mike's running towards the house.
[10:48pm] Gwen: "Zo, sit down…but stay awake. Okay?
[10:48pm] Alivi: Everyone outside. Perception
[10:48pm] Tox|Laptop: 1d10+8 Who what where
[10:48pm] Glacon: Tox|Laptop: Who what where: 18 (1d10+8=10)
[10:48pm] Tom90deg: 1d10+4
[10:48pm] Glacon: Tom90deg: 10 (1d10+4=6)
[10:48pm] Tox|Laptop: 1d10+18 ADRENALINE
[10:48pm] Glacon: Tox|Laptop: ADRENALINE: 27 (1d10+18=9)
[10:48pm] Tom90deg: Zoe sits on the ground, trying to keep her eyes open
[10:49pm] Alivi: Mike the door is open, as you enter the house you find the hearth and there is a small cabinet. Bingo
[10:49pm] Tox|Laptop: «Fucking /stay awake,/ Zoe.»
[10:49pm] Gwen: Addison enters her mind and forces her awake.
[10:49pm] Alivi: Raine frowns, "not good…"
[10:49pm] Gwen: 1d10+12 Puppeteer
[10:49pm] Glacon: Gwen: Puppeteer: 13 (1d10+12=1)
[10:49pm] Tom90deg: "I'm fine, geeze! Just…woozy."
[10:49pm] Gwen: Reroll
[10:49pm] Scantron: d10+8
[10:49pm] Tox|Laptop: What's going on outside that Mike is percepting?
[10:49pm] Glacon: Scantron: 15 (d10+8=7)
[10:50pm] Gwen: 1d10+12
[10:50pm] Glacon: Gwen: 19 (1d10+12=7)
[10:50pm] Alivi: Mike's back is turned so he is able to find what was in front of him easier
[10:50pm] Alivi: he found the cabinet.
[10:51pm] Tox|Laptop: Ah
[10:51pm] Alivi: Satyana and Addison feel like they are being watched.
[10:51pm] Tox|Laptop: Mike digs into the cabinet, pulling everything out and laying it on the ground, sweeping his eyes over it.
[10:51pm] Tox|Laptop: «Okay. Got the cabinet. Uh, pulled everything out, whaddo we got…»
[10:52pm] Tox|Laptop: Mike's voice is harsh and slightly ragged, his mental state excited and adrenaline-pumped.
[10:52pm] Scantron: Satyana ignores it for now. «What are you seeing in there, Mike?»
[10:53pm] Alivi: There is amber liquid marked with greek signs.
[10:53pm] Tox|Laptop: «Can you read Greek, Satyana? Got a phial of liquid here.»
[10:53pm] Tox|Laptop: Mike picks it up and moves back outside, eyes up.
[10:54pm] Tox|Laptop: Does he start getting the 'watched' feeling, too?
[10:54pm] Alivi: Yea
[10:54pm] Tox|Laptop: Mike hesitates, eyes darting around as he tries to keep a 360-degree watch all by himself. "…"
[10:55pm] Tox|Laptop: "Clara, are you still okay?" he asks, returning to the group.
[10:55pm] Alivi: Clara just seems bored.
[10:55pm] Alivi: "When will Min Min wake up?"
[10:56pm] Tox|Laptop: "Tough to say," he responds. "Addison, think you can keep them both up? I'm not good enough yet to help, plus I'm on guard duty. Ask her what we should do with the liquid."
[10:57pm] Scantron: "Can I see the bottle? I might be able to identify it still."
[10:57pm] Gwen: "Yes."
[10:57pm] Gwen: 1d10+10
[10:57pm] Glacon: Gwen: 13 (1d10+10=3)
[10:58pm] Alivi: Minaye takes a breath.
[10:58pm] Tox|Laptop: Mike passes the phial to Satyana, going on guard.
[10:59pm] Scantron: Satyana takes a gander.
[10:59pm] Scantron: d10+10 int+occult
[10:59pm] Glacon: Scantron: int+occult: 11 (d10+10=1)
[10:59pm] Scantron: d10+10 daily reroll
[10:59pm] Glacon: Scantron: daily reroll: 14 (d10+10=4)
[10:59pm] Alivi: It says medicine. One drop.
[11:01pm] Tox|Laptop: Mike turns to look at Zoe and Minaye in turn. How are they doing?
[11:01pm] Alivi: Minaye is struggling to stay awake. Zoe looks woozy
[11:01pm] Scantron: "Actually… I recognize the words from somewhere. It says medicine, one drop."
[11:02pm] Tox|Laptop: "Do it."
[11:03pm] Tox|Laptop: "And hurry, I don't like the looks of what those brambles did.
[11:05pm] Scantron: Satyana walks over to Minaye and opens the bottle. She holds Minaye's mouth open, then carefully tilts the bottle to put one drop into Minaye's mouth.
[11:05pm] Alivi: Minaye begins coughing.
[11:05pm] Alivi: The color returns to her face.
[11:05pm] Alivi: She is breathing heavily.
[11:06pm] Tox|Laptop: "Now Zoe." Mike turns to Minaye. "Miss? Are you feeling better?"
[11:06pm] Scantron: Satyana untilts the bottle and recaps it.
[11:08pm] Alivi: She tries to get up but sways.
[11:08pm] Tox|Laptop: "Can you tell us what's been going on? People have been dying."
[11:10pm] Alivi: "…Clara…my fault…"
[11:11pm] Alivi: She places a hand to her head. "I am Minaye…I was supposed to watch her…Clara doesn;t understand her powers…"
[11:11pm] Tom90deg: "What powers? What happened?"
[11:11pm] Alivi: "But…that woman…she incapacitated me…Clara has likely….shes been…"
[11:11pm] Tox|Laptop: "Her powers? What powers does she have?" Shit just got cereal, yo.
[11:11pm] Alivi: "The powers from my Mommy!"
[11:11pm] Alivi: Clara pips up.
[11:11pm] Tox|Laptop: "Brainwashed. Manipu—oh crap."
[11:12pm] Tom90deg: "You have powers too?"
[11:12pm] Tox|Laptop: Mike turns. "What powers are those, Clara?"
[11:12pm] Alivi: "My Mommy's powers or some of them."
[11:12pm] Alivi: "Clara…shh…" Minaye looks at Mike warily.
[11:13pm] Tox|Laptop: "Ma'am. We're here to help." The time for ruses is done.
[11:14pm] Tox|Laptop: "My name is Michael Weyland. We were dispatched here in response to the recent unexplained deaths."
[11:14pm] Alivi: "…I see…"
[11:14pm] Alivi: Minaye frowns. "We should go inside…"
[11:14pm] Tox|Laptop: "We should." Mike nods.
[11:15pm] Tox|Laptop: "It feels like I'm being watched out here."
[11:15pm] Alivi: Minaye stands and takes Clara and quickly moves inside.
[11:16pm] Scantron: Satyana follows inside, observing quietly.
[11:16pm] Tom90deg: Zoe follows
[11:16pm] Tox|Laptop: And Satyana totally administered the meds to Zoe.
[11:16pm] Tox|Laptop: :|
[11:16pm] Tox|Laptop: "Alright. What's the deal here? Who is Clara's mother, and why have people been dying around these flowers?"
[11:16pm] Scantron: Right, right.
[11:17pm] Alivi: "…Clara is the daughter of Persephone."
[11:17pm] Tom90deg: "…Ah."
[11:17pm] Alivi: "I am the adopted daughter of Hestia."
[11:17pm] Tom90deg: "That…explains a bit."
[11:17pm] Alivi: "…Something is wrong…if you have been sent to help…perhaps you will be able to discover what is wrong…but something enroaches on the safety of my family and I."
[11:17pm] Tox|Laptop: "Hestia, goddess of the hearth. Persephone, demigoddess of the underworld."
[11:18pm] Tox|Laptop: Mike nods…
[11:18pm] Tox|Laptop: "So…Persephone….what's her interest in this…? It's summertime, she should be with Demeter right now…"
[11:19pm] Tox|Laptop: "And of course, we will offer what assistance we can."
[11:19pm] Tom90deg: "Of course."
[11:21pm] Alivi: "It is likely Persephone had no imput. Clara….her powers are a bit uncontrolled."
[11:21pm] Alivi: "My Mommy is the goddess of the underworld. Not demi-goddess…." She frowns.
[11:22pm] Tom90deg: "Yes…so you'd be a demi-goddess, right?"
[11:22pm] Alivi: "We are…demi-goddesses yes…my cousins as well."
[11:22pm] Tox|Laptop: Mike frowns. "Hrrrm."
[11:22pm] Tom90deg: «I think this is when we report in to the Director.»
[11:22pm] Alivi: Minaye frowns, clearly uncomfortable.
[11:23pm] Tox|Laptop: «I think so too.» "Will you excuse me for a moment? I need to report to my boss."
[11:23pm] Tom90deg: "One moment, sorry."
[11:23pm] Tox|Laptop: He takes several steps away, pulling out his phone and dialing the Director.
[11:23pm] Alivi: "…I see…"
[11:23pm] Tom90deg: Zoe smiles at Clara. "No wonder your garden's so beautiful."
[11:24pm] Alivi: "Yes!" Clara beams
[11:24pm] Alivi: The director doesn't answer. The call doesnt seem to be getting through.
[11:24pm] Alivi: "Please leave now…" Minaye says frowning.
[11:25pm] Alivi: "I do not think it is safe."
[11:25pm] Tox|Laptop: Mike frowns. "Stupid phone." He pulls the phone away from his ear. Checks the signal.
[11:25pm] Tom90deg: "Wonderful…."
[11:25pm] Alivi: Clara frowns. "Aww…will we not see them again?"
[11:25pm] Alivi: "Maybe later, Clara." Minaye says with a sigh.
[11:25pm] Tom90deg: Zoe digs in her pocket and pulls out a card. "If there's any problems, please call."
[11:25pm] Tox|Laptop: "You'll see us again, kiddo," Mike says distractedly.
[11:25pm] Tox|Laptop: "That's a promise."
[11:26pm] Alivi: She nods. "We will."
[11:26pm] Tom90deg: "Mike, we should head back and report."
[11:26pm] Alivi: Clara smiles. "OK!"
[11:26pm] Alivi: Raine nods. "Lets get going."
[11:26pm] Tom90deg: Zoe gives Clara a wave, and heads on back to the truck
[11:26pm] Tox|Laptop: "Yeah." He nods. "Don't hesitate to call." He smiles at Min and Clara, taking his leave.
[11:27pm] Alivi: The team flies back with little to no incident.
[11:27pm] Alivi: or rather drives back
[11:27pm] Alivi: When they get there. Blake is outside on the cellphone, he looks worried.
[11:27pm] Alivi: "What?!"
[11:27pm] Tom90deg: "Hey Blake."
[11:27pm] Tox|Laptop: Mike hops out of the car. "'Sup, Blake? You missed it just now."
[11:27pm] Alivi: He runs a hand through his hair. "Yea….ok I -" He stops. "Ahhhh I got to go. I will call you."
[11:28pm] Scantron: Satyana wakes up as they reach the Bureau. She napped. She gets out of the car.
[11:28pm] Alivi: He hangs up hurridly.
[11:28pm] Alivi: "…Missed what?"
[11:28pm] Tox|Laptop: "Ran inta some Greek goddesses." He grins. "Daughters of Hestia and Persephone."
[11:28pm] Tom90deg: "Nice people."
[11:28pm] Tox|Laptop: "Cute kid."
[11:29pm] Alivi: "…wow…." He seems a bit taken aback. "…yea…seems fun."
[11:29pm] Alivi: "…why."
[11:29pm] Tom90deg: "Why what?"
[11:29pm] Alivi: "..what happened…"
[11:29pm] Alivi: "Like…to them?"
[11:29pm] Tom90deg: Zoe fills blake in on the events of the past few hours
[11:29pm] Tox|Laptop: "The kid's powers are a little out of control. We gave them our card."
[11:29pm] Alivi: He sighs.
[11:29pm] Tox|Laptop: AND SO BLAKE IS FILLED IN
[11:29pm] Alivi: "…I see…"
[11:30pm] Alivi: "I should go. Have a good night." He leaves.
[11:30pm] Tom90deg: "Huh."
[11:30pm] Tox|Laptop: "What's up his butt?"
[11:30pm] Tox|Laptop: Mike frowns.
[11:30pm] Tom90deg: "Dunno."
[11:30pm] Alivi: As he leaves you can see him pulling out his cellphone and calling someone.
[11:30pm] Scantron: "Could be anything." Satyana stretches and wanders back inside.
[11:31pm] Alivi: Raine yawns.
[11:31pm] Alivi: "I need sleep."
[11:31pm] Tox|Laptop: Mike mentally shrugs, heading inside, making a mental note to get his phone checked out.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License