Witch Hunts And Ice

Alivi: Raine goes to the briefing room.
[7:19pm] Tom90deg: Zoe gives RAine a wave.
[7:19pm] Tom90deg: "Hey."
[7:19pm] Gwen: The Director is sitting at the head of the table, studying a pocket watch closely.
[7:20pm] Alivi: Raine waves. "Sorry am I late?"
[7:20pm] Gara: John takes a seat!
[7:20pm] Scantron: Satyana sits down as well.
[7:21pm] Gwen: "What is late," the Director mumbles.
[7:21pm] Alivi: Raine looks at the director and chooses to not answer.
[7:23pm] Scantron: "Is that a rhetorical question or not?"
[7:26pm] Gwen: The director looks up. "So…we have a time problem."
[7:27pm] Scantron: "Another?"
[7:27pm] Alivi: "What do you mean?"
[7:28pm] Gwen: "Time isn't working, and we don't know why."
[7:29pm] Tom90deg: "I….see."
[7:30pm] Tom90deg: Zoe looks at her watch.
[7:30pm] Scantron: Satyana doesn't have a watch, so she looks at Zoe's.
[7:32pm] Alivi: Raine looks at his watch.
[7:35pm] Gwen: The watches are fine. "There is a temporal disturbance north of the city."
[7:37pm] Scantron: "Oh." She stops looking at the watch.
[7:37pm] Tom90deg: "Ah."
[7:37pm] Alivi: "What does that mean?"
[7:38pm] Tom90deg: "define temporal disturbances. Are parts of the city going Bullettime, or are we going to meet past people?"
[7:38pm] Gwen: "Not sure."
[7:38pm] Gwen: "We genuinely don't know."
[7:39pm] Tom90deg: "Great…."
[7:39pm] Alivi: Raine sighs, "Seems like fun…"
[7:40pm] Tom90deg: "Mmm."
[7:40pm] Tom90deg: "Anything else we know?"
[7:40pm] Gwen: "Yes. People have vanished inside this area of disturbance."
[7:41pm] Scantron: "Or might soon."
[7:43pm] Alivi: "Wait…what?"
[7:43pm] Gwen: "People have been vanishing. Inside the disturbance."
[7:45pm] Tom90deg: "Right. Well, guess we need to get a move on."
[7:47pm] Scantron: "Probably."
[7:47pm] Scantron: She stands up and heads out.
[7:47pm] Gwen: "Yes. Please. High speed train is waiting for you in the basement."
[7:47pm] Alivi: Raine nods and goes after the others.
[7:48pm] Scantron: Satyana heard that juuust in time to change course from going to the garage. She instead goes down towards the basement.
[7:49pm] Gara: John heads down to the train basement.
[7:50pm] Tom90deg: Zoe heads on down to the basement. "We have a train?"
[7:50pm] Gara: "Train basement is just the best, really. It doesn't get better."
[7:50pm] Scantron: "Incorrect. Helicopter basement."
[7:51pm] Gwen: There is a jet black bullet train waiting in the basement. Addison is trailing behind the group.
[7:51pm] Scantron: "Think about it — where's the last place one would look if they were trying to find where a helicopter came from?" Satyana heads over to the train and steps aboard.
[7:51pm] Gara: "And I am corrected."
[7:51pm] Tom90deg: "that….makes sence. I think."
[7:51pm] Tom90deg: Zoe climbs on board the train.
[7:51pm] Gara: John enters the train that the bureau keeps in it's basement.
[7:52pm] Alivi: Raine enters the train.
[7:53pm] Gwen: The train car is the same as the interior of the plane…very luxurious.
[7:54pm] Scantron: "In case you're wondering, John, the last time we went back in time, Zoe gave the Director stock tips. Which is why we live and travel in luxury."
[7:54pm] Tom90deg: "Yup."
[7:54pm] Tom90deg: "It's also why my goggles are 2000 years old."
[7:55pm] Alivi: "That was one of the more awful experiences ever."
[7:55pm] Gwen: A female voice comes over the speakers. "Please take your seats."
[7:56pm] Scantron: Satyana takes her seat. "That's the thing about having situational powers. It becomes uncomfortable when you can't use them."
[7:56pm] Gara: John takes a seat.
[7:57pm] Tom90deg: "It was reallyreally hot there."
[7:57pm] Gara: "I… see."
[7:57pm] Scantron: "It was in Egypt."
[7:57pm] Gwen: The train takes off at an impossible speed.
[8:00pm] Scantron: "This speed /has/ to be impossible…"
[8:00pm] Alivi: Raine sighs. "It was more the atmosphere rather than my lack of power…"
[8:01pm] Gara: "I would disagree, because we can't be going inpossible speed, that would be impossible."
[8:02pm] Scantron: "Oh." She shifts a bit. "Well that can't be right."
[8:02pm] Gara: "Maybe we are just going a very, very implausiable speed."
[8:03pm] Tom90deg: "Ludicrous, you could say."
[8:04pm] Gara: "Yes. We are going ludicrous speed, because impossible speed is impossible."
[8:04pm] Scantron: "No, not really. I don't care much for the word 'ludicrous'."
[8:04pm] Tom90deg: "We can't be going ludicrus speed, we haven't gone to plaid yet."
[8:04pm] Scantron: "Plaid?"
[8:04pm] Tom90deg: 'You've never seen SPaceballs,have you."
[8:05pm] Gara: John chuckles. "No, so we are going below there."
[8:05pm] Scantron: "Space… what?"
[8:05pm] Tom90deg: "Spaceballs. It's a movie."
[8:07pm] Scantron: "You know that I don't watch movies."
[8:08pm] Tom90deg: "One of these days we'll have to compile a list of must-see movies."
[8:08pm] Gwen: The train ride comes to an end rather suddenly. Perceptions.
[8:08pm] Tom90deg: 1d10+3
[8:08pm] Glacon: Tom90deg: 13 (1d10+3=10)
[8:08pm] Scantron: "Why -must- I see them? It's not like I -"
[8:08pm] Scantron: d10+8
[8:08pm] Glacon: Scantron: 17 (d10+8=9)
[8:08pm] Tom90deg: 1d10
[8:08pm] Glacon: Tom90deg: 2 (1d10=2)
[8:08pm] Alivi: 1d10+6 what?
[8:08pm] Glacon: Alivi: what?: 11 (1d10+6=5)
[8:09pm] Gara: d10+6
[8:09pm] Glacon: Gara: 12 (d10+6=6)
[8:10pm] Gwen: So John and Zoe both notice their watches have stopped.
[8:10pm] Scantron: How about Satyana?
[8:10pm] Tom90deg: "Oh hes..
[8:10pm] Tom90deg: "Oh hell…."
[8:11pm] Tom90deg: "My watch stopped."
[8:11pm] Gara: "That isn't a good sign."
[8:12pm] Scantron: "It means we're there, at least."
[8:12pm] Tom90deg: Zoe looks out the window of the train.
[8:12pm] Alivi: Raine looks around and out of the window
[8:13pm] Scantron: Satyana looks too.
[8:14pm] Gara: John glances out his window.
[8:19pm] Scantron is now known as Scandinner.
[8:24pm] Gwen: They are in a field where there are no train tracks…it appears the train makes it's own.
[8:25pm] Tom90deg: "Ooookaaay…"
[8:25pm] Gara: "Right."
[8:25pm] Tom90deg: Zoe heads to the door and opens it up.
[8:25pm] Gara: John follows her to the door.
[8:26pm] Gwen: They're likely in farm land outside of the city of London.
[8:26pm] Alivi: "Weird…"
[8:27pm] Tom90deg: "Hm. Guess this is where the distrubance is?"
[8:28pm] Gara: "I am willing to bet."
[8:28pm] Alivi: "Well let's check it out."
[8:28pm] Gwen: Can I get perceptions once more, please?
[8:28pm] Tom90deg: 1d10+3
[8:28pm] Glacon: Tom90deg: 5 (1d10+3=2)
[8:28pm] Gara: d10+6 If you like.
[8:28pm] Glacon: Gara: If you like.: 15 (d10+6=9)
[8:29pm] Alivi: 1d10+6
[8:29pm] Glacon: Alivi: 11 (1d10+6=5)
[8:29pm] Gwen: 1d10+5
[8:29pm] Glacon: Gwen: 10 (1d10+5=5)
[8:30pm] Scandinner: d10+8
[8:30pm] Glacon: Scandinner: 17 (d10+8=9)
[8:30pm] Scandinner is now known as Scantron.
[8:30pm] Gwen: John is the only one who notices something…odd in the field in front of them…about 30 feet away…a glint of metal…even though it's the evening
[8:30pm] Gwen: Satyana too
[8:30pm] Gara: "Huh. Metal."
[8:31pm] Scantron: She squints out there. "I see it too." She points it out for the benefit of the others.
[8:31pm] Tom90deg: "Hmm? Where?"
[8:32pm] Gara: "Over there." John doesn't point, someone else has that handled.
[8:32pm] Tom90deg: "Shall we check it out?"
[8:32pm] Gara: "Sure. Lead the way?"
[8:32pm] Gwen: Addison nods. "I'm following you guys."
[8:33pm] Tom90deg: Zoe heads on our and towards the metal
[8:33pm] Alivi: Raine follows the group silently
[8:33pm] Gara: John follows!
[8:34pm] Gwen: As the get closer to the metal, the group can see that it's am sphere of…quicksilver like material floating about 5 feet off the ground.
[8:35pm] Scantron: "…what." Satyana looks at it. What skill to identify?
[8:35pm] Tom90deg: "Ok, that's new."
[8:35pm] Gwen: Int Occult
[8:36pm] Scantron: d10+9 DOLLA DOLLA BILL, Y'ALL
[8:36pm] Glacon: Scantron: DOLLA DOLLA BILL, Y'ALL: 13 (d10+9=4)
[8:36pm] Alivi: "…What…the…"
[8:36pm] Tom90deg: 1d10+4
[8:36pm] Glacon: Tom90deg: 10 (1d10+4=6)
[8:37pm] Gwen: You're not sure what it is.
[8:37pm] Scantron: "I'm not sure what it is."
[8:38pm] Tom90deg: "Me either."
[8:38pm] Scantron: How big is it?
[8:39pm] Gwen: It's about the size of baseball.
[8:39pm] Scantron: "Should we… touch it?"
[8:40pm] Gara: "No."
[8:40pm] Gwen: Addison shrugs. "Why not?"
[8:40pm] Tom90deg: "Cause it's a silvery orb."
[8:40pm] Tom90deg: "I mean….I'd think so."
[8:40pm] Tom90deg: "Who has a stick?"
[8:41pm] Alivi: "Are you sure we should do that?"
[8:41pm] Scantron: Satyana takes a pencil out of her pocket and pokes at the sphere.
[8:41pm] Scantron: "I just did"
[8:41pm] Gara: John takes 5 big steps back.
[8:41pm] Gwen: Freeze.
[8:42pm] Scantron: Everybody clap your hands!
[8:44pm] Gwen: As Satyana touches the orb, the world blurs and spins. Your vision goes dark for a moment, and then…suddenly, you find yourself in large…room, with marble floor and vaulted ceilings. Your all in nobles' garb from the days of the 1600s. Feel free to describe yourselves.
[8:45pm] Tom90deg: "Oh bloody buggering hell."
[8:47pm] Tom90deg: Zoe looks around the room,and her new outfit. "This is gonna be awlkward."
[8:48pm] Gwen: Addison is in a blue version of what Zoe is wearing. "Uh oh…"
[8:49pm] Alivi: Raine looks down. "W…what?" Now he is really confused. "Why…are you dressed…like, why am I?" Raine thinks this clothing is rather heavy.
[8:49pm] Tom90deg: "Nice armor."
[8:49pm] Scantron: Satyana's wearing something else entirely. "…well then."
[8:50pm] Alivi: "Thanks…" Raine says sighing.
[8:52pm] Tom90deg: "Right. So…Now what?"
[8:54pm] Scantron: Satyana looks around. Any furniture, persons, or doors in the room?
[8:54pm] Gwen: The room is well furnished. There is a fireplace going, lots of very nice chairs and couches.
[8:55pm] Scantron: "I'm not sure." She looks around. "At least this is a nice dress."
[8:55pm] Tom90deg: "Mmm…true."
[8:55pm] Alivi: "Seems…comfy…"
[8:55pm] Tom90deg: "Well, lets get a move on then, try to figure out what's going on."
[8:57pm] Tom90deg: Zoe heads towards one of the doors
[8:57pm] Scantron: "Right." Satyana follows.
[8:57pm] Gara: John follows them!
[8:57pm] Alivi: Raine follows as well.
[8:58pm] Gwen: The doors burst open before they reach them. Several men who look like guards file in, along with two nobles. "Ah, very good Sir Raine, Sir John. You've contained the witches. Very admirable," this is one of the nobles speaking.
[8:59pm] Scantron: «Shit.»
[8:59pm] Tom90deg: «Well. Shit. PLan B?»
[8:59pm] Gwen: «Really…witches?»
[8:59pm] Scantron: «John, Raine, tell them we're not witches.»
[8:59pm] Gara: «Shit.» "Many thanks, good sir. I cannot say it was easy, of course."
[9:00pm] Gara: «Do you think that will work? I don't.»
[9:00pm] Scantron: «You haven't -tried-.»
[9:00pm] Scantron: She avoids eye contact with the guards and nobles.
[9:00pm] Gara: «Because I am attached to my head. I assume you are too.»
[9:01pm] Tom90deg: «Ddid you just say we ARE witches?»
[9:01pm] Tom90deg: «I'm gonna kick your ass later.»
[9:01pm] Alivi: Raine sighs.
[9:01pm] Gwen: «they're not going to believe him. Zoe…I have blue hair, you're Asian and….Satyana is…»
[9:01pm] Alivi: «Want me to try to tell…good point.»
[9:01pm] Scantron: «I am sort of a witch.»
[9:01pm] Alivi: «Technically we are all witches according to their definition though.»
[9:02pm] Tom90deg: «You're not helping!"
[9:02pm] Alivi: «Sorry.»
[9:02pm] Scantron: Can Satyana roll Wits+Academics to recall instances of witches being let go, and how they managed that?
[9:02pm] Gwen: Yes.
[9:02pm] Alivi: «Want me to volunteer to keep gaurd over you?»
[9:03pm] Scantron: d10+9 Wat.
[9:03pm] Glacon: Scantron: Wat.: 19 (d10+9=10)
[9:03pm] Scantron: d10+19 /what/
[9:03pm] Glacon: Scantron: /what/: 21 (d10+19=2)
[9:03pm] Gwen: Escape or…sexual favour really.
[9:04pm] Gwen: "Now…help us get these godless women outside so we can deal with them."
[9:04pm] Gara: «Oh shit.»
[9:04pm] Tom90deg: «If i get burned at the stake or hung, I will be very cross with BOTH of you!"
[9:04pm] Scantron: «I can only think of a few instances of witches being let free, and they either flat-out escaped, or got let free due to sexual favors.»
[9:05pm] Alivi: «I won't let that happen…. What time is it do you know if it is day or night?»
[9:05pm] Scantron: «I don't know what -year- it is.»
[9:05pm] Alivi: «True.»
[9:05pm] Alivi: Raine nods, "How shall we deal with them?"
[9:06pm] Gwen: "Burning of course, sir Raine…how else?"
[9:07pm] Alivi: «Half of me wants to say it might not work, let's see if we can buy you some time…»
[9:07pm] Tom90deg: «Ok, can try some acting?»
[9:07pm] Tom90deg: «I can put on my whole oooo, look at me port! and then they run off?»
[9:08pm] Alivi: «Why not repent?»
[9:08pm] Gwen: «Can you pull it off?»
[9:08pm] Tom90deg: «That dosn't work, Repenting means you just get killed with a clean concience.»
[9:08pm] Scantron: «Exactly.»
[9:09pm] Scantron is now known as Scanchores.
[9:09pm] Alivi: «Addison can't you like make him think you aren't witches or something? Or why don't you say you wish you- well then point out other witches…»
[9:09pm] Tom90deg: «And maybe? Can i get some help from you guys for the show, if it comes to that?»
[9:09pm] Alivi: «Yea I can use ice powers, hell…its not dry here.»
[9:09pm] Gwen: Addison glances to Raine and nods, before stepping forward. «I am going to buy y'all time.»
[9:10pm] Alivi: «Good.»
[9:12pm] Gwen: "You can't stop us that easily, sir! You men are…err…under my spell!" Addison slips a hand behind her back and starts counting down from five.
[9:12pm] Gwen: 1d10+12
[9:12pm] Glacon: Gwen: 13 (1d10+12=1)
[9:13pm] Gwen: And nothing happens. They all look a little frightened. «fuck me…windows…we jump…now.»
[9:13pm] Alivi: «Right…»
[9:13pm] Alivi: «I'll get an ice wall up to slow them down, you all go first.»
[9:14pm] Alivi: «Should I shatter the windows for you?»
[9:14pm] Gara: «It would help.»
[9:14pm] Tom90deg: «We can't jump! How high are we?»
[9:15pm] Alivi: Raine concentrates, pulling the temperature down if he can
[9:15pm] Alivi: 1d10+6 break the windows with ice!
[9:15pm] Glacon: Alivi: break the windows with ice!: 10 (1d10+6=4)
[9:15pm] Gwen: The windows start to crack. They're on the first floor, but it's still a five foot drop.
[9:16pm] Alivi: «Perkele…»
[9:16pm] Tom90deg: "Ahaha! That's right! Fear our Domination of the chill of HELL!:
[9:16pm] Alivi: Raine grits his teeth, «trying again is that ok?»
[9:16pm] Gwen: The guards start throwing stabs with their spears. «Do it!»
[9:16pm] Alivi: 1d10+6 one more time with feeling!
[9:16pm] Glacon: Alivi: one more time with feeling!: 16 (1d10+6=10)
[9:17pm] Alivi: 1d10
[9:17pm] Glacon: Alivi: 4 (1d10=4)
[9:17pm] Gwen: 1d5
[9:17pm] Glacon: Gwen: 2 (1d5=2)
[9:17pm] Gwen: 1d5
[9:17pm] Glacon: Gwen: 4 (1d5=4)
[9:17pm] Gwen: 1d5
[9:17pm] Glacon: Gwen: 4 (1d5=4)
[9:17pm] Gwen: 1d5
[9:17pm] Glacon: Gwen: 1 (1d5=1)
[9:19pm] Gwen: The windows blow out at the same time as John and Raine both get stabbed and *grumble* Addison gets stabbed twice. The stab wounds hurt, but they're not…crippling.
[9:19pm] Alivi: Raine staggers a bit, and curses under his breath, «GO!»
[9:19pm] Tom90deg: Zoe jumps on out the window!
[9:19pm] Gara: John runs for a window and jumps!
[9:22pm] Gwen: Addison cries out and then shuffles to the window and leap/falls out the window.
[9:22pm] Alivi: Raine tries to make an ice wall to buy Addison and the others some time.
[9:22pm] Alivi: 1d10+8 tagging cold blooded
[9:22pm] Glacon: Alivi: tagging cold blooded: 15 (1d10+8=7)
[9:23pm] Gwen: It works.
[9:23pm] Alivi: Raine dashes towards the window and jumps
[9:24pm] Gwen: The ground is squishy and kind of mucky. There is a forest across the field that would make excellent cover
[9:24pm] Alivi: Raine takes a breath trying to ignore the pain of being stabbed, "The forest, come on."
[9:24pm] Tom90deg: Zoe heads towards the field! «Ihate these dresses! Who designed them?»
[9:25pm] Gwen: Addison follows, her left arm covering her bloodied midsection. «We need to figure this…out»
[9:26pm] Gara: John follows into the forest!
[9:26pm] Tom90deg: «Think this is where the other people who went missing are?"
[9:26pm] Tom90deg: «Wonder if we can find the director or something.»
[9:26pm] Gara: «Seems likely.»
[9:26pm] Gwen: «Dunno…»
[9:27pm] Alivi: Raine runs after them, «We might be able to find him, Man where is Raj when you need him.»
[9:27pm] Tom90deg: "All I know is I gotta get out of this damn dress.""
[9:27pm] Scanchores is now known as Scantron.
[9:28pm] Gara: «Either way, once we get in deep enough, I need to look at the wounds.»
[9:28pm] Scantron: Satyana follows.
[9:28pm] Gara is now known as Garaway.
[9:28pm] Tom90deg: Zoe looks back. Are people following?
[9:29pm] Gwen: Not yet.
[9:30pm] Alivi: Raine keeps running, «Addison how are you holding up?»
[9:31pm] Gwen: «F-Fine.» her midsection is dark red.
[9:31pm] Alivi: «Perkele Addison…»
[9:31pm] Tom90deg: "Ok, stop now."
[9:31pm] Tom90deg: "We need to get Addy patched up."
[9:31pm] Tom90deg: "You too Raine."
[9:32pm] Gwen: "I'm fine,"
[9:32pm] Garaway is now known as Gara.
[9:32pm] Scantron: "You got stabbed. Twice."
[9:32pm] Tom90deg: "Like hell you are. Now stop, we'll get you fixed, and then hide more."
[9:32pm] Alivi: Raine shakes his head. "I am fine, Addison needs the help."
[9:32pm] Alivi: Raine looks behind him.
[9:32pm] Scantron: "Now that we finally -have- a medic, we should really use it when we need it."
[9:32pm] Gwen: Addison leans against the nearest tree. "We need to focus….on getting out of here…"
[9:32pm] Gara: "No, you aren't. I need to look at you."
[9:33pm] Tom90deg: "And that inculdes everyone being alrihgt. Doc, do your thing, if you will."
[9:33pm] Alivi: "I can set up a visual for now. Make sure that we know…" Raine is trying to keep the pain from leaking into his voice. "John, heal yourself too…"
[9:33pm] Gara: "You might not make it out if you are hit wrong."
[9:33pm] Alivi: 1d10+6 ice crystals and icepad to see what is going on yo.
[9:33pm] Glacon: Alivi: ice crystals and icepad to see what is going on yo.: 8 (1d10+6=2)
[9:33pm] Tom90deg: "And you too, we've got three wounded, lets get em dealth with well, ok?"
[9:33pm] Gara: He moves over to her. Is there somewhere for her to lie down?
[9:34pm] Gara: "I'm okay, for now. I'll treat myself after I finish Addison and Raine."
[9:34pm] Gwen: Muddy ground.
[9:34pm] Gwen: There appears to be a search party assembling.
[9:35pm] Gara: Damn. "Okay, I don't have time to use anything but the staf… It will hurt. A lot."
[9:35pm] Alivi: "They are assembling a search party… if they start coming, I'll go and lead them elsewhere… understand?"
[9:35pm] Tom90deg: "Like hell you will."
[9:35pm] Tom90deg: "I'll do that."
[9:35pm] Alivi: "Zoe…"
[9:35pm] Tom90deg: "They won't catch me."
[9:35pm] Alivi: Raine sighs, "You aren't going alone,"
[9:35pm] Tom90deg: "No argument. I'm the thief, and if they catch me, I can just port out."
[9:36pm] Alivi: Raine nods. He doesn't like it but he can't argue with that.
[9:36pm] Scantron: "Perhaps you two should go together."
[9:36pm] Tom90deg: "Run run run as fast as you can you'll never catch me."
[9:36pm] Gwen: "Wait…hurt?"
[9:36pm] Tom90deg: "But for now, lets get people fixed up quickly and then we can keep moving. We need to get out of these clothes and into something less noticeable."
[9:37pm] Gara: "Yes."
[9:37pm] Alivi: Raine keeps his eye on the icepad, "Hurry up. Addison you are going to have to deal through it."
[9:38pm] Gara: "Okay. Ready?"
[9:38pm] Gwen: Addison nods, "yes…"
[9:38pm] Gara: He grabs the Rod out of his bag, and pulls it out.
[9:39pm] Gara: d10+13 And the wounds close, but it hurts much more then getting stabbed at all.
[9:39pm] Glacon: Gara: And the wounds close, but it hurts much more then getting stabbed at all.: 22 (d10+13=9)
[9:40pm] Gwen: Addison howls in pain, her eyes shut tightly as the two stab wounds close.
[9:41pm] Tom90deg: "Eeeh…."
[9:41pm] Scantron: "Okay… let's keep moving. I hope that didn't give away our location."
[9:41pm] Alivi: Raine looks back at Addison worried. He looks back at the ice pad.
[9:41pm] Tom90deg: "Umm…Looks like it's healed though…"
[9:41pm] Alivi: "checking…"
[9:42pm] Tom90deg: "Raine, you ok to move?"
[9:42pm] Gara: John braces against a tree, gritting his teeth. «If I had time, I would have done anything else.»
[9:42pm] Alivi: Raine places pressure on his wound. He takes a breath, "Yea."
[9:42pm] Gara: "Goddamn it."
[9:42pm] Tom90deg: "Ok, lets…go then."
[9:42pm] Tom90deg: Zoe moves over to Addy and helps her up.
[9:43pm] Gwen: "Satyana…do you know anything about…time phenomenon?" She leans against Zoe.
[9:43pm] Scantron: "Uh…" Satyana thinks. Int+Science?
[9:43pm] Gwen: Occult
[9:43pm] Scantron: d10+9 That is more convenient.
[9:43pm] Glacon: Scantron: That is more convenient.: 10 (d10+9=1)
[9:44pm] Alivi: He looks over at John, "So…" He says still trying to get the words out he still feels the need to grit his teeth because goddamn that hurt like hell. "What was that?"
[9:44pm] Scantron: d10+9 this mah reroll
[9:44pm] Glacon: Scantron: this mah reroll: 15 (d10+9=6)
[9:44pm] Gwen: It's likely finding that same orb is there way out.
[9:44pm] Scantron: "I -think- that if we find that orb again, we'll be able to escape."
[9:44pm] Gara: John puts the rod back in his bag.
[9:44pm] Tom90deg: "Oh great."
[9:45pm] Tom90deg: "Raine, are they still coming?"
[9:45pm] Gwen: They don't appear to be heading this way.
[9:45pm] Alivi: "Not yet."
[9:46pm] Gara: "We still need to move…"
[9:46pm] Tom90deg: "Right then, lets move…"
[9:47pm] Tom90deg: "Hm…maybe we should head bak to the castle….the orb might be in there…"
[9:47pm] Tom90deg: Zoe looks around for any other signs of civilization."
[9:47pm] Alivi: "Do you think it is?"
[9:48pm] Gara: "I don't know if heading back to the castle full of angry, armed men is wise."
[9:49pm] Alivi: "We'd need someone to sneak in to check it out. If I could get closer I can get the ice crystals inside and search that way."
[9:49pm] Scantron: "Zoe could sneak in. I mean, that is sort of her specialty."
[9:49pm] Gwen: "I agree with John."
[9:49pm] Gara: "I like sending one of us into a castle full of angry, armed men less."
[9:50pm] Tom90deg: "Man, we do that all the time."
[9:50pm] Tom90deg: "And also?"
[9:50pm] Tom90deg: "It'll be the last place they'll look."
[9:50pm] Tom90deg: "They've sent out all their argy armed men in the woods after us."
[9:52pm] Scantron: "I agree with Zoe."
[9:52pm] Scantron: "The rest of us can look for it elsewhere, hopefully."
[9:52pm] Alivi: Raine sighs.
[9:53pm] Tom90deg: "Well, you guys can come,right?"
[9:53pm] Gwen: Addison sighs as well. "We do what Zoe says."
[9:53pm] Tom90deg: "I mean, splitting the party, bad idea, right?"
[9:54pm] Gwen: "Yes."
[9:54pm] Alivi: "Yes…"
[9:54pm] Scantron: "I suppose."
[9:54pm] Tom90deg: "Right then. Lets loop around…Raine, i don't suppose you can make some….i don't know, decoys?"
[9:55pm] Alivi: Raine looks at Zoe, "Um…never tried…"
[9:55pm] Tom90deg: "Something to keep them distracted…"
[9:55pm] Gwen: "We don't need decoys if we're looping around, do we?"
[9:55pm] Tom90deg: "Well, we want them to keep chaseing, right?"
[9:55pm] Alivi: Raine nods, "I don't know if I can do that…"
[9:56pm] Tom90deg: "Give it your best shot, it's something. If not, we'll just loop around."
[9:56pm] Alivi: Raine looks at Addison.
[9:57pm] Gwen: "Go for it."
[9:58pm] Alivi: Raine sighs. "How to go about it though… like how do….I…" He is thinking, "Maybe…"
[9:58pm] Alivi: 1d10+9 using relic
[9:58pm] Glacon: Alivi: using relic: 16 (1d10+9=7)
[10:03pm] Alivi: Raine closes his eyes and concentrates on making an ice construct that looks similar to Zoe.
[10:04pm] Tom90deg: "Huh."
[10:04pm] Tom90deg: Zoe eyes the construct. "This dress makes my ass look HUGE."
[10:04pm] Alivi: It looks pretty darn good for an ice replica. Raine looks and smiles. "Wow…"
[10:04pm] Tom90deg: "Nicely done there Raine."
[10:05pm] Gwen: "Zo' you look fine."
[10:05pm] Tom90deg: "Oh I know THAT." Zoe grins.
[10:05pm] Tom90deg: So, can it move?"
[10:05pm] Alivi: Raine takes a breath, "Alright, lets see" He attempts to make it move.
[10:05pm] Gwen: It stumbles forward
[10:06pm] Tom90deg: "Well,I guess that'll work. I guess…have it run thataway? And we'll loop around?"
[10:06pm] Scantron: "They were actually designed to emphasize that part of the anatomy. If I recall correctly."
[10:06pm] Alivi: "Damn…"
[10:06pm] Tom90deg: "Mm. My how times have changed."
[10:07pm] Alivi: "I hope it can run…. and yes let's try that." Raine nods and proceeds to attempt to manipulate it to run, do i need to roll again?"
[10:07pm] Scantron: "I could go into detail, but it's not relevant."
[10:07pm] Gwen: It stumbles..faster,"
[10:08pm] Tom90deg: "Good enough? Lets loop around then."
[10:08pm] Alivi: "Good enough, I'll have to perfect it when we have more time, not now. Let's go!"
[10:09pm] Tom90deg: Zoe heads off into the woods, looping around, trying to get back to the castle.
[10:09pm] Alivi: Raine follows.
[10:09pm] Scantron: Satyana follows. «We still need to find some way to not be wearing these dresses.»
[10:09pm] Tom90deg: «No kidding.»
[10:10pm] Tom90deg: «But i'm not running around here naked.»
[10:10pm] Gara: John follows.
[10:11pm] Gwen: Addison follows as well.
[10:11pm] Gwen: The castle is rather quiet now that th lynch mob has left.
[10:12pm] Tom90deg: «Seems quiet…»
[10:12pm] Alivi: «Yes good.»
[10:12pm] Tom90deg: «We need to get Addy into a whimple.»
[10:12pm] Gwen: «I like quiet»
[10:12pm] Scantron: «Quiet is good.»
[10:13pm] Gwen: «Zo' I will set you ablaze»
[10:13pm] Alivi: «Come on no fires please.»
[10:13pm] Tom90deg: «Psssh.»
[10:13pm] Scantron: «It /would/ hide your most distinctive feature.»
[10:14pm] Gwen: «this is true. My answer is still no.»
[10:14pm] Gara: «Yeah, lets all just avoid some fire.»
[10:14pm] Scantron: What's the weather like?
[10:14pm] Gwen: It's a cool evening
[10:15pm] Scantron: «Nothing wrong with whimples. I've worn less flattering things.»
[10:15pm] Tom90deg: How far are they from the Castle?
[10:15pm] Gwen: It's a good 15 minute brisk walk.
[10:16pm] Tom90deg: "Come on guys…Any idea what we should do once we GET to the castle?"
[10:16pm] Scantron: "Go inside, look for clues?"
[10:16pm] Gara: "Find something less distinctive to wear, too."
[10:17pm] Tom90deg: "Right."
[10:17pm] Scantron: "There's nowhere -obvious- I would think to put a time-warp sphere, but maybe there's some reason we got taken to this time in particular."
[10:17pm] Tom90deg: "Becides someone likes baby got back? I feel like i'm wearing pillow around my waist."
[10:17pm] Alivi: "Alright…"
[10:17pm] Alivi: "I'll try and get a visual…"
[10:18pm] Tom90deg: "Thanks."
[10:18pm] Gwen: "Corsets are dumb…" Int investigation for looking for stuff.
[10:18pm] Tom90deg: "Corsets are sexy."
[10:18pm] Tom90deg: "Bustles are stupid."
[10:18pm] Scantron: d10+9 "If you say so. I don't care one way or another about either."
[10:18pm] Glacon: Scantron: "If you say so. I don't care one way or another about either.": 19 (d10+9=10)
[10:18pm] Scantron: d10+19 …
[10:18pm] Glacon: Scantron: …: 27 (d10+19=8)
[10:19pm] Gwen: "I don't look good in corset…because it's crushing me to death."
[10:20pm] Scantron: "That only happens if it's fit improperly. Which I doubt it was."
[10:20pm] Gwen: So Satyana…rather swiftly finds the orb.
[10:20pm] Tom90deg: 1d10+5
[10:20pm] Glacon: Tom90deg: 11 (1d10+5=6)
[10:20pm] Gara: "Are we honestly haveing this discussion right this very moment?"
[10:21pm] Tom90deg: "yes."
[10:21pm] Scantron: "Oh! Found it." She calls people over to the orb.
[10:21pm] Tom90deg: "It's what we do."
[10:21pm] Tom90deg: "What?"
[10:21pm] Tom90deg: "really?Damn…"
[10:21pm] Tom90deg: "Nice job."
[10:21pm] Gara: John goes over to the orb. "Impressive."
[10:21pm] Gwen: It was in a closet.
[10:21pm] Alivi: Raine walks over. "Good work."
[10:21pm] Tom90deg: "Huh."
[10:21pm] Tom90deg: "Well…Poke it again I guess?"
[10:22pm] Scantron: Satyana pokes it with her finger.
[10:22pm] Gwen: Freeze.
[10:26pm] Gwen: The world spins again and you're back in the field, near the train. The orb is still there, however moments after you return, it solidifies into a shard of…something that is covered in arcane symbols.
[10:26pm] Tom90deg: "Ooooh….Kay."
[10:26pm] Scantron: "…what would happen if we used the faerie spray on that?"
[10:26pm] Tom90deg: "That was…intresting."
[10:26pm] Gara: "Well."
[10:26pm] Scantron: "Would trying to freeze it in time break time or something?"
[10:26pm] Tom90deg: Zoe looks down, is she still wearing the dress?
[10:27pm] Gwen: Addison shrugs. They are back in normal clothes.
[10:28pm] Alivi: "Weird…"
[10:28pm] Tom90deg: "Ok then! Plan?"
[10:29pm] Gwen: "Spray it…then home?"
[10:29pm] Scantron: "Well, let me see if I can tell what it is now." She leans down and observes the arcane symbols.
[10:29pm] Scantron: d10+9 I love playing the character who can read arcane symbols.
[10:29pm] Glacon: Scantron: I love playing the character who can read arcane symbols.: 15 (d10+9=6)
[10:30pm] Gwen: You can make out a few words, however it makes no sense because its a shard.
[10:31pm] Scantron: "I can make out a few words, but they don't really make any sense. I think we're missing the rest of it."
[10:31pm] Scantron: She takes out her spray and sprays it.
[10:31pm] Tom90deg: "I guess bag it and bring it in?"
[10:31pm] Tom90deg: Zoe
[10:31pm] Tom90deg: Zoe's eyes suddenly open wide. "Oh SHIT."
[10:31pm] Gara: "What?"
[10:32pm] Tom90deg: "Um. What about all those missing people?"
[10:32pm] Gara: "Oh. Um."
[10:32pm] Scantron: "I have no idea."
[10:32pm] Gwen: The shard falls to the ground after being sprayed.
[10:32pm] Tom90deg: "Bugging hell."
[10:32pm] Scantron: She shrugs. "Well, we've contained the artifact now." She picks it up.
[10:33pm] Scantron: The lost people don't seem to bother her in the slightest.
[10:34pm] Gara: John frowns. "I don't think we can do much for them.'
[10:34pm] Tom90deg: "Damn…We'll talk to the director."
[10:34pm] Tom90deg: "There's gotta be something we can do…"
[10:34pm] Tom90deg: "Well, come on then….train time?"
[10:34pm] Tom90deg: "By the way Raine, nice job with that ice thing."
[10:35pm] Gara: "Train time indeed."
[10:35pm] Gwen: Addison nods. "Lets go home."
[10:35pm] Scantron: "Indeed." Satyana heads back to the train.
[10:36pm] Tom90deg: Zoe clmbs on board.
[10:37pm] Gwen: The train returns to the bureau. When you arrive, it appears the people returned when the shard was neutralized.
[10:37pm] Gara: And then John was on the train that is in the Bureau's basement.
[10:37pm] Alivi: "I wonder…if I could use that power again…" Raine wonders, he deactivates his relic.
[10:38pm] Tom90deg: "Hmm? What power?
[10:38pm] Scantron: "I'm not sure. I really am glad that we didn't have to sleep with anyone."
[10:38pm] Tom90deg: "The ice creature thing?"
[10:38pm] Tom90deg: "Try it again, maybe make a little…cat or something."
[10:38pm] Alivi: "Yea…'
[10:38pm] Alivi: "Now?"
[10:38pm] Tom90deg: Zoe shurgs. "Why not?"
[10:39pm] Alivi: Raine nods, "Alright…"
[10:39pm] Alivi: 1d10+6 Ice cat!
[10:39pm] Glacon: Alivi: Ice cat!: 15 (1d10+6=9)
[10:39pm] Tom90deg: "Shall we go upstairs?"
[10:39pm] Alivi: Raine picks up a well made ice cat. "huh…"
[10:39pm] Tom90deg: "Awww…."
[10:39pm] Tom90deg: "Kittty!"
[10:39pm] Tom90deg: Zoe pats the kitty.
[10:39pm] Alivi: The ice construct moves a bit haltingly.
[10:40pm] Scantron: "…what are you doing." Satyana looks at Zoe like the latter is being weird.
[10:40pm] Gara: John smiles.
[10:42pm] Tom90deg: "What? I like cats."
[10:42pm] Gara: "Nothing wrong with cats."
[10:42pm] Gwen: "You should see her with my cat."
[10:42pm] Scantron: "Except that it's not a cat."
[10:42pm] Scantron: "It's a moving ice thing."
[10:42pm] Gara: "It's mostly a cat."
[10:43pm] Tom90deg: "It's like a cat."
[10:43pm] Alivi: "Them not making noise is a bit troublesome…"
[10:43pm] Alivi: "And the fact the way it moves.."
[10:43pm] Tom90deg: "Hm. WEll, Ice dosn't really make noise, save cracking."
[10:44pm] Tom90deg: "Dunno, it's the first time you've made it."
[10:44pm] Tom90deg: "It'll get better, right?"
[10:44pm] Scantron: Satyana reaches over and snaps its ear off.
[10:44pm] Tom90deg: "Hey!"
[10:44pm] Scantron: "What?"
[10:44pm] Tom90deg: Zoe snatches it back and tries to put it back on the cat's head."
[10:44pm] Tom90deg: "Don't be a jerk!"
[10:44pm] Scantron: Satyana tries to keep it out of her reach!
[10:44pm] Gara: "Why would you do that?"
[10:44pm] Scantron: "No, it's mine now!"
[10:44pm] Tom90deg: "Gimme!"
[10:44pm] Alivi: Raine seems a bit shocked.
[10:45pm] Scantron: "Nope"
[10:45pm] Alivi: The ice construct seems to be agitated.
[10:45pm] Tom90deg: "You made the kitty upset!"
[10:45pm] Gara: "Why would you even do that?"
[10:45pm] Tom90deg: "Now gimme!"
[10:45pm] Scantron: "No, it's mine, you can't have it." She puts it in her mouth."
[10:45pm] Tom90deg: Zoe triest to snatch it again!
[10:45pm] Scantron: From her mouth?
[10:45pm] Tom90deg: "Oh ew. Do you know where that ice has been?"
[10:45pm] Gara: "You are eating a ice constructs ear."
[10:46pm] Gara: John is just astounded.
[10:46pm] Scantron: "I know exactly where it's been, and it seems safe to me."
[10:46pm] Alivi: Raine just is too shocked for words.
[10:46pm] Scantron: She sucks on it.
[10:46pm] Tom90deg: "Man, ew…"
[10:46pm] Alivi: The ice consturct looks sad.
[10:46pm] Tom90deg: Zoe goes back to the cat and paps. "I'm sorry kitty…"
[10:46pm] Gara: "You made ice kitty sad."
[10:46pm] Scantron: "It's cleaner than the ice you make from tap water."
[10:46pm] Tom90deg: "Hmm…Maybe we could put him in the freezer?"
[10:46pm] Scantron: "Oh, please. It's not even a real kitty."
[10:46pm] Gara: "How does that make you feel?"
[10:46pm] Scantron: "I don't care, really."
[10:47pm] Gara: "Oh."
[10:47pm] Scantron: She crunches on the ice.
[10:48pm] Alivi: The cat looks like it would be growling if it could.
[10:48pm] Scantron: "Can't you just give it a new ear?"
[10:48pm] Tom90deg: "Poor kitty…"
[10:48pm] Tom90deg: Zoe pets again
[10:49pm] Scantron is now known as The_Abyss.
[10:49pm] The_Abyss is now known as Scantron.
[10:50pm] Alivi: Raine looks at it and waves his hand.
[10:50pm] Alivi: 1d10+6
[10:50pm] Glacon: Alivi: 16 (1d10+6=10)
[10:50pm] Alivi: 1d10+16
[10:50pm] Glacon: Alivi: 23 (1d10+16=7)
[10:50pm] Gara: "I just can't understand why you did that."
[10:50pm] Alivi: The ice construct changes into looking more realitically like a cat with two ears
[10:51pm] Tom90deg: "Oooh. There we go! Looks nice."
[10:51pm] Scantron: To John, "That sounds like a personal problem." To Zoe, "See, you can't automatically become attached to something simply because it looks like a cat.
[10:51pm] Tom90deg: "Says you."
[10:51pm] Gara: "I think she can become automatically attached to whatever she pleases."
[10:54pm] Scantron: "There are plenty of supernatural entities that disguise themselves as felines."
[10:54pm] Gara: "Anything. Not just felines. She picked felines."
[10:54pm] Tom90deg: "Yup."
[10:55pm] Alivi: Raine sighs.
[10:55pm] Scantron: "I don't think anything should automatically be above suspicion."
[10:55pm] Gara: "Even things Raine just made?"
[10:56pm] Scantron: "Raine makes things out of *ice*, otherwise known as one of the most fragile solids made in nature. It's best not to become attached to anything that ephemeral."
[10:56pm] Tom90deg: "I like it. Next you'll be saying Baby Rose is evil or something."
[10:56pm] Scantron: She dismisses Zoe's comment with a vague gesture.
[10:56pm] Alivi: Raine frowns, "My ice isn't that fragile."
[10:56pm] Gara: "Baby Rose?"
[10:57pm] Alivi: "Its….a flower…that talks…." It is obvious he is uncomfortable with it.
[10:57pm] Scantron: "I could probably snap it in half by throwing it at the wall."
[10:57pm] Scantron: "You can't say that about many things."
[10:57pm] Gara: "Alright."
[10:58pm] Tom90deg: "She's nice."
[10:58pm] Alivi: "Please don't."
[10:59pm] Scantron: "Of course. Why would I? I already proved my point."
[10:59pm] Tom90deg: "I agree. It's nice. It's not hurt you."
[10:59pm] Alivi: "My ice is strong."
[11:00pm] Tom90deg: "Come on, lets head on over to the lounge."
[11:00pm] Scantron: She shrugs, then heads there herself.
[11:00pm] Alivi: Raine glares after Satyana. And walks with Zoe to the lounge.
[11:00pm] Gara: John follows Raine and Zoe to the lounge.
[11:01pm] Scantron: Satyana gets herself a cup of coffee once they get there.
[11:02pm] Scantron: "Were you going to name the ice sculpture?"
[11:02pm] Tom90deg: "Maybe."
[11:02pm] Alivi: "Er…wasn't planning on it."
[11:02pm] Tom90deg: "DEpends if it'll last."
[11:02pm] Alivi: "I can make it last…"
[11:03pm] Alivi: Raine looks at the cat.
[11:03pm] Scantron: "Hm. Maybe I should get some sort of feline."
[11:03pm] Tom90deg: "You should, they're nice."
[11:03pm] Scantron: "If you and Addison each have one…"
[11:03pm] Scantron: She shrugs. "I doubt I could get a tiger… and even if I could, there are better things I could do with one than keep it as a pet."
[11:04pm] Tom90deg: "
[11:04pm] Tom90deg: "Like what?"
[11:05pm] Gara: "Ride it into battle."
[11:05pm] Scantron: "Well, their components are used in a variety of concoctions and spells where a degree of vitality is required from the ingredients. The claws can be especially useful."
[11:06pm] Gwen: "Hobbes would be a TERRIBLE mount for battle. He's lazy!"
[11:06pm] Tom90deg: "THat too."
[11:06pm] Tom90deg: "And he's not somethig to use for PARTS."
[11:06pm] Scantron: "Well why not?"
[11:09pm] Gwen: "Because he's my cat."
[11:10pm] Gara: "Well, an easy argument is it would be similar for medical school: You don't go kill someone to use their body to teach people with."
[11:11pm] Scantron: "Well, of course. There are laws against that."
[11:12pm] Alivi: Raine just sighs. He looks at the cat. "So…then…"
[11:12pm] Scantron: "And it's fine if he's your cat, but I recall you saying that I can't even use his parts after he's dead."
[11:12pm] Lurk_Concerts is now known as Lurker.
[11:12pm] Scantron: "And I don't get that."
[11:12pm] Tom90deg: Zoe sighs
[11:12pm] Gara: "Because it is her choice: You can't just go grabbing whoever's body, it has to be volunteered."
[11:13pm] Scantron: "John, I understand that it's her choice, I don't understand why she's making -that- choice."
[11:13pm] Tom90deg: "Life is all about choices."
[11:13pm] Gara: "Because she doesn't want to."
[11:14pm] Scantron: "That's rather tautological, isn't it?"
[11:14pm] Gara: "It is."
[11:14pm] Gwen: "What John said."
[11:14pm] Scantron: "Fine."
[11:15pm] Scantron: Internally, ~It's not like I can't just rob the grave later.~
[11:15pm] Alivi: Raine leaves the cat there and decides to go back to his room.
[11:15pm] Tom90deg: Zoe takes up the cat and pets.
[11:15pm] Alivi: It is cold.
[11:16pm] Tom90deg: "Good kitty."
[11:17pm] Gara: "So, Zoe, when exactly do you intend to kick my ass? I like to have these things on my calendar."
[11:18pm] Scantron: "…impressive. I'd forgotten about that."
[11:24pm] Tom90deg: "Hmm? I'll pencil you in for sometime next week."
[11:25pm] Scantron: "You have plenty of time right now."
[11:25pm] Gara: "It's true, we really aren't doing anything."
[11:26pm] Tom90deg: "I suppose so."
[11:27pm] Tom90deg: Zoe sets kitty doen and stands up. "So…"
[11:27pm] Scantron: Satyana leans back and folds one leg over another.
[11:27pm] Gara: John stands.
[11:28pm] Tom90deg: Zoe picks up a magazine from the coffee table and rolls it up
[11:28pm] Scantron: "I wonder if I shouldn't film this first. I could sell it."
[11:29pm] Alivi: The cat goes to Satyana,
[11:29pm] Tom90deg: 1d10+9 Port! Zoe appaears behind John and attempts to whap
[11:29pm] Glacon: Tom90deg: Port! Zoe appaears behind John and attempts to whap: 11 (1d10+9=2)
[11:29pm] Scantron: "You didn't give me time…"
[11:29pm] Scantron: Satyana looks at the cat.
[11:30pm] Alivi: The cat crawls into her lap.
[11:30pm] Gara: He doesn't move, hs eye brows do raise when she disppears though.
[11:31pm] Tom90deg: Whap!
[11:31pm] Scantron: Satyana picks it up and sets it on the floor.
[11:31pm] Gara: He turns around. "That was a whap alright."
[11:31pm] Tom90deg: Zoe whaps him over the head with the magazine "There."
[11:31pm] Alivi: When Satyana picks it up, it melts into a huge splash of coldcoldcoldcoldcold water all over Satyana.
[11:32pm] Scantron: "…"
[11:32pm] Gara: "That takes care of that."
[11:32pm] Tom90deg: Zoe looks over at Satayana. "Hey!"
[11:32pm] Tom90deg: "What'd you do to the cat?"
[11:32pm] Scantron: "It crawled onto my lap, and then this happened."
[11:32pm] Tom90deg: "Huh."
[11:32pm] Scantron: "Stupid sculpture thing."
[11:32pm] Gara: John sits back down.
[11:32pm] Alivi: Meanwhile Raine is in his room, laughing his head off.
[11:32pm] Scantron: Satyana texts Raine, -Your cat sculpture thing melted on me :P -
[11:33pm] Alivi: He texts back, {You deserved it.}
[11:33pm] Alivi: {:P}
[11:33pm] Tom90deg: Zoe heads back over to the couch and sits again
[11:34pm] Scantron: {I'm going to die first and then haunt you. Just for that.}
[11:35pm] Gara: "Well, that was fun."
[11:35pm] Alivi: {I pray not.}
[11:36pm] Scantron: {Praying will do nothing.} Not for me.
[11:36pm] Scantron: {I laugh at your prayers. Ha. Ha. Ha.}
[11:36pm] Scantron: *"Not for me."
[11:36pm] Tom90deg: "Mmm."
[11:36pm] Lurker: Someone enters the lounge. It's not Greg, it's not Raj. People would probably recognize him as The DJ from Germany. The one who should be locked up and in a cell. He doesn't seem to be locked up though. He's changed clothes, now in a hoodie and a pair of loose fitting jeans. It appears those 'white lights' are actually his eyes - and yes, they glow.
[11:36pm] Scantron: She takes a pillow from the couch and sets it on her lap. "I'm not walking back to my condo with water all ov-"
[11:37pm] Scantron: And what does he look like, exactly?
[11:37pm] Lurker: Uno momento por favor.
[11:37pm] Tom90deg: Zoe looks over at the DJ. "Um."
[11:37pm] Tom90deg: "What are you doing here?"
[11:37pm] Gara: "Ummmmm."
[11:38pm] Lurker: http://www.stopthenoise.fr/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Danger_jungle.jpg <- like that, but with more… clawlike fingers.
[11:38pm] Lurker: He notices the stares, and pauses mid-step. "… What? I came to get some bread."
[11:38pm] Scantron: "…shouldn't you be in containment?"
[11:38pm] Scantron: Can she identify what he is now? She couldn't before, remember.
[11:39pm] Lurker: "Probably, but they decided I'm harmless, as long as I'm not performing in clubs." He's quite obviously a demon. Not a lesser one, but not a big one either.
[11:40pm] Scantron: "Oh." She looks away a bit. "Nice to meet you then."
[11:40pm] Gara: "Hello, in that case."
[11:40pm] Lurker: "Sorry for causing trouble, and sorry for freaking at you guys when you came to stop me. I didn't realize how bad it was getting."
[11:41pm] Gara: "It was getting a bit much."
[11:41pm] Tom90deg: "Yah…"
[11:43pm] Scantron: "It's fine."
[11:43pm] Lurker: He moves over to grab some bread from the fridge. "I mean, I knew there were deaths. Physical ones anyway. I work in kinda weird ways. I knew bodies had been found, but to me, those people are still very much alive - they're just merged with the music. It's kinda nifty in a way? Like, they're not ever going to die or anything, they're always at peace."
[11:43pm] Lurker: "Their peace just happens to involve hard dance tunes that they can dance to and make out to and stuff for eternity."
[11:44pm] Scantron: "…interesting. Tell us a bit about yourself?"
[11:45pm] Lurker: He grabs several pieces of bread, sets them on the counter, then does the bag back up and tucks it into the fridge, walking over with the bread. "Well, what do you wanna know? Obviously I'm not human, and obviously sound and music is my thing."
[11:46pm] Scantron: "Well… after you came to Earth, how did you end up at a nightclub in Berlin?" She's a bit quieter than normal, and doesn't look directly at him. "And what should we call you?"
[11:48pm] Lurker: "Oh dude I've been all over. Berlin's just been a hotspot recently, although Ibiza is still the best for parties. Brazil also has awesome taste. I think I showed up in Germany like… a couple months back?" He shrugs, then opens a massive maw and devours the bread quickly. "Call me Rez, or I guess you could call me Rharth, but that's all you get."
[11:50pm] Scantron: Satyana watches him eat the bread. "…alright."
[11:53pm] Scantron: "I see you like bread."
[11:59pm] Lurker: "Bread's alright. I eat whatever, whenever," he shrugged. "I don't really need it, it's just fun."
[12:01am] Scantron: "Well then." She pauses. "…I play a few instruments."
[12:02am] Lurker: "Oh yeah? Whatcha play? We could jam." He starts tapping out a beat on his pants, but instead of the sound of flesh hitting clothed flesh, a very audible bass and snare drum are heard.
[12:03am] Gara: John looks around suspeciously for a moment.
[12:03am] Scantron: She blinks a bit at this, but shrugs. "A few stringed instruments. Violin, viola, cello, harp, things like that. I only have a few with me at the moment, though. And the first summons ghosts, so I don't play it often."
[12:04am] Lurker: "Hmm… I can do a lot of stuff with stringed instruments. Never tried with a harp. I'm sure we could find something to do with it!" He stops the beat, and the drums cease as well.
[12:05am] Scantron: "I'm sure we could. Do you have any convenient way of being contacted? We could schedule something."
[12:06am] Lurker: "Well technically I don't have a room, so I'm still sorta in confinement. If you talk to the guys down there I'm sure they'd let you visit."

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License