West Of Eden

[6:47pm] Tom90deg: Zoe is in the lounge
[6:47pm] Tom90deg: Loungeing, as you do.
[6:48pm] Scantron is now known as Scandinner.
[6:50pm] Kondraki: Elliot's in the lounge as well, seeming to enjoy an episode of Honey Boo Boo on the big screen as he sat back on the couch. It was the most fun he had been able to have in some time. "Zoe…do you think she'll ever win?"
[6:50pm] Tom90deg: "Win what?"
[6:51pm] Tom90deg: "Are you watching that american trash show again?"
[6:51pm] Kondraki: "A beauty pageant…and yes."
[6:51pm] Kondraki: "I am."
[6:51pm] Tom90deg: "BBC is the way to go."
[6:51pm] Dawny: Rhyden is looking through a cooking website, occasionally asking Elliot's opinion of a recipe.
[6:52pm] Kondraki: "BBC isn't nearly as full of human suffering."
[6:52pm] Alivi: Raine enters the lounge from outside carrying with him some freshly caught rabbits. He seems quite proud of himself and he starts making his way to the kitchen.
[6:52pm] Tom90deg: "Yup, one of the points in it's favor."
[6:52pm] Kondraki: "TLC seems to be the premium location of the most tragic of human impulses."
[6:52pm] Tom90deg: "Unless you count how horrible Top Gear is to cars it dosn't like."
[6:53pm] Dawny: "Please don't put those on the cutting board…" Rhyden frowns at the rabbits.
[6:53pm] Gwen: Addison wanders into the lounge, looking down at her iPad. She glances to Elliot. "Honey Boo Boo!? Really, Elliot!?" She signs and sits down, typing away on her laptop.
[6:53pm] Kondraki: "For instance, Alana's entire existence is based around winning a beauty pageant, as is her family's." He shifted back onto the couch. "Yet she gets fatter and fatter, making her chances at victory smaller and smaller."
[6:54pm] Alivi: Raine looks over at Rhyden, "Why? Mike and I butchered the Reindeer on it…. Don't worry, I'll clean it off, it isn't the first time i've hunted."
[6:54pm] Tom90deg: "I've never seen this show."
[6:54pm] Tom90deg: "But that dosn't seem to really be a learning show."
[6:54pm] Dawny: "B-but…"
[6:55pm] Kondraki: Looking back, Elliot cringed as Addison approached, looking back to Raine. "You cannot use the same board for vegetables and meat."
[6:55pm] Kondraki: Turning back to Addison, he weakly smiled. "I…was just discussing it's merits."
[6:56pm] Alivi: "What?" Raine blinks confused. "Not even if you wash it? Do we even have a meat cutting board? I thought you just washed them in between things." He says shrugging. "Do you know where the meat cutting board is?"
[6:56pm] Tom90deg: "TLC stands for 'The Learning Channel', right?"
[6:56pm] Kondraki: "It's under the counter, in the cabinet."
[6:56pm] Dawny: "You can't collateralize a wooden cutting board…it'll crack."
[6:57pm] Scandinner is now known as Scantron.
[6:57pm] Gwen: Addison eyes Elliot for a moment, and then smiles. "I wasn't aware that the show had any merits."
[6:57pm] Kondraki: "It does, but mostly it serves as a lesson in what not to do with one's life." Looking back to Zoe, he shrugged.
[6:57pm] Alivi: "Ok." Raine shrugs. He looks at Rhyden confused. It is obvious he didn't quite get what she said.
[6:58pm] Dawny: sterilize, fucking brain fart
[6:58pm] Alivi: Addison gets a ping. From someone familiar.
[6:59pm] Scantron: Satyana is in her condo, playing a lute.
[6:59pm] Alivi: Raine goes into the kitchen to put away the rabbits and start to prep them.
[7:00pm] Gwen: The loud spears crackle to life. There is a LOUD sigh from the Director, before he clears his throat. "Attention Team 2, Code Hitchens…repeat, Code Hitchens…please proceed to the briefing room and prepare to be pontificated at."
[7:00pm] Gwen: Code Hitchens - Angels in the building.
[7:00pm] Scantron: Satyana sets her lute aside and walks very quickly to the briefing room. SRSFAEC
[7:00pm] Tom90deg: "Damn."
[7:00pm] Tom90deg: Zoe gets up and heads on over to the briefing room.
[7:01pm] Kondraki: Looking up, Elliot sighed as he turned off the tv and sat up, heading off towards the briefing room as he took Addison's hand. Angels…he'd had enough of angels for a lifetime, recently.
[7:01pm] Alivi: Raine looks up confused at the words but shrugs, encases the rabbits in ice and stores them away. He washes his hands and he makes his way to the briefing room.
[7:01pm] Dawny: "Wonderful…" Rhyden sighs and grabs her medbag, then heads to the room.
[7:01pm] Gwen: Addison sighed as well. She too had had enough of Angels. Addison walks with Elliot, holding his hand tightly.
[7:03pm] Tom90deg: Zoe takes a seat and leans back. "Welp."
[7:04pm] Scantron: Satyana enters the briefing room.
[7:04pm] Alivi: Raine stands in the back of the room like norma.
[7:04pm] Alivi: normal*
[7:04pm] Dawny: Rhyden sits with an open notebook, frowning at her bag…so empty…so light.
[7:05pm] Kondraki: Elliot takes a seat, looking wary of their guests as he sat in a hoodie that looked a size too big for him.
[7:07pm] Gwen: Addison sits down as well, looking to Elliot as the Director, the Metatron, Michael, and Gaberiel walking in. The Metatrong sits in the Director's seat and looks over the team. "There's trouble in paradise," the Director says, almost scathingly. The Metatron nods. "We're sending you to a small outpost in the Middle East."
[7:08pm] Tom90deg: "Right."
[7:08pm] Scantron: Satyana sits down too.
[7:08pm] Kondraki: Elliot had trouble looking any of the three angels in the eyes after what he'd been through, glancing off to the side and acting disinterested. "Good, why?"
[7:10pm] Gwen: "You're going to Nasiriyah…a small town near both the Tigris and the Euphrates rivers," the Metatron pauses to see if anyone gets the reference. Wits+Academics
[7:11pm] Kondraki: 1d10+6
[7:11pm] Glacon: Kondraki: 14 (1d10+6=8)
[7:11pm] Tom90deg: 1d10+3
[7:11pm] Glacon: Tom90deg: 7 (1d10+3=4)
[7:11pm] Dawny: 1d10+4
[7:11pm] Glacon: Dawny: 12 (1d10+4=8)
[7:11pm] Scantron: d10+8
[7:11pm] Glacon: Scantron: 17 (d10+8=9)
[7:12pm] Gwen: 1d10+7
[7:12pm] Glacon: Gwen: 15 (1d10+7=8)
[7:14pm] Alivi: Rhyden, Elliot, Addison, and Satyana all recognize the rivers names from lore on the supposed location of the Garden of Eden.
[7:14pm] Kondraki: "Shouldn't one of you be there with your blasted flaming swords?"
[7:14pm] Tom90deg: "The what now?"
[7:14pm] Dawny: "Sounds…fun"
[7:15pm] Gwen: "There is a problem inside the Garden of Eden, we need to enter the Garden -" The Metatron looks to Elliot sternly. "We tried that…now we're seeking out the next best thing. Believe me, the earful I got from my employer about sending mortals into the Garden /again/ made me think twice about asking you and your team."
[7:16pm] Tom90deg: "WE're going into the garden of eden?"
[7:16pm] Tom90deg: "shall we watch for snakes?"
[7:16pm] Scantron: Satyana listens intently and silently. She doesn't /quite/ make eye contact with any of the angels.
[7:16pm] Dawny: "Fresh produce, sweet"
[7:16pm] Kondraki: He gave him an annoyed glance. "You're letting /me/ into the Garden?"
[7:17pm] Scantron: «I'm more surprised that /I'm/ being let in. They've certainly kicked people out for less.»
[7:18pm] Kondraki: «They have a lot of faith in their technology to allow four demons into Eden.»
[7:19pm] Tom90deg: «To be fair, they're already had some in there.»
[7:19pm] Tom90deg: "So, WHY are we going into Eden?"
[7:19pm] Gwen: "I am nervous about letting you into the Garden, Agent Hawthorne…and Dr. Rose…should you touch the fruit of the tree where off I said thou shouldst not eat, I shall see to it that you go the way of Adam and of Eve."
[7:20pm] Kondraki: "…you have a very serious problem on your hands."
[7:20pm] Tom90deg: "Obviously. I think they've reached the godzilla threshold."
[7:21pm] Scantron: "The what?"
[7:21pm] Dawny: "It was a joke…"
[7:22pm] Gwen: "Yes, Agent Hawthorne…I do. You're going to fix it. The Director has already agree to this, and the acting Team Lead…your…wife, right…has agreed as well."
[7:22pm] Tom90deg: "When a situation is so bad, that summoning Godzilla, the patron saint of collateral damage, would not make the situation any worse."
[7:23pm] Scantron: "I see. I wouldn't exactly say that we've caused an excess of collateral damage, though…"
[7:24pm] Tom90deg: "Well, maybe we're a step below that."
[7:24pm] Tom90deg: "Anyway…."
[7:24pm] Kondraki: "…understood." He looked to Addison, nodding as he stood up. "When do we leave."
[7:25pm] Gwen: The Director clears his throat. "The Metatron is unaware of the source of the poison. Your mission is to find the source of the poison and fix it. Your car is out front. Move it."
[7:26pm] Tom90deg: "Right then."
[7:26pm] Tom90deg: Zoe gets up, and heads on out towards the car.
[7:26pm] Scantron: Satyana nods and stands up. "Understood." She then leaves the room and heads to the car at a brisk place.
[7:27pm] Alivi: Raine follows along with everyone else.
[7:27pm] Kondraki: Giving an annoyed huff, Elliot stood up as he headed off towards the elevator, to arrive at the car.
[7:27pm] Dawny: Rhyden nods to the angels, then heads out.
[7:27pm] Gwen: Addison follows Elliot, a worried look on her face. "Elliot, calm down, please…."
[7:28pm] Tom90deg: Zoe decides to drive!
[7:28pm] Tom90deg: She climbs on into the drivers seat
[7:28pm] Alivi: Raine climbs into the car.
[7:29pm] Kondraki: Elliot gets in the shotgun seat as his door slammed shut.
[7:29pm] Scantron: Satyana sits in the back.
[7:30pm] Gwen: Addison climbs into the back, watching Elliot.
[7:30pm] Tom90deg: As soon as everyone's in, Zoe pulls out, and heads towards the airport
[7:31pm] Alivi: Zoe roll 1 d10
[7:32pm] Tom90deg: 1d10
[7:32pm] Glacon: Tom90deg: 3 (1d10=3)
[7:33pm] Alivi: Zoe breaks 3 traffic laws. But they somehow make it to the airport.
[7:33pm] Tom90deg: "Man….I swear, that light was green."
[7:33pm] Tom90deg: Zoe pulls the car up into the plane
[7:33pm] Alivi: Raine sighs, "Maybe you should get eyes checked…"
[7:34pm] Tom90deg: "Naw."
[7:35pm] Alivi: Raine shrugs as he hops out of the car and makes his way to his seat.
[7:35pm] Tom90deg: she shuts off the car, and climbs on out. "Right then, lets get a move on, shall we?"
[7:35pm] Dawny: "Well, I may need a Valium after that…"
[7:35pm] Kondraki: Stepping out of the car, Elliot headed to silently take his seat in frustration.
[7:35pm] Gwen: Addison looks to Zoe. "I saw it, the light was green. See, I'm an alibi!"
[7:35pm] Tom90deg: "See? Go me."
[7:36pm] Alivi: Addison gets a text.
[7:37pm] Tom90deg: Zoe heads towards the main cabin.
[7:37pm] Scantron: Satyana gets out of the car and heads into the plane proper. "This should be interesting, at least."
[7:37pm] Tom90deg: "Yup. We'll get some apples, it'll be good times."
[7:37pm] Alivi: Raine nods, "Never dreamed I'd be seeing the Garden of Eden," He seems pretty excited about this.
[7:38pm] Gwen: Addison sits beside Elliot and takes out her phone, typing quickly.
[7:38pm] Dawny: Rhyden sits and smiles at her book.
[7:38pm] Kondraki: "I hoped I could stay out of their territory for at least a few weeks more."
[7:38pm] Kondraki: "Angels piss me off."
[7:38pm] Gwen: "Hadn't noticed," Addison mumbles.
[7:39pm] Tom90deg: "Never really had much interaction with em myself."
[7:39pm] Scantron: Satyana paces back and forth nervously. "The literature - well, the /proper/ literature - on the Garden of Eden is irritatingly sparse, as far as I know… I really can't say with any certainty what we'll see there."
[7:40pm] Alivi: "Didn't they say it was poisoned anyways? Who knows what has changed about it…"
[7:40pm] Scantron: "Also true."
[7:40pm] Kondraki: He looked to Addison, sighing. "…sorry."
[7:41pm] Tom90deg: "Well, if a snake offers you some food, don't accept."
[7:41pm] Scantron: "That's a given in pretty much every walk of life."
[7:42pm] Gwen: Addison looks to him and kisses his cheek. "IT's fine.
[7:42pm] Alivi: It isn't before long until the plane touches down and comes to a stop.
[7:42pm] Tom90deg: Zoe heads on back and climbs back in the car.
[7:43pm] Tom90deg: "Right, so….we find the posion, fix it, and get out before they get annoyed."
[7:43pm] Alivi: Raine climbs back into the car as well, "Seems so"
[7:43pm] Scantron: "And take notes… there obviously have not been very many mortals in the Garden of Eden in the past… yeah."
[7:44pm] Scantron: Satyana gets in the car as well.
[7:44pm] Kondraki: Getting out of the plane, Elliot carted with him a small rolling suitcase as he left the airstrip.
[7:45pm] Scantron: What's the weather like?
[7:45pm] Tom90deg: Zoe gets the car ready to head out.
[7:45pm] Alivi: It's extremely hot, and humid.
[7:45pm] Alivi: Also sunny with a slight breeze.
[7:46pm] Dawny: "I hate this area"
[7:46pm] Scantron: Satyana shrugs. "Almost reminds me of home. It smells better, though."
[7:47pm] Alivi: Raine sighs, "Can't stand this, at least there is moisture in the air." He pulls the temperature down to something a bit more bearable to him but only around him.
[7:47pm] Gwen: Addison groans. "This is awful…I hate hate…AND sun." She takes out a pair of blue Aviators.
[7:47pm] Tom90deg: Zoe pulls the car out of the plane, and drives off towards wherever we're trying to go
[7:47pm] Scantron: "Don't go to India, then."
[7:47pm] Kondraki: Taking Addison's hand with his free one, he shrugged. "It's not as bad as some places."
[7:48pm] Alivi: Addison gets an email on her PDA from the Angels.
[7:49pm] Gwen: Addison pulls out her iPad, and opens the Mail app, glancing to Elliot. "Like Egypt…Egypt was TERRIBLE."
[7:49pm] Tom90deg: "Yah, that desert was unplesant.
[7:50pm] Alivi: In the email is the coordinates of the town as well as the specific area known in the email as The Gate of Eden. It also contains a warning about the townspeople's traditions of keeping the gate clear of outsiders.
[7:50pm] Kondraki: "Too many mummies too."
[7:51pm] Gwen: Addison reads the e-mail quick. "Folks, I have a location…and some bad news. We're going to - Mummies are scary - be under massive scrutiny…they don't like people approaching 'the Gate.'"
[7:51pm] Alivi: "What are we going to do then?" Raine asks, "If they get suspicious and all…."
[7:52pm] Tom90deg: "Under scrutinty by who?"
[7:53pm] Alivi: "Does it matter?"
[7:53pm] Kondraki: "Angels, likely."
[7:53pm] Gwen: "We're a survey team, from the Museum of London, one of us will be standing guard at this so called Gate." She looks to Raine. "You can control your body temp, right?"
[7:53pm] Scantron is now known as Scanchores.
[7:54pm] Tom90deg: "Great."
[7:54pm] Dawny: "Standing guard?"
[7:54pm] Alivi: Raine looks back at Addison and nods, "Doing it now actually…"
[7:55pm] Gwen: "Good, you're our guard." She looks to Rhedyn, adjusting her sunglasses. "Yeah…like a lookout?"
[7:56pm] Alivi: Raine nods, "Alright…" He says with a sigh, "But you better tell me everything about the garden ok?
[7:56pm] Dawny: "sounds boring"
[7:56pm] Tom90deg: "We'll bring you back a present."
[7:56pm] Gwen: "We're linked telepathically…I'll share my sight with you sometimes."
[7:56pm] Alivi: "Awesome!" Raine brightens up immediately.
[7:57pm] Dawny: "When she does it, be careful…those shared experiences can be really realistic sometimes."
[7:57pm] Kondraki: "So…then the rest of us are all heading inside?" He'd heard plenty about the Garden during his time in captivity, but never developed an urge to visit.
[7:57pm] Alivi: They get to the outskirts of the town that the coordinates lead them to.
[7:58pm] Gwen: Addison nods as they arrive at the are. "The rest of us are going in." She glances around. "Umm…gate?"
[7:59pm] Tom90deg: "Don't know."
[8:00pm] Tom90deg: Zoe looks around. "I guess on foot from here?"
[8:00pm] Kondraki: "We might have to search."
[8:00pm] Gwen: Addison starts to look around for something that might be a gate
[8:01pm] Tom90deg: "Right then." Zoe turns off the car and climbs out.
[8:01pm] Tom90deg: She looks around for anything of intrest as well
[8:01pm] Alivi: perception!
[8:01pm] Kondraki: 1d10+7
[8:01pm] Glacon: Kondraki: 14 (1d10+7=7)
[8:01pm] Dawny: 1d10+5
[8:01pm] Glacon: Dawny: 9 (1d10+5=4)
[8:01pm] Tom90deg: 1d10+4
[8:01pm] Glacon: Tom90deg: 8 (1d10+4=4)
[8:04pm] Gwen: 1d10+5
[8:04pm] Glacon: Gwen: 11 (1d10+5=6)
[8:05pm] Scanchores is now known as Scantron.
[8:05pm] Scantron: 1d10+7
[8:05pm] Glacon: Scantron: 8 (1d10+7=1)
[8:06pm] Alivi: Both Addison and Elliot notice that there seems to be grass and some trees in the distance.
[8:06pm] Alivi: Looks more fertile than the rest of the area.
[8:07pm] Kondraki: Heading off towards that spot as he spots it with Addison, Elliot rolls his bag along the ground, the wheels seeming to ignore the rough terrain entirely. "Over here."
[8:08pm] Scantron: Satyana follows. "…what's over here?"
[8:08pm] Tom90deg: Zoe follows.
[8:08pm] Tom90deg: "What's up?
[8:09pm] Gwen: Addison walks with Elliot and nods. "That's definitely the place."
[8:09pm] Alivi: Soon they come to an area that looks like this http://bit.ly/YXwXPG and http://bit.ly/Wxwe5d
[8:10pm] Tom90deg: "Huh. I was expecting something more…Edeny."
[8:11pm] Alivi: Raine sticks his hands in his pockets as he looks around. "Wow…."
[8:12pm] Gwen: Addison looks to Elliot and then Zoe, and keeps walking. Any minds in the area that Addison can sense?
[8:12pm] Scantron: "Hm." Satyana tilts her head. Would she be able to roll anything to figure out how they'd… open it?
[8:12pm] Dawny: "I love gardens"
[8:12pm] Alivi: There is one. But it seems confusing and very foreign. It is coming from the darker area of the garden up ahead
[8:12pm] Gwen: "there's something over here." She gestures towards the dark area.
[8:13pm] Scantron: Satyana is distracted! She looks towards that area.
[8:14pm] Alivi: Sure enough there does seem to be something in that direction Satyana
[8:14pm] Dawny: "Is it hurt?"
[8:14pm] Tom90deg: "Right then…best a lead as we cna get I suppose."
[8:14pm] Scantron: She approaches cautiously.
[8:14pm] Tom90deg: Zoe approaches!
[8:14pm] Dawny: Rhyden follows!
[8:14pm] Alivi: It is a brick area. It stands along. Isolated. http://bit.ly/14GxzIT
[8:15pm] Alivi: alone*
[8:15pm] Scantron: "…it's so… simple. Not flashy, like I would have expected."
[8:15pm] Tom90deg: "Huh."
[8:15pm] Tom90deg: "So….is that it?"
[8:16pm] Alivi: "….I guess….?" Raine seems confused as well. "Is this is any lore you've heard of?"
[8:16pm] Scantron: "Hm…" Can Satyana roll something now?
[8:16pm] Alivi: yes.
[8:17pm] Tom90deg: "Maybe we need to ask nicely?"
[8:17pm] Scantron: d10+9 int+occult? Drop that down to +8 if it's Academics.
[8:17pm] Glacon: Scantron: int+occult? Drop that down to +8 if it's Academics.: 11 (d10+9=2)
[8:17pm] Dawny: "Maybe…" Rhyden shrugs.
[8:18pm] Gwen: Addison looks to Satyana. "Anything?"
[8:18pm] Alivi: Satyana remembers something specific about angels always guarding Eden. This matches something she once came across so they are probably on the right track.
[8:19pm] Scantron: "There are always angels guarding Eden… and I've seen something like this before, so we're probably on the right track."
[8:19pm] Scantron: "I don't know how to open it, though. Maybe we wait to see if we can contact an angel?"
[8:19pm] Tom90deg: "Well…can we try a direct method?"
[8:20pm] Alivi: "Like what?"
[8:20pm] Tom90deg: "Hold on, this may be really stupid, but we could just ask."
[8:20pm] Scantron: "I don't see why not…"
[8:20pm] Kondraki: "Seems logical."
[8:20pm] Gwen: Addison shrugs. "I am sensing a mind. Could be that thing."
[8:20pm] Dawny: "Asking seems like the best answer…"
[8:21pm] Tom90deg: Zoe approaches the cherub face. "Um….Hello? We'd like to be let in. We're here on buisness. We're from the Musuem of London."
[8:21pm] Alivi: It stares back at her like this http://bit.ly/Xb0pP9
[8:21pm] Tom90deg: Zoe coughs. "Well, that's my idea. Anyone else?"
[8:21pm] Kondraki: "I hate angels."
[8:22pm] Dawny: "Metatron sent us…"
[8:22pm] Tom90deg: "I've got another stupid idea. Anyone have a lighter and a pencil?"
[8:22pm] Dawny: "No"
[8:22pm] Tom90deg: "Maybe the flaming sword wasn't the way to keep people out but to let people in."
[8:22pm] Alivi: A voice sounds out from the angel's mouth though it doesn't move, "All of you who enter here, holds something to you very dear, Deep within your spirits lie, sin that causes you to die."
[8:22pm] Tom90deg: "Maybe get a piece of fire in that hole…Oh."
[8:22pm] Tom90deg: "Never mind."
[8:23pm] Alivi: "The Key to Eden is what you need, but no object brought can do the deed What lies within you must attest, best interests for what happens yet. To walk with God is a special thing. So tell me now, what do you bring?"
[8:23pm] Dawny: "That's creepy"
[8:23pm] Gwen: "Hey Zo'. Remember those old Greek locks…the one's that hid keyholes in stat- Woah…"
[8:23pm] Alivi: Raine jumps as well, "Well then…"
[8:23pm] Tom90deg: "Greed?"
[8:23pm] Scantron: Satyana thinks…
[8:24pm] Dawny: "Medical supplies…"
[8:24pm] Tom90deg: "No, I think it's one of the seven deadly sins."
[8:24pm] Scantron: "…I think we need to say what we hold close to us that causes us to sin."
[8:24pm] Dawny: Rhyden frowns, not wanting to answer.
[8:25pm] Tom90deg: "So yes, I'm a thief. Greed talking cherub."
[8:26pm] Alivi: It doesn't seem to respond to that. However the mouth appears to now be smiling.
[8:27pm] Tom90deg: "Darn it."
[8:27pm] Kondraki: "My anger towards the world."
[8:27pm] Tom90deg: "I think that's Wrath.
[8:27pm] Tom90deg: "
[8:27pm] Scantron: "…pride?"
[8:27pm] Tom90deg: "It's Greed, Wrath, Lust, Pride…um…Gluttony.."
[8:28pm] Alivi: The ground around Elliot glow at his words.
[8:28pm] Tom90deg: "Ah…Well, guess it's not greed for me then."
[8:28pm] Scantron: "Perhaps it needs to be more personalized."
[8:29pm] Alivi: Raine tilts his head. "Well then…"
[8:29pm] Tom90deg: "Ah…Well, what started off everything. Bordom, would that be sloth?"
[8:30pm] Gwen: "wait…Zo' what were you doing before it activated
[8:30pm] Alivi: "I guess thing is how you all make it more personalized."
[8:30pm] Tom90deg: "Nothing, just…talking to it, had the weird idea about fire."
[8:31pm] Tom90deg: If Sloth = Bordom, that's deffently Zoe
[8:31pm] Scantron: "My unrelenting quest for knowledge?"
[8:32pm] Alivi: The ground faintly glows under Satyana, as if she is close but not exactly there yet.
[8:32pm] Dawny: Rhyden frowns more, shaking her head.
[8:32pm] Scantron: "I'm getting there…" She sits down cross-legged and attempts further introspection.
[8:32pm] Tom90deg: "My bordem with my previous life?"
[8:32pm] Alivi: The angel's eyes seem to be burrowing deep into your soul Rhyden.
[8:33pm] Gwen: Addison steps forward and closes her eyes for a moment.
[8:34pm] Dawny: Rhyden growls slightly, then whispers "Michael…"
[8:34pm] Alivi: The ground faintly glows under Addison. She gets an image back in her mind.
[8:35pm] Alivi: The ground under Rhyden glows fainter than Satyana and Addison. It seems to want more from her too.
[8:35pm] Gwen: "Elliot," she says to the strone face, looking into it's eyes.
[8:35pm] Kondraki: Taking hold of Addison's hand, he looked into her eyes.
[8:36pm] Scantron: "Quest for knowledge and… my desire for unholy powers."
[8:36pm] Alivi: The ground lights up fully under Satyana.
[8:36pm] Dawny: "I hate this game…my want to be the best"
[8:36pm] Alivi: The ground glows a tiny bit more under Rhyden, but it seems to want more from her.
[8:37pm] Tom90deg: "I…don't know. My boredom, my desire for more exiteing things, I don't know…"
[8:37pm] Gwen: She flushes red and looks to Elliot and mouths 'sorry.' "My lustful desires for Elliot and my lustful fantasies of him."
[8:37pm] Alivi: The ground lights up fully under Addison.
[8:38pm] Alivi: Satyana, Elliot, and Addison are standing on bright patches of ground. Rhyden is lit but not fully, Zoe's is still dark. As if it wants Zoe to think long and hard about what she's done.
[8:38pm] Dawny: "My lustful desires for Michael…and my fantasies of him" Rhyden lets a tear fall.
[8:38pm] Tom90deg: "I…Gluttony? Wanting more than what I have?"
[8:39pm] Alivi: It lights up under zoe barely. But a bit brighter under Rhyden, seems like she needs to expand on a bit more but it is so ever so close.
[8:39pm] Tom90deg: "Hell."
[8:39pm] Gwen: Addison looks to Zoe. "Zo' tell her about the grandiose thefts."
[8:39pm] Tom90deg: "Oh…Right."
[8:40pm] Tom90deg: "Well, lets see. There was the time I stole from that auction house, the time I robbed that underground dog fighting ring…" Zoe prattles on for a minute or so.
[8:40pm] Kondraki: Elliot blushes as well, recalling the time at the cathedral.
[8:40pm] Dawny: "My pride?"
[8:41pm] Alivi: The ground glows fully under Rhyden. The ground glows brighter under Zoe but it is still 1 step away from full.
[8:41pm] Alivi: ""What lies within you must attest, best interests for what happens yet…." The voice repeats.
[8:42pm] Tom90deg: "Um…Useing the power I hve for selfish reasons?"
[8:43pm] Alivi: Is it just Zoe or did the ground under her dim a bit, seems like she might not be on the right track.
[8:43pm] Gwen: «Zo'. Lying….mention the lying.»
[8:44pm] Dawny: «Homosexuality»
[8:44pm] Tom90deg: <What lieing?»
[8:44pm] Tom90deg: «I didn't lie about that, everyone knows that.»
[8:44pm] Dawny: «But say it»
[8:44pm] Tom90deg: "Lieing."
[8:45pm] Alivi: A thought goes into Zoe's mind.
[8:45pm] Dawny: «Say that you're gay»
[8:45pm] Tom90deg: "Wait…"
[8:45pm] Tom90deg: "We're not here from the Musem of London."'
[8:45pm] Tom90deg: "We were sent here by the Metatron.
[8:46pm] Alivi: The ground lights up under Zoe.
[8:46pm] Kondraki: Elliot seems to glance at Zoe as she speaks. "Well…"
[8:46pm] Tom90deg: "There we go. I thought that was our proper cover story."
[8:46pm] Alivi: The Angel smiles and the area underneath it melts away revealing a staircase.
[8:47pm] Tom90deg: "And I doubt the cherub gives two craps about the fact that I'm gay, by the way."
[8:47pm] Tom90deg: Zoe sighs and shakes her head. "Of course. Underground…"
[8:47pm] Dawny: "It's still a sin"
[8:47pm] Tom90deg: "No it's not."
[8:47pm] Gwen: "How very…Harry Potter…." Addison looks to Zoe. "The Pope…he obviously cares…but that's cause he's closeted…"
[8:47pm] Tom90deg: "Anyway."
[8:47pm] Alivi: Raine nods to Addison, "I guess I will stay here. Good luck."
[8:47pm] Tom90deg: Zoe starts heading down the stairs, her flashlight out.
[8:48pm] Gwen: Addison looks to Raine. "The Telepathic Bluetooths have awesome range…stay in touch."
[8:48pm] Kondraki: Walking down the stairs, Elliot looked around as they entered the passage.
[8:48pm] Alivi: "I will."
[8:48pm] Tom90deg: "Hate being underground…."
[8:49pm] Alivi: The passageway is dark but there is light up ahead.
[8:49pm] Scantron: Satyana stands up and heads down the stairs.
[8:49pm] Dawny: Rhyden heads down, whistling.
[8:50pm] Gwen: Addison follows behind Elliot. "I'm not sure this is underground…this feels odd…"
[8:50pm] Scantron: "I doubt that it leads anywhere strictly located on Earth."
[8:51pm] Tom90deg: "Still…"
[8:51pm] Alivi: Up ahead the light opens up, they can hear the stairway close up behind them leaving Raine behind. Once they get into the light they find that they are overlooking all of Eden.
[8:52pm] Scantron: What's it look like?
[8:52pm] Tom90deg: "Oh…This is….much more Edeny."
[8:52pm] Gwen: Addison blinks and looks over the realm. "Fuck….I was wrong….again."
[8:52pm] Dawny: "This is pretty"
[8:52pm] Alivi: The sky is open and the garden expands outwards into the distance, while there is healthy vegetation it is clear something is horribly wrong. Plants are dying, trails of black grass and dead plants are everywhere.
[8:53pm] Tom90deg: "Alright….I guess we need to find the source?"
[8:53pm] Tom90deg: "Maybe look for concentrations of sickness?"
[8:53pm] Dawny: "Oh no…" Rhyden rushes to the plants, frowning.
[8:53pm] Alivi: There is a stench of death in the air. Towards the center there are two withered and dying trees in a gated section, and a dim ember light looking thing.
[8:53pm] Tom90deg: "There we go."
[8:53pm] Kondraki: The light seems to…hurt Elliot, as he retreats back into the shadows, trying to open his case to remove his suit.
[8:54pm] Tom90deg: "The gated section I guess."
[8:54pm] Gwen: Addison blinks. "Two trees…"
[8:54pm] Tom90deg: "I doubt it, they got kicked out."
[8:54pm] Dawny: Rhyden tries to figure out what's wrong.
[8:54pm] Alivi: There is clearly a path with a couple things along the way. Most of the Death is away from the gated trees. It is concentrated towards the western part of the garden.
[8:54pm] Tom90deg: "I think we need to go towards the concentration."
[8:55pm] Alivi: Perception Dawny.
[8:55pm] Dawny: 1d10+5 I love plants!
[8:55pm] Glacon: Dawny: I love plants!: 11 (1d10+5=6)
[8:55pm] Scantron: Satyana wrinkles her nose and covers it with her hand. "I think we'll need to go closer."
[8:55pm] Alivi: The leaves crumble in her touch. Something has poisoned both the roots as well as the part of the leaves that intake the air.
[8:56pm] Tom90deg: "I agree."
[8:56pm] Tom90deg: "So…lets head on towards it i guess?"
[8:56pm] Dawny: "No…nonono"
[8:58pm] Scantron: "Why not?"
[8:59pm] Gwen: Addison looks to Dr. Rose and shrugs. "We need to find out what's doing this…"
[9:00pm] Tom90deg: "That seems to be the best option."
[9:02pm] Tom90deg left the chat room. (Broken pipe)
[9:02pm] Kondraki left the chat room. (Client exited)
[9:04pm] Tom90deg joined the chat room.
[9:05pm] Gwen: Addison starts leading the group towards the guard. Does she sense any minds?
[9:05pm] Tom90deg: Zoe follows Addision
[9:05pm] Alivi: None at the moment.
[9:05pm] Scantron: Satyana follows along.
[9:05pm] Scantron: She keeps looking around, taking in as much as possible.
[9:06pm] Alivi: Is she leading them towards the center or the western part?
[9:06pm] Gwen: Which way has the least resistence?
[9:08pm] Alivi: West has a clear path
[9:08pm] Gwen: She heads to the west.
[9:10pm] Alivi: As she goes there seems to be a bunch of trees with strange pink flowers on them.
[9:11pm] Tom90deg: "Hmm.."
[9:11pm] Alivi: http://bit.ly/V2bbXj
[9:11pm] Tom90deg: "Those look nice."
[9:11pm] Tom90deg: "Reminds me of cherry blossoms."
[9:11pm] Alivi: Perception everyone
[9:11pm] Scantron: "Me too."
[9:12pm] Scantron: d10+7 do you even lift, glacon
[9:12pm] Glacon: Scantron: do you even lift, glacon: 14 (d10+7=7)
[9:12pm] Gwen: 1d10+5
[9:12pm] Glacon: Gwen: 7 (1d10+5=2)
[9:13pm] Tom90deg: 1d10+4
[9:13pm] Glacon: Tom90deg: 10 (1d10+4=6)
[9:13pm] Dawny: 1d10+5
[9:13pm] Glacon: Dawny: 9 (1d10+5=4)
[9:14pm] Alivi: http://bit.ly/Xpsf8r Satyana and Zoe sees this flower move just a bit. And everyone hears a rustling noise.
[9:14pm] Kondraki joined the chat room.
[9:14pm] Tom90deg: "Hold on."
[9:14pm] Tom90deg: "That flower just moved."
[9:15pm] Scantron: "It did."
[9:15pm] Dawny: Rhyden looks around for the source.
[9:15pm] Tom90deg: "Ok….so…lets be careful. And don't touch anything i guess."
[9:16pm] Alivi: Nothing except the bushes of pink flowers
[9:16pm] Tom90deg: "Lets…just get done with this quickly. I'm getting creeped out."
[9:16pm] Dawny: "Me too"
[9:17pm] Kondraki: Keeping alert and paranoid, Elliot's attention is everywhere.
[9:17pm] Tom90deg: Zoe moves on forward.
[9:17pm] Gwen: Addison keeps mooing forward.
[9:17pm] Gwen: **moving
[9:17pm] Alivi: up ahead are a bunch of brightly colored flowers edging the path and now growing on top of it in some places.
[9:17pm] Alivi: http://bit.ly/Xpsm3P
[9:18pm] Alivi: http://bit.ly/XrwIpk
[9:18pm] Tom90deg: "I don't like this…I keep thinking of Wizard of Oz."
[9:18pm] Alivi: They are growing in clusters of various warm shades of colors.
[9:19pm] Gwen: Any minds in the area?
[9:19pm] Alivi: none
[9:19pm] Gwen: Addison shifts. "This is odd…"
[9:19pm] Scantron: "I don't see what the problem is. They're just flowers… admittedly, the landscape is somewhat bleak."
[9:20pm] Kondraki: Elliot's eyes light up, as the emotional readout of the area is revealed to him.
[9:20pm] Kondraki: 1d10+7 Emotion Sight
[9:20pm] Glacon: Kondraki: Emotion Sight: 11 (1d10+7=4)
[9:20pm] Tom90deg: "Lets keep moving."
[9:20pm] Alivi: how far does this extend immediate area? All of Eden?
[9:20pm] Alivi: Same goes for Addison's Mind thingy
[9:20pm] Alivi: Does Zoe walk on the flowers?
[9:21pm] Tom90deg: Zoe does not. she avoids the hell out of them
[9:21pm] Kondraki: Immediate vision
[9:21pm] Alivi: There are plants, nothing emotional unless you count the people around him.
[9:21pm] Dawny: Rhyden frowns and gets more upset the more dead plants she sees.
[9:21pm] Gwen: Immediate area.
[9:22pm] Alivi: Same with Addison nothing that has a mind.
[9:22pm] Kondraki: "There's nothing here but plants…and dead plants."
[9:22pm] Alivi: The flowers seem lively Rhyden!
[9:22pm] Scantron: "It's still fascinating."
[9:22pm] Alivi: They are happily growing all around that path. Very happy plants.
[9:22pm] Gwen: Addison shrugs. "Then we keep moving…but why are these plants unaffected."
[9:23pm] Dawny: Rhyden smiles at the life!
[9:23pm] Tom90deg: Zoe keeps on moving! How far from the path?
[9:23pm] Tom90deg: "Cause they're evil. Or they're feeding on whatever is killing the rest of the garden."
[9:23pm] Alivi: The flowers are on the edge sometimes growing onto the path. Just careful hopping steps now and again.
[9:23pm] Alivi: You can probably avoid them if you want to roll to see how well you do!
[9:24pm] Tom90deg: Zoe will just port to any clear patch
[9:24pm] Dawny: What do I roll?!
[9:24pm] Alivi: Dex.
[9:24pm] Dawny: 1d10+3
[9:24pm] Glacon: Dawny: 11 (1d10+3=8)
[9:25pm] Alivi: Zoe and Rhyden make it through without issues.
[9:25pm] Scantron: d10+3 So then I was all like, "Ghostbuster? I hardly know 'er!"
[9:25pm] Glacon: Scantron: So then I was all like, "Ghostbuster? I hardly know 'er!": 4 (d10+3=1)
[9:25pm] Scantron: Fuck.
[9:26pm] Kondraki: 1d10+4
[9:26pm] Glacon: Kondraki: 13 (1d10+4=9)
[9:26pm] Gwen: 1d10+4
[9:26pm] Glacon: Gwen: 9 (1d10+4=5)
[9:27pm] Alivi: Elliot makes it through fine, As does Addison, however Satyana trips and faceplants into the flowers a cloud of spores rising around her. Satyana mental resistance
[9:27pm] Alivi: Resolve+Composure
[9:28pm] Scantron: d10+6 so then i was all like, "shit"
[9:28pm] Glacon: Scantron: so then i was all like, "shit": 12 (d10+6=6)
[9:28pm] Kondraki: Turning back, he looked towards Satyana. "Careful." His voice was muted…still getting used to the suit's effects in this sunny environment.
[9:28pm] Scantron: "Ow."
[9:29pm] Alivi: 1d10e+5
[9:29pm] Dawny: "Satyana…"
[9:29pm] Tom90deg: "You alright?"
[9:29pm] Alivi: 1d10e+5
[9:29pm] Alivi: 1d10+5
[9:29pm] Glacon: Alivi: 12 (1d10+5=7)
[9:30pm] Alivi: Satyana feels a bit out of it from her fall and the spores are all over her. But She feels fine.
[9:30pm] Gwen: Addison looks to Satyana. "More observant…I don't want you guys getting hurt," she says this in her best leader voice, but it's shakey.
[9:31pm] Alivi: Up ahead the path continues going inbetween 4 trees. Their large branches are thriving and they offer shade from the sun
[9:31pm] Scantron: "Ugh…" Satyana stands up and sways a bit, but stands up successfully. "Right, right."
[9:31pm] Dawny: "It's beautiful here"
[9:32pm] Tom90deg: "Very nice, but i still like cities more."
[9:32pm] Tom90deg: "That looks like the way to go…."
[9:32pm] Dawny: "Nah…country gardens" Rhyden takes a deep breath and smiles widely.
[9:33pm] Kondraki: Elliot sets a hand on Addison's shoulder, giving her a reassuring smile.
[9:33pm] Gwen: Addison looks over her shoulder to Elliot and smiles. "Over there…those trees."
[9:33pm] Scantron: Satyana looks over there, to those trees.
[9:33pm] Alivi: As they get closer to the trees you can see that there are strange human-body shaped tumors on the trunks, they are posed in horrifying positions.
[9:34pm] Tom90deg: "Oh hell."
[9:34pm] Tom90deg: "I knew it. This place is just lureing us in."
[9:34pm] Alivi: The path continues past the trees.
[9:34pm] Lurk_Tavern is now known as Lurker.
[9:35pm] Gwen: Addison walks up to one of the trees and studies it closely.
[9:36pm] Alivi: Mental resistance everyone. Resolve + Composure
[9:37pm] Scantron: "…well then." Satyana walks up to one along with Addison.
[9:37pm] Scantron: d10+6 so then i was all like "oh noes"
[9:37pm] Glacon: Scantron: so then i was all like "oh noes": 10 (d10+6=4)
[9:37pm] Gwen: 1d10+5
[9:37pm] Glacon: Gwen: 12 (1d10+5=7)
[9:37pm] Tom90deg: 1d10+2
[9:37pm] Glacon: Tom90deg: 9 (1d10+2=7)
[9:40pm] Kondraki: 1d10+7
[9:40pm] Glacon: Kondraki: 15 (1d10+7=8)
[9:40pm] Dawny: 1d10+
[9:40pm] Dawny: 1d10+5
[9:40pm] Glacon: Dawny: 12 (1d10+5=7)
[9:40pm] Alivi: 1d10+6
[9:40pm] Glacon: Alivi: 15 (1d10+6=9)
[9:49pm] Alivi: As soon as Addison and Satyana approach them a loud horrid screeching emits from the trees. Elliot is mildly annoyed but not negatively impacted. Everyone else is not so well off. Addison, Rhyden, and Zoe all get 1 bashing. Satyana gets 2 points in bashing
[9:49pm] Tom90deg: Zoe claps her hands over her ears. "Ahh!"
[9:49pm] Dawny: "Fuck" Rhyden swears, shaking her head. "Damn it"
[9:49pm] Scantron: Satyana cries out in surprise and pain and falls down to her knees. She clamps her hands over her ears.
[9:50pm] Kondraki: The horrors of a tainted eden hold little interest in Elliot, as he looks to the source of the shriek, then the effects on his friends and lover. "…I think I should shoot that tree."
[9:50pm] Tom90deg: "No! Just…lets go on, get away from them!"
[9:50pm] Alivi: The path continues ahead towards a clearing with something in the middle of a courtyard looking area.
[9:50pm] Tom90deg: "GEt the poision and get out…"
[9:50pm] Scantron: Satyana scrambles to her feet and runs a ways down the path.
[9:51pm] Tom90deg: Zoe follows her
[9:51pm] Lurker is now known as Lurk_BRB.
[9:51pm] Kondraki: Elliot follows the others, even as his suit lights up to shine a slight red.
[9:52pm] Dawny: Rhyden follows!
[9:52pm] Kondraki: «I'd very much like to eliminate these…risk factors.»
[9:52pm] Gwen: Addison follows as well
[9:53pm] Tom90deg: «If you hurt them, they may make it worse.»
[9:53pm] Alivi: As they begin to leave the shrieking dies down. In the courtyard there are some dried up plants and fountains but at the direct center in a little pot is a single pink rose.
[9:53pm] Alivi: http://bit.ly/UGYzHt
[9:53pm] Tom90deg: "Right then…options?"
[9:53pm] Scantron: "What?"
[9:53pm] Tom90deg: "I'm no expert, but i think that rose may be the source."
[9:54pm] Alivi: A small child like voice is heard, "No I'm not!"
[9:54pm] Scantron: "Maybe." Satyana doesn't seem to have heard it.
[9:54pm] Kondraki: "I doubt it to be that simple…ah, there, see?"
[9:54pm] Kondraki: "It has agency, it seems."
[9:55pm] Alivi: "What does Afency mean Mister? Are you going to take care of me at home?"
[9:55pm] Tom90deg: "Um.."
[9:55pm] Tom90deg: "Yes?"
[9:55pm] Tom90deg: "Maybe?"
[9:55pm] Tom90deg: "Did anyone else hear that?"
[9:56pm] Alivi: "Please take me home with you! I want to go home. I don't like it here. My sisters are mean to me. And no one takes care of me!"
[9:56pm] Tom90deg: "What's your name rose?"
[9:56pm] Alivi: "I'm baby rose!"
[9:56pm] Tom90deg: "Right….So…ideas?"
[9:56pm] Alivi: "Home!"
[9:56pm] Scantron: "Your sisters?"
[9:56pm] Tom90deg: Zoe looks over at Addision "Addy?"
[9:57pm] Alivi: "My sisters are meannnnn" It whines in a very childlike whiny voice
[9:57pm] Tom90deg: "I think we should take it back….figure out what to do then."
[9:57pm] Alivi: "They made friends with the snake"
[9:57pm] Kondraki: "Where are your sisters."
[9:57pm] Tom90deg: "Oh damn it."
[9:57pm] Alivi: "Up by snake guy house!"
[9:57pm] Tom90deg: "Lets…"
[9:57pm] Alivi: "He has many snakes."
[9:57pm] Kondraki: Elliot seems to understand the concept at hand now. "And where is that."
[9:58pm] Alivi: "Up ahead! Are you going to be my big brother? And take care of me?"
[9:58pm] Tom90deg: "Ok, lets take the rose up to Raine."
[9:58pm] Kondraki: "I'm here to remove the poison, nothing more, little rose."
[9:58pm] Tom90deg: "He'll watch her, untill we can clear things out?"
[9:59pm] Alivi: Everyone mental resistance
[9:59pm] Tom90deg: 1d10+2
[9:59pm] Glacon: Tom90deg: 12 (1d10+2=10)
[9:59pm] Tom90deg: 1d10
[9:59pm] Glacon: Tom90deg: 2 (1d10=2)
[9:59pm] Tom90deg: 22
[9:59pm] Kondraki: 1d10+7
[9:59pm] Glacon: Kondraki: 9 (1d10+7=2)
[9:59pm] Alivi: 1d10+6
[9:59pm] Glacon: Alivi: 9 (1d10+6=3)
[10:00pm] Scantron: d10+6
[10:00pm] Glacon: Scantron: 8 (d10+6=2)
[10:00pm] Alivi: Satyana feels a little bad for it. Maybe they should take it. Just a little. Times cool things to study. Not everyday you come across a talking flower.
[10:01pm] Tom90deg: "I think we should take her."
[10:01pm] Scantron: "I agree."
[10:01pm] Alivi: "Yay! I get to go home!"
[10:01pm] Scantron: She tilts her head a bit and frowns.
[10:01pm] Tom90deg: "Get Raine to watch her while we deal with the snake."
[10:02pm] Tom90deg: "Agreed?"
[10:02pm] Alivi: "Just be careful! Don't tell my sisters!"
[10:02pm] Scantron: "That makes sense."
[10:03pm] Tom90deg: "Wait, we'd have ot go back up through the trees…"
[10:03pm] Tom90deg: "Lets go to the snakes house, with her, and then deal with him."
[10:04pm] Gwen: "We should make sure the flower is safe when we bring it through the garden…I don't want the little guy to get hurt
[10:04pm] Alivi: 'I'm a girl! Like you!"
[10:04pm] Tom90deg: "Hm…I could port though the trees…"
[10:04pm] Tom90deg: "Get her out of here safe and to Raine."
[10:04pm] Tom90deg: "Then run back to deal with the snake?"
[10:04pm] Gwen: "You know little flower…I have a pet tiger. He'd like you."
[10:04pm] Kondraki: The compassion of the others wasn't his issue, as he began towards the 'snake man's house'.
[10:04pm] Lurk_BRB is now known as Lurker.
[10:04pm] Kondraki: "This can't wait."
[10:04pm] Alivi: "I wanna see the tiger!"
[10:05pm] Tom90deg: Zoe picks up the flowerpot
[10:05pm] Tom90deg: "I'll be back in a moment guys."
[10:05pm] Alivi: Up ahead things get darker as well as more dead, the stench is overwhelming.
[10:05pm] Scantron: "Alright… take good care of it." Satyana follows Elliot.
[10:05pm] Alivi: There are some rose bushes and a cave
[10:06pm] Alivi: http://bit.ly/XYbxv3 <- rose bushes
[10:06pm] Tom90deg: With that, Zoe vanishes, porting down the path, and bolting back up the stairs, handing the pot to RAine, saying a quick explination and then running back down, catching up soon.
[10:06pm] Tom90deg: "Sorry guys…"
[10:06pm] Alivi: Raine blinks but before he can say anything she is gone, Raine sighs and sets the pot down. Only to be surprised when it talks.
[10:06pm] Kondraki: The dark seems welcoming to Elliot, his eyes glowing a bit brighter. "Seems we're on the right path."
[10:07pm] Alivi: There is a hiss. Perception all of those near the cave
[10:07pm] Gwen: Addison looks Elliot and takes his hand. "I think Hobbes is going to like the flower."
[10:07pm] Kondraki: 1d10+7
[10:07pm] Glacon: Kondraki: 15 (1d10+7=8)
[10:07pm] Scantron: d10+7 I said what what
[10:07pm] Glacon: Scantron: I said what what: 8 (d10+7=1)
[10:08pm] Tom90deg: 1d10+4
[10:08pm] Glacon: Tom90deg: 5 (1d10+4=1)
[10:09pm] Gwen: 1d10+5
[10:09pm] Glacon: Gwen: 10 (1d10+5=5)
[10:10pm] Alivi: Satyana and Zoe notices nothing, however Addison and Elliot notices that the rose bushes vines are moving. There is a hiss from the Cave. And something approaching. From the shadows a black lizard like head emerges, the eyes narrowing at the group.
[10:10pm] Scantron: "It's… quiet."
[10:10pm] Tom90deg: "Too quiet."
[10:11pm] Kondraki: Almost immediately, a large, glowing knife appeared in Elliot's hand as he took an offensive pose towards the head of the lizard-like monster. "Halt."
[10:11pm] Scantron: "What?"
[10:11pm] Tom90deg: Zoe draws her sword at the emergence of the snake.
[10:11pm] Kondraki: "We're not alone."
[10:12pm] Alivi: Then 4 more quickly stick their heads out of the cave the beast comes striding up It is a black Hydra with 5 heads on it. It lets out a savage roar. It's mouths spewing a poison into the air.
[10:12pm] Tom90deg: "Oh….shiting hell."
[10:12pm] Alivi: Everyone in the area poision check- Resolve+Stamina
[10:12pm] Kondraki: Seeing the other heads emerging, the knife in Elliot's hand vanishes as he trips the switch on his suit to the third limiter release, gleaming rifles appearing in his hands. "Back! Everyone back!"
[10:12pm] Gwen: Addison's eyes weird. "Oh fuck…seriously!?"
[10:13pm] Gwen: 1d10+4
[10:13pm] Glacon: Gwen: 6 (1d10+4=2)
[10:13pm] Kondraki: 1d10+12 +Demonic Stamina
[10:13pm] Glacon: Kondraki: +Demonic Stamina: 16 (1d10+12=4)
[10:13pm] Tom90deg: 1d10+2 Zoe is weak
[10:13pm] Glacon: Tom90deg: Zoe is weak: 5 (1d10+2=3)
[10:14pm] Scantron: d10+5
[10:14pm] Glacon: Scantron: 6 (d10+5=1)
[10:15pm] Alivi: Addison and Zoe feel semi-out of it. A bit Dizzy. However Satyana feels incredibly ill. And very Dizzy.
[10:16pm] Gwen: Addison touches her temples and shuts her eyes. "F-Fine time for a migraine…"
[10:16pm] Alivi: One of the heads snaps it's jaws at Elliot.
[10:16pm] Tom90deg: Zoe shakes her head. "Ah man…"
[10:16pm] Tom90deg: "Fire…we need fire…"
[10:16pm] Tom90deg: "Cut off head, burn stumps…."
[10:16pm] Kondraki: The poison seems to pass right over Elliot, his guns rising through the smog as he saw the monster rearing to strike at him.
[10:16pm] Alivi: Elliot perception
[10:16pm] Scantron: "Ugh…" Satyana stumbles a bit and has to sit down. "Kill it…"
[10:16pm] Kondraki: 1d10+7
[10:16pm] Glacon: Kondraki: 14 (1d10+7=7)
[10:17pm] Alivi: Satyana also perception
[10:17pm] Scantron: d10+7
[10:17pm] Glacon: Scantron: 16 (d10+7=9)
[10:17pm] Alivi: Both Satyana and Elliot notice the rose bushes vines move to strike them.
[10:19pm] Tom90deg: Zoe draws her sword and gets ready to attack the heads
[10:20pm] Kondraki: Dodging back, Elliot fires both rifles into the bushes themselves, trying to strike at it's core.
[10:20pm] Alivi: Roll!
[10:20pm] Kondraki: 1d10+9 Fire!
[10:20pm] Glacon: Kondraki: Fire!: 14 (1d10+9=5)
[10:20pm] Tom90deg: Zoe moves forward, sword out, sliceing at one of the heads.
[10:20pm] Scantron: Satyana unsteadily gets to her feet!
[10:20pm] Tom90deg: 1d10+9 Slice and dice!
[10:20pm] Glacon: Tom90deg: Slice and dice!: 13 (1d10+9=4)
[10:20pm] Alivi: Satyana dex+Ath to dodge
[10:20pm] Alivi: Did Elliot aim at both or just one?
[10:21pm] Alivi: 1d10+4
[10:21pm] Glacon: Alivi: 6 (1d10+4=2)
[10:21pm] Scantron: d10+6 oh noes
[10:21pm] Glacon: Scantron: oh noes: 10 (d10+6=4)
[10:21pm] Kondraki: Elliot's suit lights up with a kaleidoscope of color as his rifles blast into the two bushes, the demonic energy infusing the air.
[10:21pm] Alivi: Well both bushes are gone. Satyana is safe!
[10:22pm] Alivi: The Hydra cries out in pain and hisses. The Hydra snaps at the air. It lauches one of it's heads at zoe.
[10:22pm] Alivi: 1d10+9 Attacking Zoe
[10:22pm] Glacon: Alivi: Attacking Zoe: 19 (1d10+9=10)
[10:24pm] Lurker is now known as Lurk_AFK.
[10:24pm] Alivi: The Hydra manages to hit Zoe very hard. She goes flying and hits the ground hard. She is knocked out.
[10:25pm] Scantron: "Oh no…" Satyana looks for a place to hide.
[10:25pm] Lurktop joined the chat room.
[10:25pm] Alivi: The Hydra lets out a guttural sound almost like a laugh.
[10:26pm] Tom90deg left the chat room. (Quit: ~ Trillian Astra - www.trillian.im ~)
[10:26pm] Kondraki: "Zoe!" Elliot's suit lights up red as he looked back towards his ally, before training his guns back on the hydra. "Beast! Do you fear your death?!"
[10:26pm] Alivi: It looks towards Rhyden, Elliot, and Addison, one of the heads follows Satyana as she tries to hide.
[10:27pm] Alivi: It hisses and lets out a roar back at Elliot.
[10:28pm] Gwen: Addison is complete focused on Zoe, unaware of the Hydra coming for her.
[10:28pm] Kondraki: "Then you shall fear me!" Switching to the final limiter release, Elliot's suit lit up like a fireworks show as his rifles resonated.
[10:29pm] Kondraki: 1d10+8 Crafts(Gunsmithing)+Stamina
[10:29pm] Glacon: Kondraki: Crafts(Gunsmithing)+Stamina: 14 (1d10+8=6)
[10:29pm] Scantron: Satyana takes some deep breaths, trying to clear the poison out of her stream. Can Elliot get a +2 bonus to his roll from her first trait? (Satyana has the tendency to draw out protective instincts in others. Whether they view her as a sister, a potential mate, someone under their protection, or something else entirely, most people she doesn't antagonize feel at least somewhat protective of her.)
[10:29pm] Alivi: yes. he may
[10:30pm] Kondraki: With the boost given by the pain felt by his friends, the two rifles give off an otherworldly glow, as he rears back, before slamming them together. After a massive flash of smoke and light, it clears to reveal the two rifles bound together into a single, massive double barreled shotgun. "I am your death!"
[10:31pm] Alivi: The Hydra rears its head and intends to strike Addison and finish Zoe off.
[10:38pm] Alivi: 1d10+9 attacking Addison and Zoe!
[10:38pm] Glacon: Alivi: attacking Addison and Zoe!: 17 (1d10+9=8)
[10:38pm] Alivi: Addison defense roll or dodging, mostly you will be getting the brunt since Zoe is like there… and you are in front of Zoe (im assuming)
[10:39pm] Gwen: Going to dodge, and yes, I am in front of Zoe
[10:40pm] Gwen: 1d10+8 w/specialty
[10:40pm] Glacon: Gwen: w/specialty: 9 (1d10+8=1)
[10:40pm] Alivi: Addison is unable to dodge at all. Defense?
[10:41pm] Gwen: 3
[10:41pm] Gwen: 1d10+3
[10:41pm] Glacon: Gwen: 9 (1d10+3=6)
[10:43pm] Alivi: The Hydra sinks its teeth into Addison, her skin burns around the places where it was broken, 1 lethal damage
[10:44pm] Gwen: Addison howls in pain, squirming to get away from the large beast.
[10:44pm] Kondraki: Seeing Addison attacked only seemed to further enrage the demon-bound boy, as the gleaming demonic shotgun was soon pressed up into the monster's necks as he let out a low, guttural growl before firing both barrels.
[10:45pm] Alivi: 2 necks? or just one?
[10:47pm] Kondraki: 1d10+14 +The Fourth: Street Sweeper +Damsels in Distress!
[10:47pm] Glacon: Kondraki: +The Fourth: Street Sweeper +Damsels in Distress!: 15 (1d10+14=1)
[10:47pm] Alivi: The guns click, something isn't right…
[10:50pm] Alivi: Redact
[10:51pm] Alivi: 1d10+4
[10:51pm] Glacon: Alivi: 6 (1d10+4=2)
[10:52pm] Alivi: One of the heads go flying off the body the wound cauterized. The other 4 turn to Elliot growling. One spots Satyana and words up Acid spit in its mouth and spits it at her.
[10:53pm] Scantron: "[Fuck.]"
[10:53pm] Alivi: The other 3 launch themselves at Elliot
[10:53pm] Alivi: Dodge/Defense rolls all
[10:53pm] Alivi: except for Addison and Zoe of course.
[10:53pm] Kondraki: The shotguns explode with a sound that couldn't come from any earthly firearm as they claim one of the heads. "That's right, I'm your enemy!"
[10:54pm] Scantron: d10+6 bitch
[10:54pm] Glacon: Scantron: bitch: 13 (d10+6=7)
[10:55pm] Alivi: 1d10+9 For the attacks of the Hydra
[10:55pm] Glacon: Alivi: For the attacks of the Hydra: 12 (1d10+9=3)
[10:56pm] Kondraki: 1d10+8 Dodge
[10:56pm] Glacon: Kondraki: Dodge: 17 (1d10+8=9)
[10:56pm] Alivi: Satyana manages to barely dodge it, the acid eats away at the ground under her.
[10:56pm] Alivi: or rather what ground had been before she moved.
[10:56pm] Kondraki: 1d10+5 Defense
[10:56pm] Glacon: Kondraki: Defense: 13 (1d10+5=8)
[10:56pm] Alivi: Elliot doesn't even get harmed by the thing. It keeps missing.
[10:58pm] Kondraki: Jumping from spot to spot as the monsters many heads attacked, Elliot was far too quick for the creature as he aimed his gun toward the beast again, pulling the triggers. "Too slow, monster!"
[10:58pm] Kondraki: 1d10+11 Six Shooter
[10:58pm] Glacon: Kondraki: Six Shooter: 20 (1d10+11=9)
[10:59pm] Scantron: Satyana pulls her Babbage from its holster for the first time in ages (it was getting dusty) and desperately fires it at the hydra.
[10:59pm] Scantron: d10+3+2 dex+firearms
[10:59pm] Glacon: Scantron: dex+firearms: 15 (d10+3+2=10)
[10:59pm] Scantron: d10+15
[10:59pm] Glacon: Scantron: 19 (d10+15=4)
[11:00pm] Alivi: 1d10+4
[11:00pm] Glacon: Alivi: 11 (1d10+4=7)
[11:05pm] Alivi: The Hydra cries out and staggers back most of the shots were received where all those Hyrda important organs are. It falls to the ground. Dead.
[11:07pm] Kondraki: Breathing a bit hard, Elliot almost immediately turns the limiter back down on his suit, the guns splitting back into two before vanishing in a blink.
[11:07pm] Scantron: "…wow." Satyana lowers her gun. "I think that was a lucky shot."
[11:07pm] Gwen: Addison looks to the hydra. "Make sure it's actually dead." She is holding a bloodied shoulder.
[11:08pm] Alivi: Addison i need 1 more poison resistance
[11:08pm] Alivi: Resolve+Stamina
[11:08pm] Gwen: 1d10+4
[11:08pm] Glacon: Gwen: 5 (1d10+4=1)
[11:09pm] Alivi: Addison feels as if something flares up in her shoulder
[11:09pm] Alivi: it feels like her skin is burning.
[11:09pm] Kondraki: Turning to Addison, he rushed over to check her wound as his hands moved to hold her up. "Are you..okay?"
[11:10pm] Alivi: She feels very warm to Elliot.
[11:10pm] Scantron: Satyana walks over to the cave mouth.
[11:11pm] Alivi: Hydra be there dead. There are many bones and dead stuff. It smells awful.
[11:11pm] Alivi: However slowly it seems like the Hydra is disappearing. As if something is slowly eating it away. Some of the plants seem healthier than before.
[11:11pm] Scantron: "This entire place smells awful."
[11:11pm] Gwen: She nods. "Ye- AH" She yelps and clenches her teeth. "F-Fuck.."
[11:12pm] Kondraki: Holding her, he looked around. "Don't worry…I'll have you out of here soon."
[11:13pm] Alivi: Perception people who are concious and still able to
[11:13pm] Gwen: "There is…something wrong.."
[11:13pm] Gwen: 1d10+5
[11:13pm] Glacon: Gwen: 10 (1d10+5=5)
[11:14pm] Scantron: d10+7 wut
[11:14pm] Glacon: Scantron: wut: 13 (d10+7=6)
[11:14pm] Kondraki: 1d10+7
[11:14pm] Glacon: Kondraki: 10 (1d10+7=3)
[11:15pm] Alivi: Everyone notices, perhaps it is from the flaming sword he holds in his hands but the Cherubium who gaurds Eden has come to this site.
[11:15pm] Alivi: He looks weak, but still strong, just like described in the bible he has 4 wings, and two hands of humans, and 4 faces- the face of a man, the face of a lion on the right side, the face of an ox on the left side, and the face of an eagle.
[11:17pm] Scantron: "…"
[11:17pm] Scantron: "Well then."
[11:17pm] Kondraki: Looking towards the Cherubium, Elliot had little else but contempt for his kind at this point. "You've done…a shitty job."
[11:17pm] Lurk_AFK is now known as Lurker.
[11:17pm] Alivi: "It seems we must thank you…mortals….it is not the fault of us that the hydra got in here. I was going to offer help but if you'd rather scorn us then look elsewhere."
[11:18pm] Gwen: Addison lightly hits Elliot. "Stop it," she whispers, before stumbling forward. "Can we help you?"
[11:19pm] Alivi: The Cherubim attempts to steady Addison when she stumbles. "It is we who must ask this, You look unwell….perhaps we may help since the poison is lifting from the lands… in a short while… I expect that Eden shall be restored help from you included…"
[11:20pm] Alivi: "Let us heal you, the healing waters of God can help repair that poison in you."
[11:20pm] Gwen: Addison blinks. "Poison?"
[11:20pm] Kondraki: "Help from us included?!" He looked ready to rant anew before he looked to Addison. "…just…help her."
[11:21pm] Alivi: The angel looks towards Elliot it's eyes narrowing before picking up Zoe and helping Addison, "Let us guide you to God's waters…"
[11:22pm] Gwen: Addison stopped dead and eyed the angel. "Woah, woah…what?"
[11:22pm] Alivi: "The healing waters of Eden, if you do not get this poison out from you, you will suffer longer. The Hydra's poison is potent and lethal."
[11:23pm] Gwen: Addison rolls her eyes. "Great, now I'm indebted to God…"
[11:23pm] Scantron: "Er… I'm not sure holy water would heal me." She coughs.
[11:23pm] Alivi: "Consider our debts even. Since you have saved Eden."
[11:24pm] Alivi: The angel's eyes narrow at Satyana and Elliot obviously displeased.
[11:24pm] Gwen: Addison nods slowly."
[11:25pm] Alivi: The angel leads them to a small pool, "Take the water over your wounds. It shall heal the poison from within."
[11:25pm] Scantron: "It's not that I don't appreciate the offer…"
[11:25pm] Scantron: Satyana tentatively places her fingertip in the pool.
[11:26pm] Alivi: It doesn't burn it isn't holy water. It's just pure healing water. Unless something God made hurts her.
[11:26pm] Kondraki: Elliot refrains. "I don't need your assistance." Unwounded in the conflict, Elliot was only interested to see Addison healed.
[11:26pm] Alivi: "Very well."
[11:27pm] Gwen: Addison washes her bloodied arm with the water.
[11:27pm] Alivi: The flaring pain stops and soothes out. She can feel herself relax as her arm heals.
[11:28pm] Alivi: The Angel comes back, "Once you are done. I have one more gift to you."
[11:28pm] Gwen: Addison stands and takes Elliot's hand. "What is it?"
[11:28pm] Scantron: Satyana drinks some of it and dips her head in the water.
[11:29pm] Alivi: Satyana feels relaxed and refreshed. The water is soothing and filling.
[11:29pm] Kondraki: Holding Addison's hand, he kept his gaze on the Cherubium.
[11:29pm] Dawny left the chat room. (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
[11:30pm] Alivi: The Cherubim offers a multicolored petaled rose, each seemingly crafted from glass in perfect shades of lovely color.
[11:30pm] Alivi: "Plant this where-ever you wish. It will make things thrive and live vigorously."
[11:30pm] Gwen: Addison gasps and reaches out to take the rose. "Wow…is it a Relic?
[11:31pm] Alivi: "Yes. I believe it is what your kind calls it. May you take good care of it."
[11:31pm] Scantron: She smiles and pulls her head out of the water. If she'd done it differently her hair could have flowed and gotten water in an arc and shit and it would be sexy.
[11:31pm] Scantron: But it looks more like a dog shaking itself dry.
[11:32pm] Kondraki: Looking over the relic as Addison took it, he turned back to her. "Let's get out of here."
[11:33pm] Gwen: She looks up at him. "R-Right."
[11:33pm] Alivi: And they all went home! Raine, Zoe, and Rhyden too.
[11:34pm] Scantron: Yay
[11:34pm] Alivi: I'm going to call it a run here. You all are free to soft RP as well as decides where do we put baby rose.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License